Bedroom troubles in new house
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bedroom troubles in new house

Bedroom troubles in new house 3 years, 6 months ago #25279

• angelroe
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Lillian,

We recently moved into a new place and we have some bedroom challenges.

The front door faces South. My lucky Kua nr is 8, and my partner is a 2. I am a wood rabbit, and he is a metal monkey.

The NW wall of our bedroom is the master bathroom wall, our NE wall has a big window. Our SE wall also has windows, right now the bed is placed in between them. We can see the door from there, but it doesn't feel right. It feels as if the energy coming into the room is too strong. After two weeks we both feel tired, disconnected, we bicker and fight, we start feeling aches and pains in our bodies (my lower back in particular), and finances could be quite a bit better. The SW wall is solid, but the door opens onto the bed so it feels as if the whole world rushes into our bedroom there, so we never even considered placing the bed there.

Also, there are beams in the ceiling, AND the ceiling slopes. The high end (which is very high, over 13 feet) is the SW side, the lower end (which is still high) is NE. The roof beams are white, as is the ceiling, and go from NE to SW.

I know that these are a lot of challenges to work with... So now I am trying to decide between the NW wall, which is the bathroom wall, and the NE wall, which has the big window. From neither one of these two position can we see the door, that is only possible from the SE or SW walls. Would boarding up the window help? Is that even 'allowed' in feng shui, or is it a huge no no? All the plumbing in the bathroom is on the wall opposite from the bedroom/bathroom wall.

Can you give us some advice?
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by angelroe.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds