Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Regarding about my study room. Please do help :(
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Regarding about my study room. Please do help :(

Regarding about my study room. Please do help :( 5 years, 2 months ago #17326

HI everyone

first of all, im new here. And this is pretty much interesting as i find this forum pretty active. And there are a few question which i don't understand, and i do hope anyone here can give a helping hand

My room is southeast direction of the house. And based on what i know, i can either place my study table on the northeast of the room which is the education corner or place it at the direction where it faces my sheng chi or fu wei. SO can i know, in actual fact, which direction would be better and more advisable to go for?

Furthermore, if i were to place it where i face either sheng chi or fu wei, i might face the door or the wall. Is it advisable to go for? or stay with the education corner?

And one last one, which is if i were to place my study table at northeast, shall i place a quartz globe or a pagoda instead? which one to go for? or place both?

Thank you in advance for those who reply. thank youuuu!

Re: Regarding about my study room. Please do help :( 5 years, 2 months ago #17332

• SekSan
  • Expert Boarder
Its best to get the fengshui of the entire house rather than focusing on just the room. A whole story is better than one aspect of the story right?

Re: Regarding about my study room. Please do help :( 5 years, 1 month ago #17397

• mentor777
Facing a wall is OK if you place a mirror on your desk that reflects what is behind you. Do not face the open path of the door. Try to make the placement of your desk to where you take the best advantage of the northeast as well as your sheng chi or fu wei if possible.
Good luck......Mentor777

Re: Regarding about my study room. Please do help :( 5 years, 1 month ago #17416

@SekSan: i certainly agree with you. Based on what i know, as in overall of the house, is advisable to place a pagoda or some earth thing on northeast of the house. am i correct? is it possible? and is there anything else to go for?

@mentor777: thank you mentor 777 first and foremost. My Shengchi is basically on the entrance of the door which is quite impossible. while my Fuwei is actually on west which is a wall on the left, and a small walkway only. so Basically i can't do anything much on that. And my education corner is the place where my bed is placed, so my education corner has been covered up. the only place is the spot beside my bed. which is east side of the room. OH btw, my kua number is 7.

thank you. Hopefully these info is sufficient enough for you guys to help me.

Thank you peeps!

Re: Regarding about my study room. Please do help :( 5 years, 1 month ago #17420

• SekSan
  • Expert Boarder
The Pagoda is to be placed in the #4 star for academic purpose. Whether it lands in the NE or not depends on the flying star of your house. Your kua number has very little to do with fengshui. It is just your favourable direction. Also check the landform surrounding your house. If there is a pagoda on the hill nearby your house which can be seen then that is the best.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds