Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Manny Pacquiao's Fame
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Manny Pacquiao's Fame

Manny Pacquiao's Fame 6 years, 10 months ago #1542

I just wonder, with Manny Pacquiao's fame right now.. A psychic said that he was born LUCKY and it seemed true because of his story. He came from a very poor family and got himself succeed in life in Boxing. I wonder what Feng Shui could read about him. Is he really born LUCKY? what do you think?
DOB: Dec 17, 1978

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 6 years, 1 month ago #7495

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Readers,

What is Fame and Recognition; this is not achieved through planting Roses in your Back-garden. It will help a little bit, not like the Fame of Manny Pacquiao or Barack Obama. In my other Topic about President Barack Obama, how a Pressure Charts could lead to tremendous Power and far above the Limits to be achieved.

Manny P. is born in Philippines, DOB is 17 December 1978. His real name is Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao.
“Ipakikilala ko si Manny Pacquiao sa iyo, pag nakaintindi ka ng tagalog, alam mo ang aking tinutukoy.
Ang taong ito ay matagumpay na ama, boksingero at congressman.

Katulad niya akong kagalang galang, kaya lang hindi ako mayaman na katulad niya.
Bago lang akong nag aaral, kaya lang sisikapin kong mahulaan kung bakit ang dating mahirap na tao ay naging mayaman at kilala.
P’wede bang huwag kang makipagusap ng Cebuano sa akin dahil kaunti lang ang alam ko. Mag salita ka na lang ng Inglis.

Maraming salamat”

Day: Water Ox
Month: Wood Rat
Year: Earth Horse
Day: Sunday; it is an “Ox by the Gate”, this persons will hear and see many things in life.
28 Lunar Mansions: Star 4. Room; it is a Lucky Star; completion projects, assure Wealth and Promotion.
28 Heavenly Zodiac: Sky Rabbit, it is an extra room associated with extended Family.

HS Yin Water and EB Rat: Prospect Stars
HS Yin Water and EB Ox: Aggressive Swords
DM Ox and Year Horse: Flower of Romance
HS Yang Earth, Year Pillar and EB Ox: Nobleman Star

The 10 year Luck Pillars:
7-16: Wood Ox – Creativity – Wealth Water 5 Luck Cycle
17-27: Fire Tiger – Expansions – Opportunity Wood 5 Luck Cycle
28-37: Fire Rabbit - Expansions – Opportunity Wood 5 Luck Cycle
38-47: Earth Dragon – Magic – Fate Fire 5 Luck Cycle
48-57: Earth Snake – Magic – Fate Fire 5 Luck Cycle
58-67: Metal Horse – Gender - Fate Fire 5 Luck Cycle

Manny as Yin Water in general:
He is the gentle rain shower, the fine drizzle, the soft mist and dewdrops. He is changeable and elusive, and never fixed in one place.
One thing why he is so dangerous, he will surprise people from an unexpected angle. He surprises his opponent with a “Knock-Out”.
Others have a hard time figuring him out. But the most important question is – does he figure out who he is? He is born in poverty, left his home at young age to find the true in him. For most of him, this question is irrelevant, as life is about imagination and freedom of reinvention! He is a fluent conversationalist, mentally agile, and enjoys verbal sparring with others. He loves to debate issues, and may even switch sides sometimes just for the challenge. This is the reason why he is a successful Congress man.

Others envy him his gift of the grab, and his ability to spin beautiful sentences out of nowhere. Verbal eloquence is his thing, and his often leave snide critics stunned with his quick-witted, sharp retorts! No one should ask him what he is doing this weekend. Like as if he could plan that in advance! He gets them to check back with him at around midnight on Friday. He has very little tolerance for people with very little common sense. Unfortunately, not everyone engages their brain as much as he does!
Because he lives in his head so much, he tends to be a little introverted most of the time. What he dislikes the most? People who constantly try to pry. " A penny for his thoughts" is the comment that gives him the most shivers! Unless of course he is in the mood to talk, in which case he can be extremely affable and chatty. he often makes a good teacher, because just like the rain that nourishes the plants and enables them to grow, he likes to sprinkle his knowledge and inspiration onto to others - and when he is done with one, he moves on to the next person!

He likes to think through everything that comes his way. Thinking is good and is one of his strength. A Rat is smart and a thinker, combine with his Ox-pillar makes him as a Thinker and a Executer, like a CEO. But he should not dwell on things for too long and forget that action speaks louder than words. He may have difficulty making good decisions without mixing feeling and intuition into the equation. Sometimes he may rely heavily on other people when it comes to decision-making, especially whenever the subject matter starts to bore them. If he hasn't found his place in the world, he is likely to be extremely sensitive to criticism, and to have the tendency to worry excessively and feel guilty. He is also likely to be very manipulative and controlling with others.
He has a vision that is bigger than life. Most people limit their goals to socially-acceptable standards, and are not guided by an inner compass of what feels right or wrong. But he is different. Every one has different talents, interests and learning methods. His goals must be in harmony with his own personal talents and passions, Boxing and God. For him, finding inner harmony is another barrier to overcome. He is a Religious man, after every Fight he prays to God. When harmony is found and a burning desire established, he will tend to find success no matter what the social surroundings are, or what his previous experiences were like.

Money to him is a score card. He earns Millions Dollars a year. He enjoys the thrill of making more money. His ideas or skills are assets. They can generate wealth for him. He is indeed very wealthy. He should use them wisely. He can be quite generous on the people he loves. That's a good thing, but he should be careful that he doesn't collect 'hangers-on' who are only befriending him to get a slice of his money pie. He should not keep changing his mind. He must try his best to stay on course for his financial goals. He can reach them faster this way.

He likes quick returns. But he must be very careful not to be drawn into any 'get-rich-quick' schemes. He does have an affinity for short-term investments. Well, he should go to find out all he can about the investment vehicles that allow him to excel in this aspect. He should study every book and course he can get hold of that teaches him how to manage his investments for cash flow and quicker returns. That is the reason why he starts study at old age; he needs the Diploma to go into Politics. He owns an own Sport Brand, Hospitals and many assets.

Nothing annoys him more than intelligent people doing stupid things. As such, when it's one of his friends or acquaintances doing it, he is unlikely to spare them his true thoughts. He is inherently sensitive. Just like a sudden gust of wind can shake the dew drop off the edge of a leaf, he is prone to being suddenly and thoroughly affected by an unexpected criticism, insults, or bad opinion.
He has to go off into your little 'worlds' once in awhile, it's a way for him to recharge. Sometimes, this means very little interaction with other people. He is always expecting others to step into his shoes to imagine what it's like for him. However, with his strong sense of imagination, he should try to step into other's shoes for a change - people will appreciate him a lot more for it. Plus, the different eyes can only enhance his creative thinking.
The Destiny Code:

We only know from Manny is that his Time of birth is missing. With just 6 Characters it is hard to say that this Destiny Code belongs to an Influential Wealthy Person. Without his background information I would be more careful with the Decoding. It also depends more other external Factors.

1) 12 Cycles of Life influence his Day Master Yin Water:
- His year Pillar is in Harmony: Fire supports Earth; this is a strong and stable Pillar. Fire is Wealth supports his Power is real. Fire in the middle of a Fire-season is strongest.
- His Month Pillar is also in Harmony: Water supports Wood; this is also a strong and stable Pillar. Water is Followers support Talents is also real. Water is in middle of the Water-season is strongest.
- His Spouse Earth is weak, but gives resistance, because he is strong Water, his Good elements are Earth, Fire and Wood. Although his Spouse Earth is in Water-season (Ox-pillar) weak.
- He has a Harmonic Combination and a Clash. Harmonic Combination has higher priority than a Clash. Rat is in a Creativity mansion combine with Ox makes him creative and performing perfect. A Clash creates more “Steam and Pressure”, like in my other Topic for President Barack Obama. Only with Steam and Pressure he could go over the limits to achieve what he wants. He will not have a Farmer’s Life; Peaceful, no stress and die at old Age. The Way of the Tao.

He grew up in a poverty environment, this is to be seen in his 10 year Luck the Wood-Ox Pillar. The Ox is his weak Earth-element but it is still in a Water-season; Water is his enemy makes him too strong. His first year in the big city, Manila, he had to live in the streets. Luckily he had “Nobleman Stars”, which could lead him to helping people. Because his Water-Luck was too strong he needs “Output” his Talents and Expressions, with other words his Fighting Spirits. Wood is his Output; Wood is Growth and Development, development of a new Fighting Skills. In his HS Wood Month, represents his Yang Wood, to be the best, achieve the highest level. Now comes the “Aggressive Swords” Star into play. His aggressiveness combines with a Clash in his chart, creates more steam and pressure lead him to a beginning of an Aggressive Boxing Career.

The next 10 year Luck is a Fire Tiger-pillar, more Wealth and Talents. Wood (his Boxing Talents) supports Fire (his Wealth). Millions of Dollars keep coming in, fight after fight he knocks out his opponents; his Tiger and Horse-Powers. Tiger represents also Power and Authority. This 10 year Luck makes him a torn in the eyes of his boxing enemies. He had won many Boxing World titles, his Fame and recognition Fire is very obvious to see.

In one of his fight the band group Survivor sang the song “Eyes of the Tiger” for him, represents the Tiger in him.
His Tiger Luck Pillar gives him also the Power to become a Military Reservist with the Rank of Sergeant Major.
Let’s look close at the date 23 June 2001, his big break for an IBF World Boxing Title.
Day: Yin Fire/Yin Fire, Month: Yang Wood/Yang Fire, Year: Yin Metal/Yin Fire.

As readers could see, the influences of lots of Fire-Power, which it is favorites to him leads him more Steam and Pressure to achieve the World Title, Fire-element is Fame and Recognition.
10 year Luck pillars a Fire Rabbit; this is not the strong Fire like Yang Fire before, but more gentle Fire. Although Rabbit could be gentle; but it is more gaining Power and Authority by negotiations and manipulations. The first time of his life, he went to a real school and he had Diploma’s. In this Luck period he went into Politics, he becomes an influential wealthy Congressman. Politics by compromises and manipulations are typical Rabbits-Character, gentle but still dangerous.
The question of Nhes17 is; how does his further future look like?

The next 20 years the Fire-season become stronger and stronger. His strong Water becomes weaker and weaker. Fire-elements become too strong, in his 5 Luck cycle Fate-Fire. In this period his Wife could become stronger and will be in the spot-lights. Why? His Wife-element is Fire, also his Spouse Pillar is an Earth-element, and Fire will support her Earth-element. The 10 year Dragon-Luck Pillar, represents the “Magic” Mansion. It could lead that his wife will involve more in the Catholic Donations or Charity. When he was young he could control the overwhelm Fire, because his Water is strong enough to control that. Now his Water is getting weaker, it could become dangerous for him. All his hope depends on one factor, his Time of Birth. If his time of Birth is after 15:00 pm, there is a big chance that he will become the President of the Philippines between 50 and 60 years old. His 10 years Luck is still in the Magic Mansion and it is a Snake Fire-Luck Pillar. This gentle Fire gives him more gentle Fire-Power, gentle Fame and Recognition could lead him into the highest Politics.

The most critical situation will arise when the 10 Luck Period of the Horse will come. If his Time of Birth is before 15:00 pm, I don’t think he will make it. Why? his Harmonic Combination of the Rat and Ox, will fall apart by this Double Horse Power combination. Water-combination is at the weakest point and at lowest tide, he will not able to control all the Fire-Power. The Clash will take over the Combination and his Stable Chart will become destructive.

This destructive combination you could see on his Face, there is a big mole on his chin, according to the 100 points of Face reading. There is no good Qi-flow after his 60 years old; this is coincidence with his 10 year Luck Pillar, a Clash with his Water and Fire elements. Water and Fire are related to his Blood and Heart. He looks everyday in his mirror, only we know what is going to happen to him and he doesn’t.

If he doesn’t want to gamble with his life, he should focus more on Charities and have a wonderful life without Politics and Boxing. He has already everything he could imagine, why go further with the Limits.

On 12 November 2012 2011 (edit text) his next Fight in Las Vegas, the Day of the Goat, Month of the Pig and Year of the Rabbit combines together strong Wood-Element.

Will he win the next World Boxing Title at that day? Nobody knows.

I will try using a different kind technique, the “I Ching of King Wen” one week before the fight to find out if he will win or not, we will see.

Saphora
Manny_Pacquiao_50.JPG
Last Edit: 6 years, 1 month ago by Saphora.

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 6 years, 1 month ago #7496

• mentor777
Manny was born to a poor family? I am just wondering, is there any fighter that was born to a rich family?

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 6 years, 1 month ago #7498

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Mentor777,

I don't know much about the Boxing World. I just wandering around and see this topic.

Maybe you could try google.com to find out more.

Nice meeting you.

BTW: my name is from: Saphora Japonica, like in my picture: a Tree.

Saphora

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 6 years, 1 month ago #7522

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Mentor777,

I just want to make a positive comment, nothing else.

Now I have noticed there is something about your name. Triple 7, or 3 x 7.

In my previous topic, I had mentioned about 7 sounds, or 7 Rays of Creations. The Magic 7, like 7 lights of the Rainbow, 7 Magics sounds, or when Budha was born, he walked 7 steps in 4 directions and more of that kinds of stories.

We all know about the magic 3.

Now we combine with 3 x 7 = 21, the 21 Tara Oracles of Tibetans FS, from Lillian Too.

It is just pure coincidence to share my positive comment about your name: Magical.

Saphora

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 6 years, 1 month ago #7565

• beaudy
  • Senior Contributor
Hi Saphora,

That's an impressive reading

Day: Sunday; it is an “Ox by the Gate”, this persons will hear and see many things in life.
28 Lunar Mansions: Star 4. Room; it is a Lucky Star; completion projects, assure Wealth and Promotion.
28 Heavenly Zodiac: Sky Rabbit, it is an extra room associated with extended Family.

Which books or teachers teach how to see this?

Love,
Beaudy

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 6 years, 1 month ago #7608

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Beaudy,

I did start with the Books of Derek Walters, I am still grateful to him, originally he is from England. He is the one who taught me the first step of Feng Shui, because he is a teacher and not a Master. His weakness to be a "white man", it is also his Full Strenght. He knows more than you could imagine.

Never underestimate someboby's weakness, it could turn into his full Strenght. Like you as example, you like to ask many things, but I think you a great.

Saphora

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 6 years, 1 month ago #7644

• beaudy
  • Senior Contributor
Hi Saphora,

Alright! But did you a take a course from him or it's at his books the "Ox by the gate' and the 28 Lunar Mansions star 4 room and the such, I've never heard of an analysis like that!

Please elaborate a bit more.

Many thanks,
Love,
Beaudy

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 6 years, 1 month ago #7664

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Beaudy,

I have just answered your question in the Topic: 8 Mansion FS, related to Lo Pan FS.

See you there, actually see you everywhere.

Saphora

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 5 years, 10 months ago #8968

Hi Saphora.. Thanks for the reading. You're so impressive. Salamat!

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 5 years, 10 months ago #9070

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Readers,

Background: According GM Raymond Lo’s book, I Ching could check quickly about the Luck of the fight of Manny Pacquiao. This method is also popular among the Professionals in Taiwan. I am a starter and I do know just one Method.

This is not an attempt to encourage people to gamble, but to demonstrate how the I Ching works. I have to admit I was a little nervous myself during this toss.

Question: Who will win the Boxing Title on 12 November 2011 between Manny P. and Juan M. Marquez?

Subject = Manny Pacquiao Object = Juan M. Marquez

The toss was made on 09 November 2011.
Day: Earth Dragon (Earth) Month: Earth Pig (Water) Year: Metal Rabbit (Wood)

6th toss: Head-Tail-Tail = Yang
5th toss: Tail-Tail-Tail = Yin (Active Line: Yang)
4th toss: Head-Head-Tail = Yin
3rd toss: Head-Tail-Tail =Yang
2nd toss: Head-Head-Head = Yang (Active Line: Yin)
1st toss: Head-Head-Tail = Yin

Kua Element = Wood

Where Key-elements as:
C = Colleague, M = Money (Wealth), I = Intelligent, P = Power, R = Resources

(The toss is written upside down, to draw a Hexagram, start at the bottom line=1st Line)

Basic Decoding:

S = Subject, Manny Pacquiao
It is a Metal element and it is a Power aspect, it could mean that he is a power and influence person. Indeed according to the story above, he is a Boxing Champion and a Politician and has lots of wealth. Although Metal (Rooster) is not strong in month Water (Pig), but it is in short term (coming weekend) than it is the Day of Earth-element. Earth element supports his Metal; it means this weekend he will have good Luck.

O = Object, Juan M. Marquez
It is a Wood element and it is a Colleague aspect, it could mean that he does know Manny as a Boxer. Wood element (Juan) is in the Water-season (Pig) very weak and the day Earth-element will not support him either. You could think that Water will support Wood, but this Water is in Pig-season, cold and no growth for Wood (the 12 cycles of Life).
In short term, like this weekend, than is the Earth not supporting the Wood.

Extra: The Money (Wealth-element) in both trigrams is an Earth-element. It could mean that the Wealth is only supporting Manny Pacquiao (Metal) to make him stronger and not Juan M. Marquez.
Thereby the Day is a Dragon and forms a total Harmony with a Rooster subject of Manny Pacquiao. In short term again he is in good luck.

Conclusion:

Manny Pacquiao will take on 12 November 2011 the Money and win the Boxing Title.

Saphora

Note: I Ching is only accurate for experience users of the sacred I Ching. Me, as a beginner, you never know what the results will be.
Have a good fight this weekend!
Manny_P_Las_Vegas.jpg
Manny_P_I_Ching.jpg
Last Edit: 5 years, 10 months ago by Saphora.

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 5 years, 10 months ago #9164

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Saphora

Congradulations for the predicition on the boxing event. Cheers to you.

"Manny Pacquiao retained his WBO welterweight title with a narrow and somewhat controversial points victory over Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas." this is from the website of BBC- sport-boxing, dated 13 Nov-2011.

Cheers
Gautam
Keep Smiling

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 5 years, 10 months ago #9170

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Gautam,

Beginner's Luck, I might think. Thanks for the response.

Let's look together again on that Hexagram.

There were two actions lines, both are Resources aspects. Both they are changing from Water to Fire, a clash Water and Fire.

Although I couldn't make the picture clear before what could happen, but we now know more about this tremendous hexagram.

Resources on both parties are Supporters, supporters were doing something. They are clashing with each others. These explain the very controversial decisions of the judge.

The result Fire element wants to destroy Manny (metal) make him to loose the title. Indeed the supporters were very angry. But luckily the Day when the toss was made was an Earth-day. It means Fire supports Earth and we do know that Earth is money and money will supports Manny. So they resistances were failed, and Manny had won the fight with 15000000 Dollars (15 Millions) richer for an evening work.

As you could see in above story, he is getting weaker year by year. His Luck is getting weaker too.

See you next time.

Saphora

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 5 years, 5 months ago #12987

Hi Saphora,

We could see that he's getting weaker, the announcers and commentators also said so. They said he's more slower in the ring than before. He's got another fight this year. People would like him to retire but it seems that he doesn't want to. Do you ever have the chance to predict his next fight this year? Thank you so much

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 5 years, 5 months ago #13100

• mentor777
nhes17 wrote:
Hi Saphora,

They said he's more slower in the ring than before. He's got another fight this year.

Life is like a chicken soup. The good parts only boil to the top temporarily.

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 5 years, 5 months ago #14705

• Saphora
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear NHES17,

I am using the I Ching when I am in the mood or in emergency circumstances. Lately I am not using it anymore, I am sorry for it. Maybe I could throw the coins about the Spam in this Forum to see what is going on.

Here is another similar example how to predict the Sport Soccer Match from the GM Raymond Lo. I also learn that technique from him, although I have to practice another 10 years.

Maybe in another thread will trigger my mood for the I Ching. Year 2012 where Water and Earth are very strong weaken my Yang Fire, I would think I am cooling down a bit.

Saphora
Attachments:

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 5 years, 1 month ago #16283

• Shoguns
  • Expert Boarder
Dear Saphora,

Just let you know Manny Pacquiao's last fight he lost.

BTW your This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. didn't work anymore.

Shoguns

Re:Manny Pacquiao's Fame 2 years, 6 months ago #27665

• JasonNorin
  • Fresh Boarder
Usually, the ones that excel in combat sports came from poor family. In Manny's case, he is born poor in the southernmost tip of the Philippines, sharing the same major island with bandits. his past generally contributed a lot to his success. It gave him the drive to push harder. Instead of just laying around waiting for government aide, he stepped up and excelled. But his road to success came with a lot of sacrifices. Literally, he poured blood, sweat and tears to get to where he is right now. I am really rooting for him in his fight against Floyd.. As per rich boxers, yes. One example is Chris Algieri.
Combat sports enthusiast and sports news provider.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds