Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Will I guess your job correctly? Guinea pig any1?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Will I guess your job correctly? Guinea pig any1?

Will I guess your job correctly? Guinea pig any1? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #36629

Hi WOFS friends,

I am still learning and if anyone is keen to be my guinea pig feel free to write to me in private so that I can reply u in private becoz forum log me out very fast. After you PM me just post PM here in this thread so that I get the notifications.

Pls provide ddmmyy country gender (time optional) and nothing else, pls do not feed me any information.

in return, I will guess on your current job and a few remarks on whatever i can see.

if i guess wrongly, sorry for your time wasted.

thank you for giving me a chance to grow!

Best Wishes

FHL
Years ago I was like many of you searching for true love, desperate, lost and sad. I made a vow that if I ever find my true love, I will help 2000 couples. Now I am happily married with two kids, very busy, so do what u love now as a single, coz when it comes, everything is so fast and u may missed your singlehood!

Feel free to chat if you think I can help.
Last Edit: 10 months, 3 weeks ago by firehorselord.

Re: What kind of job suits me? Guinea pigs, anyone? 10 months, 3 weeks ago #36698

• Chloe_id
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Firehorse,

I just PM you and put a guinea pig from jakarta as the subject.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Re: Will I guess your job correctly? Guinea pig any1? 10 months, 2 weeks ago #36765

• StormHero8
  • Fresh Boarder
Education is a very good background for the future job but also you have to be communicative. Follow the link to read some useful communication hints. resume-service.org/blog/how-to-get-a-job...-necessary-education

Re: Will I guess your job correctly? Guinea pig any1? 10 months, 2 weeks ago #36775

• marieian78
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Firehorselord,

You can guess my career,

Female, 4th Nov 78 01:11am Uk
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds