Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

In need of help from Bro Koi Fish to read ZWDS
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: In need of help from Bro Koi Fish to read ZWDS

In need of help from Bro Koi Fish to read ZWDS 3 months, 1 week ago #39710

Dear Bro Koi Fish,

I am interested in metaphysical but i just surprised myself when i found out about Bazi & ZWDS. I have met many shifu who saw me once then told me that i have so much potential and that i will be rich in my forties.

But how? I'm few years to thirty and still jobless. I would love to start a business but i don't know what kind of business when i don't even have the money to begin with. At this time of confusion, i am desperate to see a light in the dark.

Love is also a concern to me. I was in a toxic relationship with a womanizer for 9 years but thank God we finally broke up. Now i'm in a relationship for 2 years with a workaholic, but he is a very decent man and all i want is a future with this man.

I am a female born 23/05/1990 (solar) at 13.30 (singapore time).

Please help me to read my ZWDS so i can plan and prepare ahead. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Rosie

Re: In need of help from Bro Koi Fish to read ZWDS 3 months, 1 week ago #39715

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Rosie,

I have recently met a guy in this Forum, he is the best in telling dirty jokes.

I had just in my mind to look for a female with jokes against men to balance it.

Coincidence you are appearing! You are the one I had it in my mind. You like to be the underdogs and also fight for those underdogs like you. Underdogs has a meaning for people with low class like me.

Do you any jokes against men in general?

Please share with us, so that female members could have a laugh or two.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: In need of help from Bro Koi Fish to read ZWDS 3 months, 1 week ago #39716

Dear Bro Koi Fish,

Well how can i tell jokes against men? Men are awesome because "men" are part of "women" But here's one of my favorite:

When would you want a man's company?
When he owns it

Hopefully female members here could come up with some other jokes too.

Rosie

Re: In need of help from Bro Koi Fish to read ZWDS 3 months, 1 week ago #39729

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Rosie,

Good Joke, when he owns it and I got it for free.

Every member from Singapore is very good in Bazi, because Singapore is the best in those subjects and also very popular.

I will start with my basic Bazi to practice.

As Wu/Yang Earth DM. When you think of Yang Earth, think imposing rocky mountains, or huge boulders, and pebbles and rocks. You are a mountain, Yang Earth, and you will not budge. People come to you for good counsel, a shoulder to cry on, and oodles of wisdom. However, while you may be wise where others are concerned, you tend to lack this quality in your own matters! If your mother gives you one perspective, and your grand-aunt with another, and your best friend with another one completely - you will listen them all and give too much thought to each one, without listening to yourself. Is someone asks you, ?What do you think about this?" you are likely to respond, "Well, I feel that the colors purple and neon green shouldn't be put together" Bottom-line: it's all about the feelings in you.
Yang Earth people are susceptible to loneliness. Just like a mountain on its own, sometimes they find it hard to find the right person to express their feelings to. They may be surrounded by friends, by none to whom they can feel Really close. While you appear still, stable, and calm, you can be a riot of tumultuous emotions inside. People close to you are the ones privileged - or disadvantaged! - enough to see your true emotions for what they are.
You are discreet and honour other people's secrets highly, but you are also committed to upholding morals. The closer people get to you, the more ready you are to reveal who you really are. Bringing your dreams to fruition revolves a lot of cultivation and groundwork. Just like you would never marry a girl or guy if you didn't at least know them for a number of years - producing your talents for the world to see takes some time. Just don't need to reveal it at some point or other...and sooner, rather than later!.

You are born in year of the Horse, so this DM has more kind of male-energy. Full of energy to travel and to be active is more suitable for a male chart. Nowadays in a highly financial and economic environment you do need a strong person to have in management level with such vibrant energy.

First 10 gods is your Eating God, EG is an Output aspects and needs Resource to support it. You do have many Resources so I would think this Eating God is strong and stable.

One of the personalities of EG is making jokes, that is why I asked you for fun.
EG could describe about someone who is superior appreciation of aesthetics, love people things and people. EG rests of year of the Horse, you are also good in business, like long tail types when it comes to business endeavors, you are going for opportunities that last and not quick and immediate buck. Year of the Horse with vibrant energy will have highly analytic and objective mind. Not only you are a good listener, artistic, creative and internal and inward-looking personality. As free like a Horse, you don’t like to live from others’ rules.

Although EG and Hurting Officer are metal-element and they are under pressure from Fire. Still your DM acts as Resource, so the quality of EG and HO are not weak.

Hurting Officer could describe as, outgoing and extroverted. This personality is strengthened by your Year of the Horse: strong and vibrant energy. SO I would think you are not just a snow white princess. This aspect could describes as highly intelligent and inventive.

What I like about you (I have it also) is that at work you are bending the rules, or looks ways around without overtly breaking them: such smart rebellious, individualist like me. We both see the world in the context of winners and losers. You are going for the poor and the weak, maybe you feel more comfortable among them and fight for justice. That is why that rebellious character is strong.

I am changing that context of winners and losers nowadays.

Bro Koi Fish
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds