If you can please help me to chart my ZWDS

Thank you very much

Solar DOB: 23/11/1985
Singapore Time: 1815 Hrs

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 4 weeks ago #39361

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Hazelnutxx,

Happy Lunar New Year to all of you and of course to Hazelnutxx.

Thank you for activate my return to this Forum.

Koi Fish

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 4 weeks ago #39363

• hazelnutxx
  • Fresh Boarder
Happy new year to you too bro koi fish glad to hear from you

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39371

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Hazelnuttxx,

I am assuming your gender as male, otherwise I will plot it again, no worries.

Look at your chart first, I will come for details.

Bro Koi Fish

edited: wrong male-zwds chart.
Last Edit: 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Koi Fish.

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39375

• hazelnutxx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bro Koi fish,

Sorry I didn’t specify that I am female.

Solar DOB: 23/11/1985
Singapore time: 6.15pm

Hope this will be clearer for you

Thankyou

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39394

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Hazelnutxx,

The first thing I come up with your nick is “Nutella”. I ate a lot of that in my younger years.

We have the same Day Master as Bing Yin, the rising sun. I am a Tiger and you are a Tigress, sounds familiar?

Let’s us compare with each other in what year 2016 had to do with us, ok?

My current 10 LP is also Yin (Tiger) so year 2016, our Indirect Resource had been activate.

For me, indeed I have learned or experienced many Indirect Resources in the Spiritual Knowledge.

How was your 2016 regarding to your relationship? It could be also related to a child.

Koi Fish

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39406

• hazelnutxx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bro Koi Fish,

I love nutella but i need to control, its not easy to lose weight at this age.

Really appreciate that you take the time to help us

Actually I am very new to ZWDS so alot of things I dont quite understand please pardon me.

2016 indeed there was some issue with my long term relationship which has ended.

I am not too sure what you mean by relating to a child, if you can please further explain?

Thank you

Hazelnutxx

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39460

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Annual ZWDS-chart for 2016.
Hazelnuttxx2016.jpg

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39461

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Hazelnutxx,

Reading Bazi should not to be complicated, in general for a Lady there are two years in her life are important. One year is to survive her relationship, if she makes it well than her Karma is very high.

For a Lady a year that clashes her Day-pillar is important when she is between 30-40 years old and the rest is less relevant to look further.

For you year 2016 (at 31 years old) and has a clash with your Day-pillar, your spouse/partner pillar. This is one of the most important years for a lady. In my experiences it could relate to relationship or pregnancy. These two aspects of life are for a woman most important stage in her life.

Now I check this year with ZWDS for more information, see picture.

In the second picture, there is Annual Children Lian Zhen-Lu flying into Life Property. It could mean in 2016 it could also relate to your Peach Blossom star Lian Zhen or intimacy or child-related. Life Property is opposite Life Children palace.

Children palace doesn’t not mean always to do with children, for example there were plans to have children but you and your partner were not agree and had some issues with it.

The consequences of that action have Tai Yang-Ji as a result. From Annual Fortune Hua Ji flies to Life Property with again Lian Zhen-Ji, with other words there could be indeed relationship issue regarding a child. Life Fortune palace was called as the Health of Health palace. In general if it is related to a child with health for a woman could lead most of the time her plans to have a child.

Koi fish

Hazelnuttxx2016a.jpg

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39469

• hazelnutxx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Bro Koi fish,

Thank you for your analysis I’m trying to digest the information

What is the outcome if I did not survive the relationship that ended in 2016?

About the children palace in 2016, although we have small disagreement on having children (he does not want and I don’t mind having) but that was not the reason that we ended.

In 2016, I have also got closer to someone whom i know for more than a decade.

Hazelnutxx
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by hazelnutxx.

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39489

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Hazelnutxx,

Bazi: I am also Bing like you; in general a male-Bing is slightly better than a female-bing from my own experiences in decoding.
Maybe it had to do with Bing as the Sun, more male-personality and male-energy.
You and I, we were born with big cloud cover the brightly sun. It means the Sun is weakening. Like you and I, we are coming into the Spring and Summer 10 Luck Decades. It means the Sun will be strengthened and the Sun will finally shine brightly. With other words your luck is coming to you. Your Indirect Resource is also getting stronger. It means your talents with Astrology-talents will get better, so study hard and you will get there.
There are two “Powerful Mentor” stars in your Bazi, it means you will be guided by Masters.

ZWDS: Even though you don’t have main stars in Life palace. Luckily there are guarding Angels who will guide you properly wherever you go. If you look into left and right palaces Sibling (Mother) and Parent (Father) palaces, there are superior stars. It means you will guide and being supported during the rest of your life. Sibling palace is considered as Internal palace, your palace. I would think that palace is the best palace in your chart.

As you could see in new ZWDS-chart, you don’t need to digest. I show it so others could read together with me. Just forget about it.

In that chart, it shows very clear that you and your spouse have the same goal in life.

Both of you do want to make a happy family together.

Koi Fish

HazelnuttxxZWDS.jpg

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 1 week ago #39605

• hazelnutxx
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you bro koi fish for your time

Maybe it had to do with Bing as the Sun, more male-personality and male-energy.
- does it mean I am more of a male-personality and male energy?

Like you and I, we are coming into the Spring and Summer 10 Luck Decades. It means the Sun will be strengthened and the Sun will finally shine brightly. With other words your luck is coming to you. Your Indirect Resource is also getting stronger.
- means i should start investing in lottery? haha just joking.

Sibling palace is considered as Internal palace, your palace. I would think that palace is the best palace in your chart.
- please correct me if im wrong, siblings does not have to be blood related but also people whom i regard as siblings?

Re: Bro Koi Fish to help read ZWDS 3 months, 1 week ago #39714

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Hazelnutxx,

Please let more your funny side shown to us.

Bing is more your funny side, but your body is 100% woman.

You are knowledgeable, cultured, respect boundaries and are always appropriate. This is why you value friendship, generous, outgoing and extroverted. Friends do like have a chat with you, which is why you place your friends above others.

If you win a lottery, you probably share among your friends; I wish to be your friends too.

Siblings palace has many meanings, one is your Mother, the parents of your spouse, even your friends Travel palace. It could be the environment among your friends. This could be compared as Rob Wealth in Bazi in your case, importance among friends.

Bro Koi Fish
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds