Username Password: Remember me

Cure for 2016 Tai Sui in SW
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cure for 2016 Tai Sui in SW

Cure for 2016 Tai Sui in SW 2 years, 5 months ago #31029

• Jcsf
  • Fresh Boarder
My 23 years old daughter, currently doing a Masters program in San Diego has her sleeping position (head pointing) SW and is sitting facing SW at her study table, done according to Kua 7, tien yi position. As it is a rented premise, there is limitation to the furniture arrangement. I am actually quite glad we could achieve this placement. Ideally would like her to face NW (sheng chi), but her back will be facing the door to her small room and I am not in the favor of her facing NE (romance) as it is she is not lacking of suitors.
However, in 2016, Lillian Too has advised against sitting facing the SW direction due to Tai Sui’s presence, would like some pointers on remedy or cure in this situation. Thank you.

Re: Cure for 2016 Tai Sui in SW 2 years, 5 months ago #31034

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Jcsf

It is good that you are planing ahead and taking a good step. After reading your posting in this form, I understand that you have the knowledge of Feng Shui and directions. Hope you know that ever direction is divided into 3 parts, like SW1, SW2, SW3.
For the year 2016, The Grand Duke is at South West 3, (232.6° to 247.5°), It is recommended not to use face or disturb this area, in any form.. or use it too.

Your daughter is Gua 7, The Tian Yi is SW2, 219 to 232 Degrees. My advice is to face the degree 222. to enhance her study program. SW2 is Kun ( Earth), Earth is resource to the Metal).

Note- The remedy for the bad areas are better not to use, rather than going with cures, Look out for a good date and time to move the desk to 222 Degrees.

All the best
Keep Smiling

Re: Cure for 2016 Tai Sui in SW 2 years, 5 months ago #31057

• Jcsf
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Gautam Rao,

Thank you for your advice.

My knowledge of fengshui is very basic.

Please further advise if the placement should be as
SW2-222deg.JPG

attached.

Thank you.

Re: Cure for 2016 Tai Sui in SW 2 years, 5 months ago #31058

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
It seems to be correct... but which part of the House is this I mean the sector, north, south, east..... Is it possible to send the complete floor plan with the house facing degree and the Door facing degree ... and your mail

If this room is west, better avoid till Jan 31, 2016, The bed Head board is NE3- 63 Degrees, Next year it is with 5 Yellow, avoid it ???
Keep Smiling

Re: Cure for 2016 Tai Sui in SW 2 years, 5 months ago #31060

• Jcsf
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Gautam Rao,

Sent plan to your email. Thank you.

Re: Cure for 2016 Tai Sui in SW 2 years, 4 months ago #31571

• lkyysp
  • Fresh Boarder
Pardon me for a different opinion.

Align all furniture parallel to the wall. Just ensure there is no overhead beam hanging above bed and study table. Avoid these furniture in line with any door. Most importantly you are comfortable with its arrangement.

Put a crystal pagoda on the study table for clarity of thoughts and a bronze gourd beside the bed for health. With wisdom and health, you can do more.

Have no further worries since you are limited by space.

Best wishes for a new year!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds