Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Daughter always have bad luck
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Daughter always have bad luck

Daughter always have bad luck 2 years, 6 months ago #30668

I am worried about my daughter's future. She is a very studious child but always ends up with a crappy teacher who doesn't know how to teach. Her grades are always affected no matter how much she studies. No matter how hard she tries on things she always had bad lucks beyond her control. I hope you can help us analyze her birthday and give us a glimpse of her future to help us remedy her bad lucks, she was born at 4:30 am on 01/07/2001. Her bedroom is at the northeast. Our front door faces west.

Her father who was born on 09/25/66 left us when she was 2 and never saw him again. She has a stepfather born on 02/25/64. Me her mom was born on 12/22/1972. I don't know if these info are important for you to have a big picture.

However we will appreciate any answer it advice you can give us to help my daughters future and ease her current situation, sometimes she feels so depressed that she contemplates of wishing she was never born.

Thank you and kind regards.

Re: Daughter always have bad luck 2 years, 6 months ago #30711

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
I can help you in fengshui provided you let me know the house layout and the direction.

Re: Daughter always have bad luck 2 years, 2 months ago #32556

• BMW
  • Fresh Boarder
please go to this forum: Purple Star Astrology
or go to this link www.wofs.com/index.php/forum/11-purple-star-astrology

someone will definitely answer your questions & concerns
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds