Desperate Husband
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Desperate Husband

Desperate Husband 4 years, 10 months ago #19124

• Niño708
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi to everyone!!!

I'm Gian from the Philippines and got interested in Feng Shui or balance of life.

Why desperate as subject? Maybe because me and my wife are not compatible to each other, as I have read in other websites, according to our zodiac signs. Maybe also we are still childless for reason we don't know...maybe because of our inauspicious signs. For what ever it is... what God has bind together, no man can separate it.

Re: Desperate Husband 4 years, 7 months ago #20120

God gives man freewill,
so you still have control over the compatibility with your wife.

Fengshui enhances your life, so by right the compatibility should increase a bit.
but since it does not increase a bit,, that means your life is not enhanced by Fengshui only, Fengshui is not the caused of the incompatibility between u and your wife.

so who is responsible for the incompatibility with your wife?
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single, coz when it comes, everything is so fast and u may missed your singlehood!

Feel free to chat if you think I can help.
Last Edit: 4 years, 7 months ago by firehorselord.

Re: Desperate Husband 4 years, 7 months ago #20133

• mentor777
This response suggest it was written by someone who has never married. You are making this person responsible for things he has little or no control over.

Re: Desperate Husband 4 years, 7 months ago #20137

oh I see.. this is angle u coming from. I am referring the compatibility with her wife part, not about the child. and why the need to say whether I am married or not? >.<
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single, coz when it comes, everything is so fast and u may missed your singlehood!

Feel free to chat if you think I can help.
Last Edit: 4 years, 7 months ago by firehorselord.

Re: Desperate Husband 3 years, 11 months ago #21953

• alex_gold
  • Fresh Boarder
i know several couples who are not compatible from the astrology perspective, but they live happily..astrology is a nice science but it should rule you.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds