Username Password: Remember me

Zebra prints in fame sector?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Zebra prints in fame sector?

Zebra prints in fame sector? 5 years, 10 months ago #15428

• veganwitch
  • Junior Boarder
Would a Zebra give similar luck in the fame sector as a horse? It seems to me it may be better than a horse, especially for someone like me who loves to be FLASHY! I'm not sure of what all the zebra symbolizes. How does it differ from the horse?

Re: Zebra prints in fame sector? 5 years, 3 months ago #17707

• gosia7777
Animal horse is of fire element , that why is good to have horse in the South , also South sector S2 is originally horse location based on the location of 12 animal signs of the zodiac.
When activating fame we use fire energy, why because fire is fame, any fire color is good for South sector . Zebra is white and black it's a lovely animal but the black stripes in the South are not good , why because black is water element which clashes with fire. Anything you put in the South sector is how people will see you based on the items you put there, if you would like to be seen as a zebra that is the question you should ask yourself if so go right ahead. If you would like to be seen as flashy put some red glittery stuff in the south and shine a bright light.

Take care
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds