Member AhBoy: ZWDS request
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request

Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39462

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi AhBoy,

I create a new topic for you, I can't remember what kind of Bull I wrote 3 years ago.

I have a new toy, so please allow me to have fun playing with it, see your ZWDS-chart

Koi Fish

AhboyZWDS.jpg

Re: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39463

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Hi master koi fish, can u kindly explain this chart for me ?

Re: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39505

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Up for reading

Re: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39515

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Your current Decade life (23-32 years old) is located in Life Fortune. Life Fortune is an external Palace, so during this decade your Decade is more focused on others than your selves. In other words others will have more influences about your current life.

Luckily your Life Career gets visits from Lu Cun and Tian Ma from Decade Fortune. This is good news regarding to Life Career. Lu Cun and Tian Ma had to do with wealth.

Next Decade 33-42 years old, your Decade Life will land into Life Property where assets, home and family are located. It could mean there will good news regarding to family.

Koi Fish

Re: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 3 months ago #39844

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Hi master koi fish, i wish to know should change my birth time to GMT+7 10:44am since i was born in Singapore ???

Re: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 3 months ago #39855

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

You are smart, just ask and I will try to answer it. You know the trick now, right?

I like this way, a two way conversation.

First you search in Google: Longitude Singapore and take the E (East) number.

Singapore = 103.8198° E

Singapore = GMT +8

See picture.

Bro Koi Fish

LongitudeSingapore.jpg

Re: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 2 months, 4 weeks ago #39859

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Now go to www.Bazi-calculator.com

Fill original Date of Birth and time, fill in the Singapore = 103.8198° E
And the GMT. Press Calculate, Voila, a new corrected time of birth.

Why I don’t use this calculator for Time correction?

Who says your time of birth is correct in the first place? Was the nurse too sleepy or she forgot to correct the Daylight Savings in most of the countries and so on.

I do prefer doing events verifications, and try to know that person better.

I could use the I Ching for third opinion in most cases.

Nothing is Black and White with time of birth.

Bro Koi Fish

Ahboycorrectedtime.jpg

Re: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 2 months, 4 weeks ago #39860

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Reading for any charts Bazi or ZWDS for a person before married and without having children it is hard to verify their time of birth. They said their chart needs to be "Matured".

Characters through main stars in Ming palace is not enough, because we are changing our personalities overtime.

Why after marriage and children?

You will have two extra palaces to verify their past events. Here you will increase your accuracy checking their time of birth.

For a female chart is more accurate than a male chart, because having a child the female needs to go 10 months hardship for her Health. So her Life Health Palace is another verification of her Time of Birth.

Why a female chart is more sensitive and more easier to verify?

That is why most of the men don't cry, because they could easily hide their feelings and emotions.

This may be one of the reasons why I decode for a female chart a bit longer than usual.

Bro Koi Fish
Last Edit: 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Koi Fish.

Re: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 2 months, 4 weeks ago #39861

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Oh man... means i been using the wrong timing to calculate my zwds/bazi.

Re: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 2 months, 4 weeks ago #39872

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Not necessary!

Famous Joey Yap knows about this Time-correction issue. In his Calculator there is no such Time-correction! It is a hidden Danger which he wants to avoid it.

Time correction is dangerous, so be careful.

Your ZWDS-chart could be correct. I just show you that there is other possibilities that you need to take care of.

Time-correcting with fancy calculators nowadays seems popular, but there is a hidden danger in those calculators.

One of the reasons was, that Chinese Metaphysics just evolve just the last decades or two International.

In the past, Astrologers in China, they don't have such Time-correction issues, because there was simply no Internet available.

Nowadays a few Masters are claiming about Time-correction with just a decade of research and with just a few DOB.

If you are explore World Wide Web with Chinese Metaphysics you need more "Scholars" and experiences to able to verify that your Time-correction Software is usable.

Personal, my knowledge is not able to verify those time-corrections yet. I need more Research.

I just show you how difficult Decoding Online is, and especially through the World Wide Web.

I have seen charts from the Five Continents, it is not easy with all kind of Cases and Time-issues.

Bro Koi Fish
Last Edit: 2 months, 4 weeks ago by Koi Fish. Reason: Joey Yap No Time-Correction Issue!

Re: Member AhBoy: ZWDS request 2 months, 3 weeks ago #39903

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Master koi fish, can u do a reading for the chart using true solar time so i can compare which one i belong to ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds