Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

WORRIED MOM !
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: WORRIED MOM !

WORRIED MOM ! 3 years, 2 months ago #25530

My son who is born on Jun 18 1994 at 7.14am always in tears when he faces setbacks amd felt lost. He is a good student in college. Is there anything wrong with his Ba Zi? Everytime he talks to me when he had problems, I try very hard to advise him and he tell me he knows his problem but cannot overcome it. Will it help by wearing a Lung Ta pendant or anything else. I worried that he will commit suicide one day when the setbacks are too big for him to handle. Please help!!!
Thanks

Re: WORRIED MOM ! 3 years, 1 month ago #25944

• gaijin
  • Junior Boarder
Perhaps its his room / study desk positions, maybe you might want to describe your home details / layouts. Maybe there are 6/4 or 2/3 or 5 stars

Else you have to depend on your mother skills to make him happy.

jimceline13 wrote:
My son who is born on Jun 18 1994 at 7.14am always in tears when he faces setbacks amd felt lost. He is a good student in college. Is there anything wrong with his Ba Zi? Everytime he talks to me when he had problems, I try very hard to advise him and he tell me he knows his problem but cannot overcome it. Will it help by wearing a Lung Ta pendant or anything else. I worried that he will commit suicide one day when the setbacks are too big for him to handle. Please help!!!
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimceline13

Re: WORRIED MOM ! 2 years, 11 months ago #27020

• ask2krish
  • Fresh Boarder
Its really bothersome when someone so close to heart gets into grief and bothers his life unwanteadely. But you being a mother, have all the possibility to find out what is bothering him in his life and making him unhappy. talk to him, ask him his problem and try to get in to his heart by sharing some common stories and how you overcome it, even if you have not faced anything as such, make story so that you get to know, what problem is occupying his mind and is keeping him observed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimceline13

Re: WORRIED MOM ! 2 years, 8 months ago #28631

hi,

1) was he severely bullied during his childhood and nearly got into depression?
2) he was lucky to have you esp. after 16, where your role is more prominent in his life.
3) he is always very stress despite these are good stress, if he learns to go along with the game, he will actually be someone who is good at wielding power, esp. after his marriage at 2023.
4) coming next two years will be better and as long as he has channels to confess/confide/ release stress, he will be safe.

continue to be with him until he cross 27.

days like these will end. he will grow, time to progressively let go.

good luck!
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single, coz when it comes, everything is so fast and u may missed your singlehood!

Feel free to chat if you think I can help.

Re: WORRIED MOM ! 2 years, 8 months ago #28674

Thank you so much for your explaination. I will keep that in mind. At least I am more relieve now to know that if guided properly he will grow up and be successful.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds