will i have a child?
i'm born on 8.07.1981 and my husband birth date is 1.05.1982
we are from Romania

Re: hoping to have a child 1 year, 4 months ago #36465

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- what is your born time?
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: hoping to have a child 1 year, 4 months ago #36467

• annemarie8
  • Fresh Boarder
i was born around 11pm
10.45pm
already lost 2

Re: hoping to have a child 1 year, 4 months ago #36470

• annemarie8
  • Fresh Boarder
also,
And one question , as the spirituality door was open..
I was not reading about this fengshui staff until recently, but now I realize that the only sector in my room which correspond to the WEST is actually painted in red. Red, in metal sector of children. So no kids because fire forge metal? Or a stroke of fate because I have no tolerance and pure love as a yin fire-self born in metal rooster metal year?
My professional life stays around kids every day, I have the power to be liked, to be a kid myself and beyond all things I see this single goal which I been failed. To have one!
Instead in my personal life I see myself using a strange force of that yin fire that destroys and not construct. Of course I am not conflictual rooster without arguments..
As I remember my therapy was always painting. Sometimes, maybe often lately I hide in my painted foggy mountains that offer shelter and let me breathe..
As my mind works right now… I was born in July, month of hot weather but paradoxically, I hate drinking water, I love and crave for winter. I m also very lazy, sleep too much, eat less but when I have a task and set a date to complete it, I always fulfill it with best results.
What else should I be aware in order to feel confidence? Although my social life is comfortable and modest, my inner life was always in a fight, miserable and harsh, fearful
I think my biggest concern is to control my fire and temperate my strong emotions!
How can I do that? Can you help? And give me something to read , to make connections. I am good in researching, schooling and a little metaphysics

Re: hoping to have a child 1 year, 4 months ago #36471

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- may be 2019 got chance again
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
The following user(s) said Thank You: annemarie8

Re: hoping to have a child 1 year, 4 months ago #36472

• annemarie8
  • Fresh Boarder

can u explain me some of my bazi chart?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds