Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

who dont invite parents to their wedding dinnner?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: who dont invite parents to their wedding dinnner?

who dont invite parents to their wedding dinnner? 4 years, 3 months ago #22438

• ureshii1
  • Senior Boarder
hi,

who don't invite parents to their own wedding dinner? what kind of bad karma will one gets?

I have been keeping in touch with my close friend for more than 20 years. Aware of her family issues, e.g. her father broke a beer bottle, nearly hurt her by pointed it to her neck when she accidentally caught her father behaved intimately with his mistress along the road in wee hours, & quickly threw away the broken beer bottle when she shouted for help at two policemen who were on patrol motorbike, how her revengeful mother ill-treats her since she was a toddler, & etc.

I am surprised by her kindness. Despite of so many bad things from her parents, she still showered them with care, surprise gifts on her parents' birthday, packet food for her parents sometimes, as worry they might feel sick of the daily dinner at their business. Recently, another thing happened, she felt devastated and finally decided not to serve toasting to her parents nor invite her parents to her wedding as she doesn't want to give them a chance to spoil everything on her wedding day.

She's the only daughter, (with two younger brothers who feel nothing wrong on spending parents' hard-earned money). Is it she owe her parents in her past life that is why such happens to her. Feel bad for her.
Last Edit: 4 years, 3 months ago by ureshii1.

Re: who dont invite parents to their wedding dinnner? 4 years, 2 months ago #22563

• mentor777
A bride should not have anyone at the wedding that she feels will not add to the happiness of the day. That includes parents. Any bad Karma will visit the parents, not the daughter. At some point, abusive parents must suffer their own Karma by being isolated and abandoned. The daughter does not owe anything to these abusive parents from this life or any past life. The daughter is suffering because she allows it to happen. There comes a time when she must go her own way.

Re: who dont invite parents to their wedding dinnner? 4 years, 2 months ago #22572

• ureshii1
  • Senior Boarder
mentor777 wrote:
A bride should not have anyone at the wedding that she feels will not add to the happiness of the day. That includes parents. Any bad Karma will visit the parents, not the daughter. At some point, abusive parents must suffer their own Karma by being isolated and abandoned. The daughter does not owe anything to these abusive parents from this life or any past life. The daughter is suffering because she allows it to happen. There comes a time when she must go her own way.

thanks

I have forwarded it to my close friend.

nice day ahead..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds