• Page:

TOPIC: Reading for colleague?

Reading for colleague? 4 weeks ago #39405

• opeRose
  • Junior Boarder
Birthplace: -8 GMT, Longitude -122.3321
September 19, 1984
Time: 10:44 am (snake hour)

We are friends but she sometimes steals from others (takes credit for their work, or steals their commission, conniving, etc.) while acting innocent. Would snake hour be the right time to describe this?

She asked me to read her chart but I don't know if I am charting her correctly.

Re: Reading for colleague? 4 weeks ago #39407

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder

hi does she has a round face look like a baby n like to enjoy life type of person

n does she has the characters described below

The individual with Tian Tong in Life house is gentle, mild and kind. He or she is full of vigour and vitality; to be young in spirit. The person is refined and courteous; well-mannered; to be polite and respectful. The person is proficient in writing. When Tian Tong is in this house the individual knows pleasure and enjoyments in life. He or she understands what in life has emotional appeal. Therefore, the person's mood and frame of mind are steady, tranquil, stable. He or she is someone who is calm and earnest and staid; to play it safe.

A weak point is that the person lacks patience and endurance. Although being fond of studying and research, the individual is often incapable of persevering; to persist in or remain constant to a purpose. There is the case of being extensive but shallow in knowledge; to know something about everything. The person has high aspirations but isn't aroused to action very much.
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 4 weeks ago by smsek1.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds