Username Password: Remember me

Luckiest luck
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Luckiest luck

Luckiest luck 1 year, 1 month ago #36653

• WhiteVenuz
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello there can please someone enlighten me about my career job and luck this year of 2017.. and i am make change job i am going to make job interview for costumer service and if they hired me ? pls tell me if i am strong chart i appriciate all the comments

Year 1985

Month March

Day 8

hours 6 am

thanks in advance to all make look and make comment

Re: Luckiest luck 1 year, 1 month ago #36658

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- what is ur gender?

ur DM bing fire is strong, so u like water n metal n wet earth, u hate fire n wood

pending ur gender to analyse ur 10LP n AP
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: Luckiest luck 1 year, 1 month ago #36659

• WhiteVenuz
  • Fresh Boarder
ohhh thank you for a great and nice responds anyway i am a Male .. what did you think about 10 LP and my AP thanks in advance do i have a chance to get hired in the customer service field or travel abroad

Re: Luckiest luck 1 year, 1 month ago #36660

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi,

Q1- pls give me 3 nos range from 1-64 for me to use I-Ching gua method to help to check " do i have a chance to get hired in the customer service field?"

Q2- correction, u do hv a chance to travel abroad. sorry for the mistake
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by smsek1.

Re: Luckiest luck 1 year, 1 month ago #36661

• WhiteVenuz
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks again for a great responds .
A1 i give you the nos 8 10 38 thats the nos .. yes cause i am planning to apply costumer service field or call center do i have a chance to hired in that field this year and if yes what month it will be good to apply ?

A2 so that mean i have no a chance this year to travel abroad ? anyway i am Trans do you see my profile that i have a chance to live in abroad ??

Q3 could you tell me about what my profile will be like and what is the great chance you see in my profile

thanks again in advance i am looking forward for you to make enlighten in that thank you

Re: Luckiest luck 1 year, 1 month ago #36662

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Q1- from the I-Ching gua map, sorry to tell u that u have no chance to get hired in the customer service field

bbs1.mychat.tw/mp.php?v=TNDTKc

Q3- Personality analysis

Do everything in righteous, full of authority,doing things in energetic manner, never give up, doing things in bright manner, violent, urgent exercises, re-performance, willing to service without regard to gains and losses, impulsive and hard work, very open minded, with no hidden agenda, etc
Last Edit: 1 year, 1 month ago by smsek1.

Re: Luckiest luck 1 year, 1 month ago #36663

• WhiteVenuz
  • Fresh Boarder
ohhh thank you for that can you pls explane it to me more the Q1 why i have no chance in that field

Q3 can you enlighten me more in that cause i dont much understand it by the way i am i have my 10 year luck pillar and i have pig in pillar is thats mean i have a noble man in my 10 years luck pillar right ??

thank you again for enlighten me looking forward for you reply again

Re: Luckiest luck 1 year, 1 month ago #36665

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
hi- need ur email to reply privately or u can send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds