Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

exam/education help..!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: exam/education help..!

exam/education help..! 6 years, 11 months ago #2850

Dear All,

Good Day to all of you, i'am very new in this forum. i need a big help or little advice on my coming exam which is schedule on the coming 5-March, i was born in apr-1970 zodiac which is dog. i'm a working adult and in my previous attended-exam i was failed 4 times. this is my last chance for the exam to pass, i really can't fail this round. what should i do to increase my chances for my grades?. off cause i have to really pay more attention and study more harder before it will get better results. some time i do realize that my study habits are not working or improve.i would really appreciate if somebody can give me some help on this. heard from some friends of mine ask me to get wen chang amulet. i'm not sure what is this? and not sure it will help or it will crash with my zodiac or get something that really suit me instead.?

i do have some of the following questions:

- if i buy wen chang amulet - do i need to just put it on my pocket during the exam or leave it on the desk? is it fine if mix with others keys?.
- is there any others way i can activate my study luck? really not sure what to do.
- did a search for ALMANAC dates on the main site found out that 5-march for dog, is a so so day - average, what should i do?. meaning the chances to get better grades is bad?.. what should i do, will carry wen chang amulet helps??
-somes says sleeping position also have impact to the exam luck, not sure what its means, hope to get some idea, if i could.

oh man, i think i have asking too much, i really appreciate if some one can help me.....- (very desperate now...haha).
lastly i would like to thank you all you guys, have a wonderful day.

cheers,
KMC

Re: exam/education help..! 6 years, 11 months ago #2853

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
hi,
try to activate the victory star number 1 that fly to NE corner this year. Ive heard its beneficial to put a cup of water at this corner of ur bedroom or living room.

punny
*Im Newbie here*Learn Something New Everyday*

Re:exam/education help..! 6 years, 11 months ago #2869

Hi Punny,
thank you so much for the info.
questions :-
- my NE corner currently is where we kept our shoes, is it ok to put a cup of water there..?
- what about the wen chang amulet ?, do you recommend i should get it? , will it helpful in my case.

thanks,
KMC.

Re:exam/education help..! 6 years, 11 months ago #2880

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi incredible4,

This year the academic and romance star 4 flies to the SW sector, so you can make use of this sector for your study. Spend more times at this sector and try to face your Sheng Qi direction when you study. You can also activate this sector by placing 4 nos of lucky bamboo in a water vase.

In regard to the wen chang amulet, I think is all in our mind. If you feel comfortable and confident to have one than get one and put it inside your pocket.

Don't be too disturb by what you think is a bad day, always remember this 'In a bad day you still can find good hours'.

If you need nobleman help like getting some tips or advise in your examination than you can place a glass of water at the NE sector. (It is ok even you have your shoe cabinet - just place it on top of the cabinet)

Good luck to you and wish you success this time round.
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Bernard154.

Re:exam/education help..! 6 years, 11 months ago #2889

Hi Bernard154,
thank you so much for all tips, as i am very new to this, do you mind to explain abit more or guide me along, how/where do i find my Sheng Qi ??direction? and when i study ? if i planing to place the 4 nos of lucky bamboo in a water vase in my living room(SW sector), it is still ok for me to study in any rothes oom ? l(bedroom or any other rooms) or i have to be in the living room ?

i really appreciate all the guidance from you guys.!
thanks,

KMC

Re:exam/education help..! 6 years, 11 months ago #2890

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi incredible4,

Base on your year of birth Apr 1970,(both gender happen to have same kua) your Kua no is 3 and so your 4 best directions are as follows:

1. Sheng Chi - South
2. Tien Yi - North
3. Nien Yen - Southeast
4. Fu Wei - East.

The above four directions are favourable to you, so in whatever things you do it is good for you to face these favourable direction. Well you can also use other rooms if you wish. At the same time you can also micro the 8 directions into your room and select SW sector to place your study table and sit facing your favourable directions (preferably facing Sheng Chi - South)
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Bernard154.

Re:exam/education help..! 6 years, 11 months ago #2900

Hi Bernard154,

thank you so much!...will try to follow you advise. u da man!!...

have a great great day ahead!...

cheers...

Re:exam/education help..! 6 years, 6 months ago #6270

• Jerrie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bernard 154,
I have tried using wofs Kua No calculator to determine my daugher Kua no and the result is 1. But using the same formula as yours, the kua no is 9. Hope can you help . Her birthday falls on July 2004.

Thanks,
Joanne

Re:exam/education help..! 6 years, 6 months ago #6274

• Bernard154
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Joanne,

Your daughter kua no is 1. For those born on and after year 2000 the calculation is different base on the simple last 2 digit method.

Bernard
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds