Username Password: Remember me

tortoise in the back or not???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: tortoise in the back or not???

tortoise in the back or not??? 6 months, 3 weeks ago #38488

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
This plot of land itself (I call it Land A here. It's the land I am asking for) is flat. The left neighbor is on a slightly higher ground.
1. this qualifies for the green dragon, correct?

The right side neighbor, however, is on a slightly lower ground.
2.So..is this bad? Not only does the plot of the land not have the white tiger, the tiger is sunken down slightly!

The back neighbor land (Land B ) behind Land A stepped down to a flat land too. Thus, it's lower than the Land A. Then, Behind Land B, there is a hill.
3.Does this hill at the far rear qualify the tortoise, despite the fact that Land B between Land A and the hill is sunken?

4. Overall, is this a good landform? Thanks

5. There is another land I am asking; I will call Land C here. It does have a hill at the back yet pretty steep. And on the top the hill, there are some houses on it. Would this tortoise be too tall? Land C is similar to Land A with the left and right sloping down towards the right (shorter tiger). Is this Land C better than Land A??? Thanks
Last Edit: 6 months, 3 weeks ago by chueh.

Re: tortoise in the back or not??? 6 months, 3 weeks ago #38489

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
If tortoise is all youu want then built a tall wall in your compound if not then just leave it open. Everything must comform to the natural form and not theoryof higher dragon and tortoise. Dragon can be lower and tortoise can be flat. As long as u are not facing a narrow valley then you are save.

Fengshui theory is 9nly used to verify the natural form. If its met, then the property is suitable for any living being. If its not then special arrangement needed to compromise with the form.

Re: tortoise in the back or not??? 6 months, 3 weeks ago #38490

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks, xkfan, what about the sunken part between the hill and the land. Is it bad though?

Re: tortoise in the back or not??? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38509

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
chueh wrote:
Thanks, xkfan, what about the sunken part between the hill and the land. Is it bad though?

Can you draw it out.... so theres no guess work here

Re: tortoise in the back or not??? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38518

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
This is a drawing of the elevation from the side

Re: tortoise in the back or not??? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38519

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
chueh wrote:
This is a drawing of the elevation from the side

It will no doubt affect the house qi for a short periiod of time. Throughouut the stay, the occupants will feel small obstacles or even sickness but not a major one.

You can erect a solid wall behind the house.

Re: tortoise in the back or not??? 6 months, 2 weeks ago #38527

• chueh
  • Expert Boarder
thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds