Is child in grave danger?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is child in grave danger?

Is child in grave danger? 3 years, 9 months ago #22641

• BeingStrong
  • Junior Boarder
To any kind Masters
Have been very worried after knowing that this family is always quarreling among themselves. Almost every other day. Child is often angry over no reason. Not sure why. Will often frown and this happens at home but not outside. Shouting and screaming can be heard. At first thought is the house feng shui but this has been ruled out as they moved many times. Would say, it is a loving family but do not know why child gets angry all the time even in the morning. Felt like someone puts a curse but in this modern times? Was told the child will face some form of calamity and bad influences. As friends, urgently want to see happiness for this family and to help the child grow up safe and healthy. Her dob 18-8-2000 and her Zi Wei Dou Shu seems contradictory. Hope that any kind Masters can advice if her Life Court/Karma Court is good. Please offer what type of precaution to take in Peers Court, Spouse Court and which years to be extra careful. Was told she is very talented and clever but need directions on which career is destined for her. Was told she has to work very hard. Am writing as do not understand why an acquaintance not really stranger once offered to see her future but only made a comment "must work hard" and just smile. This is disturbing.

If one's bazi chart says important to marry right man or future is ruined and hardship, how do we know what to look out for in future spouse? is it his birth date? since it is said bazi does give indication. Hope you can explain. What does her career court says?

Thank you so much to any kind Master or Masters for willing to help a young lady grow up safe. Also, will the parents stay happily married and stayed till old age and death?

Re: Is child in grave danger? 3 years, 8 months ago #22943

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi BeingStrong,

I have read almost everywhere that your post regarding your daughter, well you did provide the Date of Birth but you didn't provide us the Time of Birth. It important to know every detail that we all need it. Please post it as soon ass possible.

Thank you
J

Re: Is child in grave danger? 3 years, 8 months ago #22962

• BeingStrong
  • Junior Boarder
Dear Sir

Sorry for late reply. I am helping a friend. Think child born dragon hour.

Thank you for wanting to give advice.

Sincerely.

Re: Is child in grave danger? 3 years, 5 months ago #24111

• bluecat
  • Junior Boarder
Without knowing any Ziwei Doushu, I can already explain to you why the child is always angry. One of my good friends also had parents who quarreled all the time when she was young. She told me she was a very angry person growing up, because she felt that the world was very unfair to her. She could see everyone else having a warm, loving and peaceful family. She felt it was unfair that she didn't have the same, and why she had to suffer all the time having to see her parents argue. She didn't think her parents cared for her feelings. Because if they did, they would stop arguing.

She told me she also picked up her hot temper from her parents. It's monkey see monkey do. Your child learns whatever bad habits you have.

If your friends really cared about their daughter, they should either learn how to resolve their problems amicably or get a divorce. Stop putting their daughter through all these emotional suffering and setting such a bad example for her.

I'm speaking as someone who also had a bad childhood (but in a different way) and was often asked I was such an angry child growing up.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds