To improve the mark at my exam with feng shui
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: To improve the mark at my exam with feng shui

To improve the mark at my exam with feng shui 4 years, 8 months ago #21081

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi all,

I want to know if I will take this examn on 17 november-I work very hard at least 13-14 hours per day...but some luck will be great:)
any opinions and feng shui advice

ding gui gui
hai hai si

my chart is
bing gui ren ding
chen si zi mao
ji-you lp

I know that my water is so so...not to strong not to weak...I want an feng-shui advice to take the examn on 17 november...maybe if I will activate the sheng-chi direction with an aqarium with 60 l in N ...will be good?is sheng chi direction for me??how to activate fu wei direction?I put 8 flowers in se of the house...
My bathroom is in n-e

my house number of birth is 7,but don`t know if it is s1 or s2,what I know that somebody wich lived in se was robbed,so maybe is s1??!!I sleep in se with the orentation of head to s,in november the month star will be 4 and 1,will be good or fail exams???how to improve my luck to take the exams
behind of my house in the N and NE there is a large building in Sv and V just-also another building ... all I can say is that I enjoyed an unprecedented prosperity after we entered the age of 8 ... can this can help to tell someone if s1 and s2-

Thanks in advance

Re: To improve the mark at my exam with feng shui 4 years, 8 months ago #21153

• jrgeorge
  • Platinum Boarder
is anbody here???I need help I AM VERY DISPERATE

Re: To improve the mark at my exam with feng shui 3 years, 8 months ago #25095

• Cateyed1
  • Junior Boarder
Just make sure that you make any significant changes long before your test to help you remember what you have studied. Otherwise, something small that would fit in your pocket might be O.k.

Re: To improve the mark at my exam with feng shui 3 years ago #29109

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi jrgeorge,

Today I accidentally saw your post.

It's been a long time but if you need help, and if I knew the answer I'll be happy to help.

Re: To improve the mark at my exam with feng shui 2 years, 6 months ago #31572

• lkyysp
  • Fresh Boarder
Work hard.
Have an inquisitive mind.
Clarify your doubts.
Spar with others on your learning.
Stay positive.
Regardless of your bazi, do what is necessary. Tap on your strengths to minimise your weaknesses.
All the best!

Re: To improve the mark at my exam with feng shui 2 years, 2 months ago #32957

• Riley5
  • Fresh Boarder
Develop a stragety to remain calm. First of all you went in with the unrealistic expectation of being able to answer all the questions. When ever you sit for a test you need to allow for the fact that there will be a few questions that you may not know the answer for... You won't necessarily get 100%.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PASS123
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds