Username Password: Remember me

corner lot!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: corner lot!

corner lot! 1 week ago #38565

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
I know that a house on a corner lot is NOT good. However, I am seeking your advice on this one. Because I have been searching for good Feng Shui houses, there are ALWAYS some parts not good. It's so difficult to find a good feng shui house.

This house (the red mark I made) has a side walkpath going towards the main door (too bad that most American homes have straight paths, unless the lot is big, at corner, or older). About 2000 ft away, the house faces a lake, despite the fact that there is a creek behind the house about 1500 ft. The water flows from NW with creeks towards the lake. There is also a big lake on the right side of the house, about 5 miles away.

The land is slowly and gently getting higher towards the backyard, according to the topographic image.

Is this corner lot very bad, bad, or slightly bad, or it's OK with all the goo feng shui in other areas. What remedies would you suggest to have? Thanks
Last Edit: 1 week ago by chueh. Reason: picture keep doubling yet the doubling replaces other pic

Re: corner lot! 1 week ago #38568

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
What is the main door facing angle? Very important. Built in Period 8 ?

Re: corner lot! 1 week ago #38570

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
Would you mind using the hypothesis of the door facing W1 and see how is it? Possibly SW3 as well? Thanks

Built in Period 7, and approximately W1 from the measurement I took from the google map. However, I will take a compass reading this coming Wednesday.
Last Edit: 6 days, 7 hours ago by chueh. Reason: forgot mentioning something

Re: corner lot! 4 days, 7 hours ago #38586

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
The water flow seems to be 95% counter-clock-wise, meaning right to left. If this is a SW3 facing house, it would be better, correct? If it is facing W1, then the water flow does not go along with the Yang house, right? Better to have SW3 than W1??

Re: corner lot! 4 days, 7 hours ago #38587

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
yes u r right

Re: corner lot! 4 days, 4 hours ago #38589

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
1...so....even if this lot is indeed faces W1, would this CORNER lot be bad? Does that mean the wealth will go away, because it is flowing the auspicious direction?

2..so if this is a SW3 facing house, with the good water flow direction and slightly slightly slightly higher backyard (though the tiger side raises higher more), this corner lot shouldn't be bad, right? Considering landforms over man-made structures, roads and lot shapes are made by men....

Re: corner lot! 1 day, 8 hours ago #38644

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
this house is actually facing W2. Topographic change is much more dramatic than what I expected.

Slop down towards S (Garage higher than road)

Back of the house slightly slops down towards E in a small increment then slightly slops up

I am taking this picture at the front of the house facing N and the neighbors across from the street. They are are higher (N is higher than S) Right side of the house (N) is higher, then slops down towards S, the front of the house.

I am standing in front of the main door facing the neighbors across the street (The slop continues from the N to the S). Yoey Yap TV show about the architecture in China showed that a store with a more step staircase is NOT as good as the one across the street, because abundance flows from higher to lower place. Is it only true for BUSINESS but not home??

I am facing N taking the picture; this is the backyard. The hill is on the right side (N) of the house

This is a simplified floor plan:(sorry about the facing is at the bottom)

This is the period8 flying star w2 chart:

Too bad that the toilet and kitchen (especially the stove!!!) are pretty much at the center of the house. Any cure for this, please? This is pretty much the only house fitting our budget and lifestyle out of all the houses my husband and I looked. Since this is a W2 facing house, it's auspicious to have water flows from Right to Left. Although it is the opposite of the water flow direction of the creeks with some distance in front of the house, rain would definitely flows from the right side of the house to the left on the road. Perhaps psychologically I am trying so hard to make myself believe that this is not so bad of a house, so I try rounding things up. What can I do??? please help. Thank you!!!
Last Edit: 1 day, 7 hours ago by chueh.

Re: corner lot! 1 day, 7 hours ago #38646

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
toilet at center of house is not good
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds