Please Bro Koi Fish seeking advice
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please Bro Koi Fish seeking advice

Please Bro Koi Fish seeking advice 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39601

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Dear Bro Koi Fish,

i wish you and all others here a happy and healthy new year. How are you?

i´m glad theat you are in this Forum. Would like to know what is in my zwds indicated in Terms of property. I will eventually inherit the Company from mother or the house of the elderly? elderly live in east of Country, i live in west of Country. maybe i will buy another property somewhere? Last months, I'm looking for a new rental Apartment in my homecountry, but i haven´t found anyone until now. Will I move in 2018 in a new rental appartment? ( what Palace is the "Movement-Palace?)

2017 i had a lot of Trouble and seperations from businesspartners and seems like go my Business down. What is about my Money luck? Better to earn from Business, be employed, or other ways and ideas from my zwds? i ´m confused and sad. dob 31. dec. 1981, time 18:48 p.m. gmt + 1 europe

thank you in advance.

L.
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by lavande.

Re: Please Bro Koi Fish seeking advice 3 months, 1 week ago #39713

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Lavande2018copy.jpg

Hi Lavande,

It has been a while that we have a chat with each other again.

I am all right! I am just hanging around here in this Forum to have a smile or two to light up my life.

The theory is when Decade Property sends Hua Ji to Life Children Palace and clash with Life Property. It will give a sign of moving.

In year 2018, see picture, Annual Wealth flies Hua Ji to Annual Property. It could mean there will a transaction of Wealth regarding to Property (House). It could mean this year 2018 you could spend money to find a property.

In the second picture about your Decade Property flies Hua Ji to Decade Wealth. It could mean during Decade 32-41 years old, there could be a transaction from Property to your Wealth. One of the possibilities is that your Wealth is increasing regarding to Property through selling or inheritance.

Bro Koi Fish

LavandeDecadePropertycopy.jpg

Re: Please Bro Koi Fish seeking advice 3 months, 1 week ago #39735

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Hi Bro Koi Fish,

thank you.
Actually in 2018 it is not possible to buy a property. Hope, i find a rental appartment in homecountry. do you see a normal appartment moving in 2018 (without buying property). Search a cozy and calm appartment. Sometimes i think, i search in a wrong place/town. in wich month in 2018 is the highest chance to find someone?

Oh, that would be a surprise. Inheritance from elderly or mother, i mean. aktually she has give the half of Company to my siblings. nothing for me. her houses / properties, what do you mean which year i have a chance to get someone? 2021?

very difficult for me to understand the theory of zwds with the flying decades and combinations with annual luck . I saw only in travel Palace is decade property and 2018 = self with the stars po jun, Qing Yang, tian kong & gu su. Thougt, These stars say anoything about my character in 2018 and my property-luck until 2021. (?)

2017 i had a lot of Trouble and seperations from businesspartners and seems like go my Business down. What is about my Money luck? Better to earn from Business, be employed, or other ways and ideas from my zwds? i ´m confused. in Terms of Business, career and wealth generell : which way Shows my zwds? what will be good? what will be bad? Chances? risks? Tips?

There are so many questions in my mind...

Thank you in advance.

L.

Re: Please Bro Koi Fish seeking advice 3 months, 1 week ago #39743

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Lavande,

According to Annual Wealth flies to Annual Property, a transition of money to Property, it could relate to renting or buying a Property. The other option is your will spend money to look for a property to rent. In Europe it is very likely to be an apartment or a flat in your case; this is my opinion and not through ZWDS.

You are asking about moving out, finding a flat. Now you are asking for finding a lover.

Yes, you are right about complication of Decades. It is not easy.

During Decade 32-41 years old, your Decade Life is in Life Property. Life Property is Internal Palace, so this Decade is all about you, and you have control about your Decade.

Next Decade 42-51 years old, your Decade Life is in Life Career. Life Career is Internal Palace, so this Decade is all about you, and you have control about your Decade again.

So the coming two Decades you should carry out all your plans. This will be the best 20 years of your life. Make it happen!

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Please Bro Koi Fish seeking advice 3 months, 1 week ago #39744

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Lavande,

With ZWDS and Bazi I could share you during 1001 nights non-stop, it is a huge information.

The quality of Decade 32-41 years old is less than the next 42-51 years old. The reason behind this is that the Decade Life is in Life Property without main stars and opposite Life Property has Hua Quan, Hua Ke and Hua Ji located. It is said water grows wood. Wood grows Fire. The power of Hua Quan will be strong and amplified. Hua Quan and Hua Ji could considered as exhausting, with another Hua Ji flying into Life Children, make it more exhausting this current decade.

The next 42-51 decade is much positive compared with current. When Decade Life comes into Life Career, San Fang Si Zhen will be strong and you don't have influences of Hua Quan, Hua Ke and Hua Ji from Life Children anymore.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Please Bro Koi Fish seeking advice 3 months, 1 week ago #39748

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Dear Bro Koi Fish,

thank you.

Yes, please let us talk about 1001 days and nights about bazi zwds. It is very interesting. I like to learn from you.

Maybe 2017 was an unfavourable year for me to the move, and I had not found the right flat. Then it will work probably 2018 and I hope I can find an Apartment, that I like. Meanwhile here are +-30 People at a home visit.

is it possible to see, which region of the country for me is good according my zwds chart? for example, West / East, South/South West of the country?

I've heard, that it would be difficult in my life, to inherit anything in later times, because ling xing is not good for inheritance (???)

with your words: "so the coming two Decades you should carry out all your plan." This will be the best 20 years of your life." -> you mean now from 32-51 years on? I am now 36 years...

You mean my life force in this decade self, now 32-41, is lesser, because there are no major stars in Property Palace & decade self ? Only ling xing -- What does this star?

What can I do in and for my career? Is there a sign of Support? what is indicated?

Many Thanks in Advance.

L.

Re: Please Bro Koi Fish seeking advice 3 months, 1 week ago #39771

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Lavande,

Zi Wei, Tian Xiang in Ming in combination with Wu Qu and Tian Fu in Wealth should be a good business person, but what is wrong?

First of all, Zi Wei and Tian Xiang stars are in “Free Fall as brightness”, it means there could be improved related to decision making. When those leader stars are weak, those decisions making could be improved. It also means when decisions making in the past went wrong, the scar won’t heal fast enough. Still there will be hesitation next time.

This could be explained with Bazi. Your Resources are very strong, it will make Fire weak. Too much Resource elements will be difficult in decisions making, because it makes that person think to long, and conflict between self-aware and imaginative.

The period where those leader stars are weak is during this current Decade 32-41 years old.

After year 2019 and 2021, life will be on track.

Everything will be fine with the next Decade.

About ZWDS-Feng Shui, we are looking where Wu Qu is located to activate it. Your Wu Qu is Life Wealth, so it is good to look for an apartment in that direction. The problem is where is the reference location? The reference location could be your current location on the map.

Heavenly stem Ji flies with Wu Qu-Hua Lu, HS Ji is located in Ji Hai (Life Health). So in year 2019 Wu Qu-Lu will be activated. In Feng Shui Hai-direction is NW2-NW3, see picture.

It could mean if you are looking in NW2-NW3 Wu Qu Luck will be there. Wu Qu star is actively dealing with Finance, so 2019 it is going to happen.

Bro Koi Fish

Lavande2019copy.jpg

Re: Please Bro Koi Fish seeking advice 2 months, 3 weeks ago #39939

• lavande
  • Expert Boarder
Dear Bro Koi Fish,

thank you.

Yes, i also think so, that i am a good business person. I have so many ideas, but very hard for my to do it. Business from 2008-2012 was ok. From 2013 /2014 on, it is very bad.

My mind tells me, to go to an employee relationship to make money. My heart can't it and want to stay in business.
I have almost no customer inquiries and have withdrawn from the public. By 2012 I have held many lectures on my work in public, so I also got customers.

2012/2013 something bad happened privatly: My landlord took away my apartment, I had to move though I did not want to, then I moved to Belgium in 2014, had to take my business with me to Belgium. Emotionally it was terrible for me, I didn't bear it and I had a deja-vu, which has to do with my parents ' house. Since this, Business is bad.

Sometimes, I think the move to Belgium was an experience, but it was not good for me. Now I want to go back to Germany. So I'm looking for an apartment. I hope, then my business will run better again.

Since 09-2017 I have trouble with the Belgian neighbors and landlords. There is a construction site, unannounced, permanent noise and sound. I can't find peace. In 2017, the neighbors activated the west. 2018 now all areas from west – northwest to north and northeast. It's a huge construction site and I can't do anything. Since 20 Years i always have Trouble with landlords or neigbors, in all my flats. They make my life a living hell. Always i have to go. What is going on? What is wrong with me?

I'm not healthy either. Because of all this stress I do not come to rest, can not turn off, have no desire, sleep bad and restless, and have problems with gallbladder, liver, thyroid, skin, lung and kidneys . Everything annoys me, I barely have strength.
Are in my property, Peers, Karma and health Palace so bad combinations and stars indicated?

If I were to move northwest, it would be in the Netherlands from here. For me it goes back to Germany (= Northeast from here), for this I hope that I will find an apartment with a NW-facing.

Thank you in advance.

LG, L.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds