Username Password: Remember me

Landscape Question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Landscape Question

Landscape Question 8 months, 3 weeks ago #37099

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
Hello Members. Can you please tell me if the following is Good Feng Shui or not?...The house/ front door faces North. If standing Outside right in front/ facing the door, there is a moderately high slope Towards the house on Right side- it is lower than the height of the house, but yet significant. This slope wraps around the back yard of the house - the slope is towards the house. If you go out the backdoor to back yard, there is some level ground = there is a deck and a swimming pool in Southeast of yard. On the Left side of the house ( still standing outside facing the front door), the land is much more level= there is the parking lot/ driveway and a man made soccer "rink". My concern is the gentle slope on the Right side and pretty much all of the back yard which slopes TOWARDS the house. Would this be considered bad Feng Shui? Thank You.

Re: Landscape Question 8 months, 3 weeks ago #37100

• bj100m
  • Fresh Boarder
you'd better draw and post a picture of your house and its surrounding with the correct direction.
Is it your North the exact north or 10 degree or more to the East or West?You have to make sure about this.

Re: Landscape Question 8 months, 3 weeks ago #37101

• LILAC
  • Junior Boarder
Thank You. Yes, it is exact North.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds