Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Fengshui research paper
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fengshui research paper

Fengshui research paper 6 years, 12 months ago #3657

hola everybody,

Im interested in writing a good ( practical ) research paper about the relations between Fengshui and effective studying at universities. I do hope u guys can help me with some suggestions

kind regards,
Golden Tower

Re:Fengshui research paper 6 years, 8 months ago #6497

• lady moon
Are you going to school? And what level of classes? If you are at the university level, you may be able to use the schools library through the internet. The system lets you look up articles and you can download them and print them if you need to; much better than having to go to the library, find the books and carry them home to read.
Go to the www.wofs.com home page and start reading there about the schools of Feng Shui. Then do some online research; there are many books, online sites and online magazines to help you.
I did find that organizing my study area with Feng Shui helped a lot with concentration and focus. The area was more comfortable and it felt good to work there.
Email RapiNu, JackieLee, & Mentor777. They all have a lot of experience and will have much more information about how FS helped them.

Good luck on your paper.

Re:Fengshui research paper 6 years, 8 months ago #6691

• mentor777
In this world there are 3 kinds of luck.

1. Heaven's luck
2. Man's luck
3. Feng Shui

Man's luck is the luck you make for yourself through your own efforts. When it comes to education, no luck is greater than man's luck.

Re: Fengshui research paper 3 years, 5 months ago #25098

• Cateyed1
  • Junior Boarder
I think that re-painting my room when I did interfered with my studies.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds