Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

bathrooms above entrance.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: bathrooms above entrance.

bathrooms above entrance. 2 years, 5 months ago #30475

• Junior Boarder
Hello, I cannot seem to find a house for sale that does not have bathrooms above main entrance. The one I am in now, also has one. The only house that I thought I would end up with, just got sold to someone and that one was the only house without a bathroom above entrance that I looked at in 2 months of house hunting. What would be the number one cure - besides moving house - that would somehow lessen the bad effects of this? I thank you, in advance.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by LILAC. Reason: house in question in original post just got sold to someone else.

Re: bathrooms above entrance. 2 years, 5 months ago #30531

• adarkhorse
  • Fresh Boarder
Don't use the bathroom. That would help.

Re: bathrooms above entrance. 2 years, 5 months ago #30540

Hi, toilet gives a very bad yin energy is preferably at the nada sectors of your house, but because it "sits" on main door, which is very inauspicious imagine shit over your head, and the door all members uses it everyday.

Converting or neglecting the toilet space may help but best is relocate the main door.
The area below the toilet can still be used as storage.
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single.

Best wishes

0 spouse element, 2 solitary stars
0 spouse decade luck
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds