Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Can weak DM use strong IR to deplete strong 7K?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can weak DM use strong IR to deplete strong 7K?

Can weak DM use strong IR to deplete strong 7K? 3 years, 1 month ago #27970

• JasonHan
  • Junior Boarder
Male
26 July 2013
Latitude 107 E 36

Thank you..
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by JasonHan.

Re: Please..Need help to see my son structure. 2 years, 11 months ago #28637

hi,

when he falls, encourage him to rise himself, then give him a biscuit, smile and say good boy.
he will tends to be dependent, and timid, but when he grew up, he will tends to be mild degree rebellious, pretty disrespect to rules and regulations, and these traits actually help him to strife later in his entrepreneur life. he is not really suitable working for people. however, he needs a few good/ share same goal friends for his entrepreneurship to succeed.

start sending him to such courses or life skill courses before he reach 10 and all the way till whenever u can support. remember to help him make friends every courses, try to keep as many contacts as possible and of coz u make friends with more parents too. help him nurture a pool of like minded friends by organising parties etc.

he can be very decisive, he wants this means this, dun want that means that. So you gotta find a child counsellor or experts in this field to learn proper positive reinforcement skills to guide him into righteous way. do not adopt hearsay from your peers unless they are successful(your definition), always learn from someone been there done that.

he is pretty street smart and think out the box. so dun penalise him for that, if u dun have his gift .
guide him into righteous is the focus for u.

try to marry after 32 yrs old, and someone older by him slightly.

meanwhile, happy spending time with your child.
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single.

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse element, 2 solitary stars
0 spouse decade luck
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by firehorselord.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JasonHan

Re: Please..Need help to see my son structure. 2 years, 11 months ago #28647

• JasonHan
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you firehorselord.

Your advice, I will keep it deep in my mind.

Thank you for the guidance..

Re: Please..Need help to see my son structure. 2 years, 10 months ago #28998

• JasonHan
  • Junior Boarder
His chart is like this:

XIN (IR)-------GUI (DM)--------JI (7K)---------GUI (F)
YOU (IR)---------SI (IW)------WEI (7K)---------SI (IW)

a.) Front Half combination of You + Si = turned Si into Metal Xin (Resource)?

b.) But I read Wei is the storage of Ding (Si). Can it disturb this combination?

c.) Si and You is waiting Chou year appear to form stronger Si + You + (Chou) Metal Three Combination. It is Resources frame.
DM will be pretty strong to be able to handle Wealth right? Even tough it is Indirect Resources?

So then the chart will be like this?

YOU (IR)--------XIN (IR)-------WEI (7K)--------SI (IW)

d.) Now he can use 7K to generate Resources right?

f.) He will meet Wu Horse Fire Luck Pillar, and will face Seasonal Frame Si + Wei + (Wu) = Fire Wealth.
The chart will be like this:

YOU (IR)--------SI (IW)-------WEI (7K)--------SI (IW)
---------------------FIRE-----------FIRE-------------FIRE

g.) With Wei as Fire storage, and only pure protruding IR in Hour Pillar (his unconventional way), DM will still not be strong
enough to handle Fire Wealth right?

h.) When he enter Earth pillar, still have resources support.

i.) But when enter Ding Si, all Fire LP, he must take precaution? Because Wealth will be negative?

j.) His Month Pillar is all 7K, but with all Kong Wang.
Found this text: 如柱中有惡神、煞神、忌神,落入空亡,則可減其凶力。
Natal chart with fierce god, sha god, Ji Shen(unfavorable god), in Kong Wang can reduced the inauspiciousness.
Is that true?

Apart from what I see, what is the dynamics of this chart in your opinion?
Greatly appreciated if anyone could help to enlighten me more..

^_^ Sorry if I have so many questions.. I just learn Bazi..

Thank you..

Re: Please..Need help to see my son structure. 2 years, 8 months ago #30198

Hi,

七杀生印与正官生印不同。七杀身强怕枭忌印,身弱则需印化之,更怕枭夺食, hope answer anything pertaining to resources Qn.

空亡 可理解为 you date a girl out for dinner, last min cancelled. Do u call this less in/auspicious?

七杀空亡,七杀星性质是什么?以上例推之。

火生杀更为贵,但身弱担当不了。小心病倒。

His DM can never be strong unless got water branch luck but his water at year too far,远水救不了近火. Metal support water慈母败儿 and water support water 建禄 is different.
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single.

Best wishes

FHL
0 spouse element, 2 solitary stars
0 spouse decade luck
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds