Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Feng Shui Fu Wei direction or Sheng Chi direction?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Feng Shui Fu Wei direction or Sheng Chi direction?

Feng Shui Fu Wei direction or Sheng Chi direction? 7 years, 1 month ago #3605

• artio
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello. I am interested in studying to become an artist. I have some small pieces of art by some of the artists whose artwork I admire the most. I'm wondering if I should put these pieces of art in my Fu Wei (personal development) direction to help me with my study luck, or if the pieces of art should go in the Northwest since it could also represent mentors/Heaven Men (also, the Northwest is my personal Sheng Chi [success] direction). I also wonder if it would be best to place photographs of the artists themslves in the Northwest since they are in a sence my mentors?

Re:Feng Shui Fu Wei direction or Sheng Chi direction? 7 years, 1 month ago #3606

• artio
  • Fresh Boarder
Oops! Maybe I should have put this question in the Feng Shui Placement forum. I apologize.

Re:Feng Shui Fu Wei direction or Sheng Chi direction? 6 years, 8 months ago #7401

• lady moon
The idea of placing the pictures of the artists in the Northwest because they are your mentors is a good idea. These can be placed in the Northwest of the living room, or the Northwest sector of the room where you work on your art.
Placing the works by these artists is up to you - either in your personal development sector (Fu Wei) or in the Sheng Chi area. Placing the art in the Fu Wei sector is my personal favorite as their skill in art is something you are striving to achieve.

good fortune to you,
lady moon

Re:Feng Shui Fu Wei direction or Sheng Chi direction? 6 years, 8 months ago #7426

• artio
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you, lady moon.

Re:Feng Shui Fu Wei direction or Sheng Chi direction? 6 years, 8 months ago #7491

• lady moon
artio,

You are most welcome. We all wish you much good fortune & success.

lady moon
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds