• Page:

TOPIC: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish

Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39570

• Ewo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Bro Koi Fish,

sorry to bother. Previously I posted here:
www.wofs.com/index.php/forum/11-purple-s...m-going-to-die-young

But Bro smsek1 does not dare to reveal it since my chart is too bad so he recommend to ask you.

So here is the story:

I got my Bazi reading the other day and someone told me that I will have a short life. My fiancee also got her Bazi reading and the same thing is told about me through her chart. And probably within 10 years, 6 of my family is going to die also.

So I am looking for an answer if that is true, when, and how? I hope it is not true. So I need to know how ZWDS can answer my worries.

DOB: 28 may 1994
TOB: 3:40 am (GMT+7)

Currently I am jobless and very frustrated to find jobs. I got no money also. This condition really pull me back to reach my dreams. If I keep being in this condition, I would not be able to marry my fiancee and have a house, or anything.

If you don't mind also, please help me read my career and financial.
When can I find a good job that would make me arise. What career would it be?
When can I be wealthy and be a successful person so I can support my family?
Am I going to own a property?
When would I be likely to get married?

I hope Bro Koi Fish here can help me interpret my ZWDS chart and have some solutions to my problems. Thank you in advance.

Re: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39587

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ewo,

SMSEK1 is a nice guy, although we are different but he is hanging around here as long as I do. I have much respect for him, to keep this Forum alive.

I don’t know anything about dying or dying-charts and I don’t want to learn it.

A bit basic Bazi:

Yang Wood people are strong, sturdy types - think of towering, deep-rooted trees like the oak, cherry, and teak tress. You are protective, loyal and supportive, sometimes to your own detriment, and if someone you admire and like tells you to jump, you're likely to ask, "How high?" You have a tendency to be blunt, forthright, and you call it as you see it. If someone asks you, "Do I look fat in this dress?" and they...sort of do, you are likely to say to simply say to them, "Yes!" Yang Wood people might appear stern, rigid, and unbending, but you hide soft, tender hearts and can be counted on for most things. You are good at imagining the big picture and painting a grand image, but have trouble focusing on the nitty-gritty and getting down to the details of the work.
If others want to be guided on how to do something, or be told what's wrong with it, you will happily oblige! But if asked for fresh and creative perspectives on the issue, you will often be at a loss. You tend to confuse "good thoughts" with "fast thoughts", and because of this you're likely simply to skim over the surface of things. You tend to sacrifice nuance, depth, and complexity in your haste to be hasty and prompt! Yang Wood people have a narrow viewpoint - usually YOUR OWN. Being objective is a struggle. Career, position, money, and looks are very central to your sense of self. If you have that corner office with the shiny nameplate and a large pay cheque , you're likely to be pleased....even if the job's a scare or a snore! But Yang Wood people will rarely be the best or occupy the highest post - because just like the tallest tree, you will get chopped down. It is best for you to stay in the #2 position. If you are determined to be #1, then remember this - the bigger the tree, the more wind it attracts. Be prepared for the side-effects that great success at the number #1 position.

People see you as, hard-working, responsible, practical, routine-driven, Law-abiding, down to earth, sees the world as black and white, prudent financially, trustworthy, conservative, sees the world as black and white.

People see you also as, highly and fiercely independent, comfortable with who you are, believe in self-help and do-it-yourselves, take responsible for your own actions, good sense of self-pride and self-worth, decisive, clear-minded and act upon your own views with certainty.

People with talents and skill, their career will be fine later on. They easily can support their family.

I would think you will be fine. According to some Masters people who have Output aspects of life, they have kind of “escape” when they are being trapped. So death could be as a “trap of life”, so with escape in life it surely will be fine.

Your Output as Eating God is rooted and supported by month of birth, so "escape of death" is no worries.

This is my point of view.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39588

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ewo,

I am reading that you are very good in telling jokes, I would like to know if it is true.

They said you are the best in telling "Dirty Jokes", please share one to us.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39591

• Ewo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Bro Koi Fish. Thank you for the reading, I am relieved. I really appreciated your time.

Hahaha. I don't know much dirty jokes, and mostly it is Indonesian language related so it may not make sense to you. But for sure is I have quite a dirty mind.

I'll try one:

What happen when you make an asian girl squirt?
She charges you 10 cents for extra sauce.

Anyway, what kind of jobs would bring me to rise? Currently I am jobless and quite confused to choose my career path.

Re: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39711

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ewo,

Master Sifu in telling jokes! Please accept me as your student. The whole week I am smiling at work about your joke.

I will select of the female member here to have a counter-joke.

I like squirt-sauce; fish-sauce tastes also good. Oh dear, oh dear, Oh My God! If I go further, I will loose all the female members here.

Have you ever try any sauce of it?

You are just 24 years old; there is a lot to experience in life.

Your Indirect Wealth and Direct Wealth are strong enough to have a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle.

Through your talents and creativity will create that wealth.

Your ZWDS-chart is dominated mostly by external factors or helpers in life.

Your charisma is strong to persuade others to cooperate with you. You need to work in a team to gain benefit for you.

You are best in Marketing and Advertising, but you need others team-members if you want to start a business.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39712

• Ewo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hahaha
I'm glad you like it.

Sorry for female members. Just tryna jokes around. Please no offense taken.

But I'm waiting for that counter jokes though.

Thank you for your advice. I will keep it in my mind.

Btw, in my Bazi, I just realised that my current LP has clash with my spouse palace (Yin-Shen). What does it mean?

I plan to get married in 2021, someone says that year would be good for everything. But this clash, I don't understand what it will affect my relationship.

Re: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 1 week ago #39727

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ewo,

Yes, indeed you are right. There will be energy transactions with the spouse-pillar.

Energy transactions doesn’t mean always bad. It will surely be busy in your life.

The last Shen-cycle will be in 2028, also the end of your 10 luck Ren Shen. At the end of the cycle the impact of the clash energy will be reduced.

This is wonderful news. Your karma is still good.

It has to do with the attack to your liver, if you don’t drink too much with your friends. I would think you don’t need to worry much. If you are drinking, smoking and hanging out with your friends too much, than there is a possibility that during this Shen-period you will have a surgery. It is to you what to do and what to choose, healthy or unhealthy.

In general a clash with the spouse-pillar for a male-chart is less dramatic as for a female-chart.

When people are marrying, they also want to have children, right?

Looking at your Children-palace, it is one of your best palaces.

With other words, let wedding bells ringing, and give your parents a few grand-children. After having children, your life will be much fulfilled.

Looking at good children-palace, your wife won’t leave them.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 1 week ago #39730

• Ewo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Bro Koi Fish,

thank you for the interpretation. This gives me more positive energy.

I never drinks, smokes, etc. But I will keep my health and be more careful when do sports.

I will try to bring more positive results in this punishment LP.

Earlier you mentioned about the general characteristics of Jia Wood person. Generally, do weak and strong DM have the same characteristics?

Re: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 1 week ago #39742

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ewo,

In general theory in Bazi the supportive element in season of birth is very important. You could compare with supportive from the parents-pillar.

Your DM Jia is resting on a Yin/Tiger Wood pillar, so I would think your DM is stable. Secondly the other Jia is on top of your Year pillar, another supportive element. Although this Jia is weak, but it is better than nothing.

Your Time of birth is in Yin/Tiger Wood time, so another supportive Wood, born at the time which Wood is strong.

Despite your season of birth is Fire, but I would think add all Wood-elements together, your DM is not weak.

Day Master is not everything about your personalities, Direct Wealth and Friend personalities are also very important.

Consider it as a mix of personalities and achievements, rather than focused on only the DM.

Dependents on what calculation you are using, but Same Gang as 120 and Opposite Gang as 171 with +/- 15 standard deviation estimate.

In this calculation your DM is not weak.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months ago #39837

• Ewo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bro Koi Fish

Thank you for your insights. I do really enjoy discussing Bazi with you.

Currently I'm trying to learn Bazi.

Re: Seeking Enlightenment from Bro Koi Fish 3 months ago #39871

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ewo,

I started also with Bazi. You do need to know the Five elements, 10 Heavenly Stems and the 12 animal Zodiac to start with.

Keep it simple, than it is already difficult enough.

Just reply and bring your topic on top. I will try to add more, Ok.

Life is a long journey, it is hard to summarize it within a few posts.

Bro Koi Fish

EwoBazi.jpg
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds