Seeking advice from Bro Koi Fish
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Seeking advice from Bro Koi Fish

Seeking advice from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39521

• Ommmmmmmmm
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bro Koi Fish,

I often stalk on your replies for other members’ request in this forum. My boss too

I always hesitate to ask in public but now i really need your help

For some reasons I purchased a house bult in a triangle shape land. According to my limited knowledge about feng shui, triangle shape land is not a desirable shape for best feng shui energy to settle in. I told my parents that and they does not seem to believe it. My parents want me to live in that house but i am worry that feng shui of this house will affects my mental and physical health, my job and my everything Now I have to make a decision whether to live in or rent out that house. Can you please give me some suggestions regarding to this matter?
Can you give me an idea about how bad the feng shui of this house is, please?

Thank you very much!!!
Attachments:

Re: Seeking advice from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39522

• Ommmmmmmmm
  • Fresh Boarder
I
Attachments:

Re: Seeking advice from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39556

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Ohmmm, Om mani padme hummmmmmmm,

I thought I am chanting.

I like variation in subjects, I don't mind if you come with Feng Shui stuff.

The Trinity: Heaven, Man and Earth are as One.

So it means this house on a triangle land means if someone is living in this house within 5 years they will have some health complications.

If their luck period is arriving, they will get out the house and moving into a better place. This house could be just temporary to live in and not in long term.

Surely it is not recommend to live in such kind of house. If your Karma-debts are still high, you have to repay them and you must live in this house to face many hurdles and challenges in life before you can move out.

The next cycle will be, the other owners will move in when you move out and so on.

If someone is coming to live in this house, than you know about their luck period and their karma-debts.

It is not bad, just paying the Karma-debts faster so you can move out quicker.

Maybe it is time, we should meet each other. If you are visiting many temples in Melbourne, you should see me in person. I like eating vegetarian noodle soup at one of the temple.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Seeking advice from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39559

• Ommmmmmmmm
  • Fresh Boarder

Thanks for your reply Bro Koi Fish

If i want to change the Feng Shui of this house by moving the main entrance to the sharp point of the triangle ( like in the new attachment i provided), will the Feng Shui of the house change from very bad to very good?
If yes, will it be just a temporary or long-term improvement?

Is your name ***n and your previous/current phone number ends with a 6 ?
I might be wrong but if the details are correct, I did make an effort to see you at the temple in Lunar New Year Eve 2017 at the temple but I wish was not fullfil.

I wish I can meet you this year.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Ommmmmmmmm.

Re: Seeking advice from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39561

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Om,

Yes, my name is ***n, and Yes my previous number was **6. You are very good Inspector. Coincidence NY 2017 I was at the other Temple for a break with decoding charts.

As long you know that the owner still have huge karma-debts, so it is recommend to gain more Karma points for that house.

Very simple by eating less meat, once a while light up some incense sticks at the temple those karma-debts will decrease faster.

Melbourne is a small world, especially me. I am maybe the only one who decode charts for free nowadays.

That is why I am very easy to be recognized. Just a guy with a lap-top who decodes charts for free during festivals.

I will be embarrassed if people I know are choosing that house to live in and I consider my selves as a helper.

We cannot change Destiny, but we can reduce the impact, right?

As I have mentioned earlier, that house is just temporary and waiting for a new owner is taking over that Karma-debts and you will be free.

Just keep the house inside and outside clean and tidy. It will help to put a light in that corner, see picture. Adjust the timer from 9pm-4am continuous on. Slowly you will get help and moving out that house faster.

I am not sure which temple I will choose to decode charts Lunar NY 2019. It dependents on my mood, but surely I will be back during festivals.

Bro Koi Fish

Omlight.jpg

Re: Seeking advice from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39564

• Ommmmmmmmm
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much for helping me
I have a better idea now
Are you still teaching at the temple on the weekend?

Do you mind if i ask more questions? :d
I have another question about sanpaku eyes. Does it indicate something terrible is going to happen?
Attachments:
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Ommmmmmmmm.

Re: Seeking advice from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39585

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Omm,

I don't know anything about Sanpaku eyes. I could look deep into your eyes to see any sparkles if you see me this Saturday 10th Mar 2018 at 14pm. Just walk to the kitchen and ask for my name. If you don't see anybody in the kitchen, run for your life. Otherwise you will be prepared for diner. I am very naughty guy. If you don't see me, I probably watering my Feng Shui plants outside. Even ghosts don't want to stay in that temple, I s...t. my selves in the pants every time I come there.
***n, yes, in the temple they called as Dharma name as L.Tien. My previous ***6 number was indeed 0435-012246.
The address of that temple is: 33-35 Radford Rd, Reservoir VIC 3073
Phone: (03) 9462 1799

Happy Journey this Saturday!

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Seeking advice from Bro Koi Fish 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39586

• Ommmmmmmmm
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Bro Koi Fish,

I believe you said I should see you in person for a reason. I will see you this Saturday
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds