• Fresh Boarder
Hi Bro Koi Fish,

Can you please have a look at this person's chart:
Not sure whether it's lunar or western calendar DOB: 1st June 1982
Time: 2.30 AM
Location Nha Trang, Vietnam

Inform about him:
-During his university years, his mother got cancer
-His mother rules the family: the husband & children must always listen to her & she's always right
-Has 1 old sister
-A very successful person

Our story is like a korean drama but I'll make it very short.
He & I dated a decade ago. In 2016, we rekindled the relationship & 1 year later we broke up again. The past decade, he has been unable to forget me. Somehow fate has arranged for us to contact each other again in 2015.
We separated due to his family disapproval. Mine & his family are completely opposite: his family are all educated & wealthy.

Can bro Koi Fish please have a look at his chart? I know that every time he has free time, he would come by my workplace & take a glance at me from a distance. This makes me sad because of me he is like this.
I hope 1 day he will move on, able to erase me & find another love. Find another woman who is 10 times better than me. I wanted what is best for him because I know we definitely can't be blissful together.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Bro Koi Fish, please do ZWDS 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39555

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ying Yang,

It is a common problem I have seen many time.

In some Asian culture they are using only Lunar calendars, but they are mixing with Western influences. Doctors are suing Western calendars, but the parents are using the lunar calendars.

So which one is the real Date of Birth, Lunar or Solar?

How should I know that?

It is surely tricky, but it is a challenge to find it out, right?

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Bro Koi Fish, please do ZWDS 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39584

• Ying Yang
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bro Koi Fish,

Please do the Western calendar 1st. He's an intelligent & business guru.

Re: Bro Koi Fish, please do ZWDS 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39589

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Yin Yang,

Basics about him:

When you think of Yin Wood, think of flowering plants, or softly creeping ivy and greenery. These are soft, gentle plants that whisper their presence instead of announcing it loudly. Yin Wood people are often pretty and attractive to look at, and they are one of the two Day Masters (the other being Yin Metal) that place a high premium on physical attractiveness. If you're a Yin Wood person, rest assured that you will likely have a pleasing and elegant air, and will be admired by many for conducting yourself with sophistication and ease. If others need to get someone know that they smell bad, or if they look strange or weird in their clothes... they often elect you to deliver the message. That's because you're bound to do it with tact, class and discretion!
Yin Wood people are also good at getting what they want from others, because you're able to craft your words artfully and with precision. (those of you with a Yin Wood spouse will often find yourself acquiescing to their every wish and desire - without really ever knowing why!) You are quick-witted and mentally agile, and there is no intellectual problem too great for you. By the same token, you often excel at the surface reasoning more than you do at in-depth contemplation because you do things swiftly. Yin Wood people are easily insecure, because you constantly need affirmations from the people around you. If you don't have an adoring audience, you don't quite know where you stand.

People see him as, highly and fiercely independent, comfortable with who he is, believe in self-help and do-it-your selves, take responsible for his actions, competitive but with himself, rather than as results of others’ achievements, good sense of self-pride and self-worth, decisive and clear-minded, act upon his own views with certainty.

People see also him as, knowledgeable, cultured, contemplative and thoughtful, self-aware and able to emphasize others, respect boundaries and is always appropriate, good memories and good learning abilities.

With other words, he is a nice guy.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Bro Koi Fish, please do ZWDS 3 months, 1 week ago #39606

• Ying Yang
  • Fresh Boarder
Bro Koi Fish,

Thanks for a brief description of him, I'm not sure about the insecure part. Eventhough, he's Mr Nice Guy but I do fear him!

Can you please describe his wife?
when will he get marry?
The birth year of his wife?
Since numerous ladies wooing him, I can definitely tell he will cheat. Can you also check if he's an unfaithful & unloyal husband?
I'm a bazi benginner, is it true he will have affairs during 2043 onwards?
Last Edit: 3 months, 1 week ago by Ying Yang.

Re: Bro Koi Fish, please do ZWDS 3 months, 1 week ago #39728

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Yin Yang,

It is better to look at your chart instead of him and ask questions about it.

Your happiness in in your own chart and not in his.

So if you provide your date of birth and time, I see what I can do for you.

Bro Koi Fish
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds