Error
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
  • Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/wofscom/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.pathway.class.php on line 73

Working with the enemy... help!
(0 viewing) 
  • Page:

TOPIC: Working with the enemy... help!

Working with the enemy... help! 8 months, 1 week ago #36867

• aurieau
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm a female, rabbit born, 87, and my immediate manager is a female, rooster born 81.
It's a new job and things have been quite okay but this year being a tough year for Rooster and Rabbit...a bit edgy...
Does anyone have advice what I can do to help smoothen things...?

Re: Working with the enemy... help! 8 months, 1 week ago #36868

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- can u post ur full DOB & TOB?

Re: Working with the enemy... help! 8 months, 1 week ago #36871

• aurieau
  • Fresh Boarder
sure

DOB: 23 July 1987
Time: 11.39pm (Singapore)

Re: Working with the enemy... help! 8 months, 1 week ago #36874

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- since u hv rabbit n rooster clash, u need to go to temple to pray the tai sui

Re: Working with the enemy... help! 8 months, 1 week ago #36875

• aurieau
  • Fresh Boarder
ahh.. i've done that already.
also have the tai sui amulet carrying with me in the wallet..

just wondering if this clash will make worklife more difficult.

Re: Working with the enemy... help! 1 month, 1 week ago #38171

@aurieau: oh my god... I faced the same situation as you. As a result my whole career is now currently in a mess.

Rabbit (1988) here as well, from Singapore. Both of my two ex-bosses were also rooster. Try speaking to your HR for a change in role/department for the time being - see if that is a possibility.

I experienced exactly the same situation as you did - did prayer to tai sui, carried amulet in my wallet as well. Just to share with you - see if you can get some exercise whenever you are feeling "stressed" or just go out for a simple walk/drive around the neighbour.

I hope that I have helped..And yes, i totally agree with you that rooster and rabbit are both clashes.. very strong. be careful and do take care take care buddy
Last Edit: 1 month, 1 week ago by kinglobster111.

Re: Working with the enemy... help! 1 month ago #38218

I thought you will be fine. Do not worry too much.
You are weak day master.
Rooted only in hour.
Your decade luck so far will be good, only in 35 to 45, 辛亥。You have wood triple wood formation. Wood is not your favorable element.

Just newbie in bazi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds