Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Condo beside causeway
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Condo beside causeway

Condo beside causeway 5 months, 3 weeks ago #37565

Hi all masters, I am keen in this property called R&F PRINCESS COVE at Johor Bahru. Howver, this project is situated beside the causeway which always have a jam due to heavy traffic towards the customs of both Singapore and Malaysia.

I am concerned about whether the causeway road beside this project is considered a bad feng shui for this project. Also beneath the causeway has another lower road leading to the side of the project. Saw on some fengshui site that a straight road that splits into 2 is bad. However, this particular case is 2 different roads. One being the causeway on a higher ground , and the other road being on a lower end runs beneath part of the causeway. Also, this project that I am looking at provides a sea view towards Singapore straits. The only concern being beside the causeway. I saw some other forums , having mixed views. Some mentioned its good feng shui, while some mentioned is bad feng shui. Different masters have different views on cross road junctions, some mentioned if its on the wider angle of the cross road junction, its good. If its at the narrow end of the cross road junction, its bad. They analysed using scissors. The sharpe angle of the scisssors , if your property lies in the sharp angle its bad. If it lies on the wider angle its good.

Posted below will be a youtube link of a video of the project. Please kindly advise me on your views.

I will attach some pictures for reference as well. The pictures range from the bare land , to the land being developed into a building now. Together with some different angles of the project.

Kindly appreciate the masters 'advice.

Re: Condo beside causeway 5 months, 3 weeks ago #37571

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Post up the relevant layout of your intended unit plan. Which building that you aimed?

Re: Condo beside causeway 5 months, 3 weeks ago #37573

Hello,

Block 1A2, which is the outermost block. 4 bed unit type H. I have attached a photo, to show the direction of the unit facing for both the master bed room and the balcony.

High floor above 30.

Unblocked sea view at the current development.
Attachments:

Re: Condo beside causeway 5 months, 3 weeks ago #37574

This attached picture with the red marking arrow shows the direction facing of the master bedroom as well as the living room balcony.
As the building is built at an angle from the causeway, it does not face the causeway, but in a diagonal view across the straits of singapore

Re: Condo beside causeway 5 months, 3 weeks ago #37575

Thanks for advice.

The picture attached, showing the arrow is the tower I am looking at.
Attachments:

Re: Condo beside causeway 5 months, 3 weeks ago #37576

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
This shape of house is good. But too near to sea afraid the energies will be depleted by the sea.
The highway does not affect you much but the junction near you does.

Internally, master b3droom energy is not distributed well. I mean not balanced Yin and Yang. Same goings to the the 2nd small room.

There is much to do in fengshui. At the end u will spend a lot on reno. So its better for you to look for alternate house.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds