Error
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wofscom/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.pathway.class.php on line 73

Mahiro Katano
(0 viewing) 
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mahiro Katano

Mahiro Katano 2 years ago #31254

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Mahirokatano.jpg

Hi All,

Sometimes I need aspirations to decode charts. Since I am using the Yang and Yin Diet I am becoming more balance and calmer and more focuser. The side effects are that I am getting boring; I used to be more aggressive.

I used to practice lot of Karate and other Japanese Martial Arts. When I look at this little girl I am ashamed my selves. She is much better than I used to be.

If I ever get her DOB, maybe we could look into her chart too about her Fame.

Fame, you don’t get it overnight, it is hard working to the top, like this little girl Mahiro Katano.

Sia (a Western Singer) used that little girl in her Video-clip.

I have also attached the video of that little girl who is practicing Kata-form. Hear her screaming, much better than I used to be.

Good Girl!

Bro Koi Fish

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds