Username Password: Remember me

Daughter's Health
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Daughter's Health

Daughter's Health 2 years, 6 months ago #31564

• RiverWolf
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a 19 year old daughter, born November 11, 1996. She has to take some time of from college for health reasons and I want to fend shui her bedroom. I used to always be careful about the fend shui in my home, but over the past several years have gotten more and more careless. We, as a family have had a lot of bad luck lately, and my daughters's illness has made me realize I need to make some changes. I want to start with her room since her situation is so serious right now. Unfortunately, I've forgotten a lot of what I used to know so I'd really appreciate any advice on how to create a better energy and environment for her in her room

Re: Daughter's Health 2 years, 6 months ago #31567

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi RiverWolf,

I hope that she consult with doctor and she probably has some diagnosis.

You must send floorplan, the year of building the house, dates of birth another members in house and correct direction of Main door expressed in degrees.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lkyysp

Re: Daughter's Health 2 years, 6 months ago #31576

• RiverWolf
  • Fresh Boarder
We are renting the house so I don't have a lot of information about it. The front door faces NW. She has one sister, born 19 November 2004. Both girls are adopted and not biologically connected. Dad was born 28 October 1558 and mine is 6 August 1962. I'm not really sure how to send a floor plan.

And yes, she is getting medical help. While at school she got in with a bad crowd and trusted people she shouldn't have. Someone gave her something to eat that had been drugged and she had a very bad reaction to it. She is also anorexic. She is currently in hospital, but will hopefully be well enough to come home in a few days. The doctors have said she won't be able to go back to school until at least the fall semester. She has always insisted on having her bed on the floor and a bare minimum of furniture with her stuff in piles in the room so I want to get the room fixed up before she gets home and at least get her bed fixed and placed correctly.

Re: Daughter's Health 2 years, 6 months ago #31577

• RiverWolf
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh and the front door is 320 degrees NW

Re: Daughter's Health 2 years, 6 months ago #31582

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi RiverWolf,

You and your husband are very good people. It is rare.

Please, go to www.floorplanner.com, it is simple program for floorplan. First you must measure all room in house. Try somehow get year of building house.

It is only way for correct work. And, describe surrounding, it is very important.

I will do it all what I can.

Re: Daughter's Health 2 years, 6 months ago #31602

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi RiverWolf,

I appreciate your kindness for adoption. You & your husband are great people..

Female, born on November 11, 1996, The Gua is 2.
As already mentioned by Wind... I know this is not the correct way to give the answer only telling to choose the direction for her sleeping position... unless you provide the correct to scale plan. and the degrees at the door facing, you standing inside at the door and facing outside. and the building facing direction...

use 103 to 112 degrees that is east 2 .. put the head of the bed .. at the direction I have and which part of the house is she sleeping ..
Keep Smiling
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by gautam.rao.

Re: Daughter's Health 2 years, 6 months ago #31604

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi RiverWolf , Hi Gautam Rao,

@ Gautam.Rao, I'm very happy because you joined this topic.

Your knowledge is great, I'm just an apprentice with goodwill.

Re: Daughter's Health 2 years, 5 months ago #31751

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
gautam.rao wrote:

use 103 to 112 degrees that is east 2 .. put the head of the bed .. at the direction I have and which part of the house is she sleeping ..

I'm sorry, but I have doubts. Heavenly Doctor for people with gua 2 is in the west. I think the girl's head when sleeping should be directed to the west. Am I right? If not, why not?
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Daughter's Health 2 years, 5 months ago #31752

• gautam.rao
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi mark15

what you said is true, when you only consider the 8 Mansions, at it is a first step, further look at the annual stars that is active at west, considering the 5 Yellow which will give problems. so avoid it till 3 feb 2016. 2nd step... do not know where the west is in the house plan ( house plan is not provided). it can be kitchen, toilet, or a missing sector, or a store room or something else... 3rd - the west is narrowed down to 3 divisions, west1, west 2, west3, you can't use west 1 &3, u can use west 2, it is Tian Yi ( this is effected by 5 yellow this year), So taking the house degree as 320 NW, and the female Gua 2, i marked the position ( this has a limitation - if there is a sham qi, internal and external .. it is very little effect) but still can give a better results. I have given this as a temporary relief .. and need further tuning for 2016, we get all the details that are need. Further need to tune to the best degree... out of 360 degrees that support her ( this has to be verified again with the House floor plan- hence this is a less effective but gives strength)
She is Gua 2, born in the start of winter season, that needs fire and wood to protect her health, not the earth, and a little discipline to control her health conditions, The west no where helps her.
Keep Smiling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark15

Re: Daughter's Health 2 years, 5 months ago #31761

• Mark15
  • Expert Boarder
5 yellow star is the only annual. I thought that the star Tian Yi is stronger and will result in a great effect than the annual star. I think a good idea is to use the color green in surrounded by girl, or use plants.
Best regards
P.S.
I think the head facing direction E3 98-112 degrees.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds