Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET

WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 3 months ago #1083

Hello, i've bought wen chang education amulet for my education luck in medical school however, i'm not sure whether because my chinese zodiac which is tiger is not in good luck this year that's why i'm experiencing a hard time in school. My grades are not good recently eventhough i tried hard to study or maybe, i might say my study habits aren't working. Do i need to also reactivate my charm? i was advised to put / dry it under the sun if i get to wet it or being touched by other household member? I remember it was been touched by another and my education luck noticeably declined little bit.. Thank you!

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 3 months ago #1084

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi nhes17,

Well, for my opinion, you need to relax during you study else it hard to concentrate on your study. Here is a method you need to do: buy any small plant(not cactus), put it at the yearly Wen Chang place. Year 2010 Wen Chang place will be at North SECTOR of the house. So just put the small plant at the North sector.

For 2011, Wen Chang will shifted it place to Southwest SECTOR. So just changed your plant to that area then it will increase the the study luck. By the way, after 4th Feb 2011 the Wen Chang will just shift. If before, mean it still at North SECTOR yet.

Regard
Jacky

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 3 months ago #1087

Thanks so much, Jacky! I'm gonna do that.. also, will a normal compass give me the exact location or do i need a special feng shui compass to locate the sector? I mean, is there a difference? because i haven't seen one. Thanks!

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 3 months ago #1090

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
As long as your compass will show North, South, East, West, and etc is enough

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 3 months ago #1092

hehehe, ok.. Thank you so much!

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 3 months ago #1283

JackyLee wrote:
Hi nhes17,

Well, for my opinion, you need to relax during you study else it hard to concentrate on your study. Here is a method you need to do: buy any small plant(not cactus), put it at the yearly Wen Chang place. Year 2010 Wen Chang place will be at North SECTOR of the house. So just put the small plant at the North sector.

For 2011, Wen Chang will shifted it place to Southwest SECTOR. So just changed your plant to that area then it will increase the the study luck. By the way, after 4th Feb 2011 the Wen Chang will just shift. If before, mean it still at North SECTOR yet.

Regard
Jacky

Jacky,

I just wanna ask if this applies only to my bedroom?

Thank you!

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 3 months ago #1294

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Yes, you can.

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 3 months ago #1308

I've done it thanks for the advise jacky

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 3 months ago #1319

• beaudy
  • Senior Contributor
Hi Jacky,

You're refering to star 4, right?

Love,
Beaudy

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 3 months ago #1325

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Hi beaudy,

Yes.

Jacky

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 1 month ago #1809

Hi Jacky,

I'm so impressed with the results.. i get higher grades in my failing subjects and it feels so good

Thank you so much for the advise

I really appreciate it!

Thank you!

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years, 1 month ago #1816

• JackyLee
  • Senior Contributor
Don't thanks me, thank to you. Feng Shui is just like medicine, you must believe this medicine when you take it, then it will cure you very fast. So thank to you.

Jacky

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years ago #2018

• Tangtang
  • Fresh Boarder
JackyLee wrote:
Hi nhes17,

Regard
Jacky

Dear Jacky,

What if my toilet is in the southwest sector of my room? What can I do to help myself in my education luck? ;p

Thanks.

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 7 years ago #2182

• Punny
  • Expert Boarder
Never activate in bathroom but you should activate in your bedroom.

Btw Jacky, does the method apply in general? Im gonna try that when im getting my master degree :O
*Im Newbie here*Learn Something New Everyday*

Re:WEN CHANG EDUCATION AMULET 6 years, 8 months ago #5281

yes, right now, education is in southwest corner. try to put 4 lucky bamboos there and place your study table (as advised).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds