should I buy a house facing a T junction and near
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near

should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37045

• Anna z
  • Junior Boarder
Dears,

once you helped me a lot to set my life right - now I am happily married with children so I hope you can help once again, please.
Next to my parents house there is a house to buy but it may have a very bad feng shui - it faces North East, it is facing a T junction and above all it faces a wharf (see pics attached) NO one has lived there - it is a new house. It is very difficult to find a house there and my parents are getting old and they need help with simple things. Do you think it is a mistake to buy this house?
Last Edit: 9 months ago by Anna z. Reason: don t want these pictures

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37047

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
It is OK to face t-junction at NE but it matters the width of the road in comparison with the house. Also where is the main door located? Please draw a simple sketch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anna z

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37050

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi,

Maybe this will be interesting for you:
www.masteryacademy.com/academy/media/col...frame=academic_colum

Like Xkfan already say we cant see anything from your photos.

By the way how you feel when you look at that t-junction?

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37052

• bj100m
  • Fresh Boarder
hang a bagua mirror outside of the house to reflect bad shi from t-junction

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37054

• Anna z
  • Junior Boarder
How do I feel about the house? Well... Scared by it s feng shui... The house is dark it s windows face North mostly and Iike light I Am period 6 woman my husband is 1.

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37055

• Anna z
  • Junior Boarder
The entrance door face NE but the T junction face North west which is the garage door. The road is as wide as the whole property. IWILL DRAW IT.

One more very strange thing about the houses. The neighbour
Behind this house was arrested for fraud he is a famous businessman and his son soon after for arson (burned peoples cars he got 5 years, father was released). That s so weird - do you think that this has anything to do with the shar shi from the high road?

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37057

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Anna z wrote:
The entrance door face NE but the T junction face North west which is the garage door. The road is as wide as the whole property. IWILL DRAW IT.

One more very strange thing about the houses. The neighbour
Behind this house was arrested for fraud he is a famous businessman and his son soon after for arson (burned peoples cars he got 5 years, father was released). That s so weird - do you think that this has anything to do with the shar shi from the high road?

Interesting, draw it as well.

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37075

• Anna z
  • Junior Boarder

Attachment plan 2.pdf not found

cd
Last Edit: 9 months ago by Anna z.

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37083

• bj100m
  • Fresh Boarder
From the picture you attached --It is OK to buy this house-- since the your entrance is not facing directly to the T-junction.
Another thing I suggest is to check your new (to-buy) House basic Feng-shui with Feng sui compass app.(I sent the link to download app to your e-mail)
Make sure it is not against you.

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37088

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
If the drawing is accurate then the place is good.

But it is handdrawing, it is not simple to say correct because we cant see environment.

Of course, you should also look at other things (house period, Gua family members number, etc). Try to spend a few hours there ... or maybe just ten minutes. If you feel good if you can feel the energy of home and the energy will respond to you then it is good Negative energy is felt immediately, it is a home that does not breathe.

The house should be the place where you feel comfortable ... In some countries, people often change their homes, in some countries do not. I try to explain to you - you will do all that you need with Feng Shui but you have to love the house..It's some kind of security.

Of course, this can sound stupid maybe.

Maybe because is hard to explaine.

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37102

• Anna z
  • Junior Boarder
And what about the jailed neighbour ? What is than the reason of his misfortune if not the shar qi from the warf? See attached picture of the warf
Last Edit: 9 months ago by Anna z.

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37109

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
Your house energy is totally differents from the back house. Back house is receiving an energy that is not stable, spooky, and mental disturb8ng.

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37110

• Wind
  • Platinum Boarder
Xkfan I agree with your opinion.

About neighbour... He was probably do something bad and because is guilty he is in prison. Much people live in sha Qi house but they are not in prison.

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37113

• Anna z
  • Junior Boarder
Well thanks for your replys. I attach a photo of the entrance, can I do something to protect it from shar si?

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37116

• Anna z
  • Junior Boarder
And what about the non auspious Nort-East entrance? Is it ok? It in neither mine nor my husbands good site? I m 6 and he's 3

xkfan you say:

Your house energy is totally differents from the back house. Back house is receiving an energy that is not stable, spooky, and mental disturb8ng. HOW?

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37119

• xkfan
  • Senior Contributor
NE is good for 6 and no good to 3. One west one East. How? Just compromise or sleep different room.... just joking . NE is not bad after all. No shar qi. If you really wants to know send me the full sketch and the Google map locations.

Again no hidden fees is charged. Solely on study purpose.

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37133

• Anna z
  • Junior Boarder
It would be great - I have a PDF file of the plan of the house. Could I ask for your e mail please?
You can write to me
Last Edit: 9 months ago by Anna z. Reason: don t want adress

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37134

• Anna z
  • Junior Boarder
One more thing about the house - it is T shaped and the half of this semi detached house is L shaped

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37136

• gamer123
  • Expert Boarder
If your house is sitting on certain hexagrams, then the T junction has no effect on your house.
Fengshui and bazi consultant - private consult available

Re: should I buy a house facing a T junction and near 1 year, 1 month ago #37170

• Anna z
  • Junior Boarder
Hexagram? don 't quite get it... And what about L shape of the house - whole house is a T ( that's also not very auspicious?

here is the link to google map adress:
www.google.pl/maps/place/Poprawna+160C,+...21.1084186,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x471ed27f1881fb61:0xc92f4819767176b4!8m2!3d52.2231981!4d21.1106073
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds