Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

My child's 10 year LP are all Fan Yin. Pls help.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My child's 10 year LP are all Fan Yin. Pls help.

My child's 10 year LP are all Fan Yin. Pls help. 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39428

I'm a very worried mom - today I learned the meaning of Fan Yin, just to find out that my child's chart is full of them. He will spent his entire life with Fan Yin pillars. His chart has punishment (Rat/Rabbit) and destruction (Rabbit/Rooster) as well.

How bad is it? What should I do to minimize the 'damage'?

DOB: 16. December 2011 at 17:32 (5:32 PM), MALE

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Re: My child's 10 year LP are all Fan Yin. Pls help. 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39432

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi see his chart below
bbs1.mychat.tw/mp.php?v=ZzZKDj

1 not that scary bcos the rabbit roster clash is quite far apart--> it is the bad effect from the ancestor to his children. furhtermore there is a half combo between the snake n rooster in the time n day EB

2. the rat/rabbit punishment is only indicate bad relationship between ur grandparent with ur parent

3 his 1st LP pig water will not clash his day EB snake bcos it will half combo with year EB rabbit wood

4. his 2nd LP dog will half combo with year EB rabbit to stay locked due to fire formation not successful

5 his 3rd LP rooster will half combo with the day EB to form metal
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by smsek1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LuckyBamboo

Re: My child's 10 year LP are all Fan Yin. Pls help. 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39441

Thank you very much.

I also found out another schoking thing.

My father was in his Fan Yin 10 year LP - Ji Hai.
In that period I gave a birth to my son. My son's Day Pillar is Yi Si. I literally gave a birth to my father's Arch Enemy.

Since my father had 4 grand daughters, he was more than thrilled to finally get his first grand son. They were inseparable.
Five years later (my father was still in his Fan Yin LP) my fathers suddenly dies of the most rare form of cancer. We spent a fortune to save him, paid for the best surgeons in the world, nothing helped. He died 5 months before transitioning to another 10 year LP.

Did my son shorten his life being his arch enemy, and always around him?

Re: My child's 10 year LP are all Fan Yin. Pls help. 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39442

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi can u post ur son bazi n ur father bazi chart here?
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: My child's 10 year LP are all Fan Yin. Pls help. 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39443

Hi,

I attached the bazi of them.

My Father's time of death: 18. December 2016 at 8.05 AM

Re: My child's 10 year LP are all Fan Yin. Pls help. 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39444

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry I can’t find the attached files pls repost or send to my email below
Last Edit: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by smsek1.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds