Longitude = one-one-two.seven

Hello , could you confirm my right birth hour hehe

Thanks a lot
Last Edit: 4 months ago by Phil. Reason: Changing number to letter

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 4 months ago #39360

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Phil,

Happy Lunar New Year to all of you and of course to Phil.

Thank you for activate my return to this Forum.

Koi Fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 4 months ago #39362

• Phil
  • Fresh Boarder
Happy Lunar New Year too Bro Koi Fish !

Glad you return , i thought you already gone for good ,

i hope im not causing you trouble , by summoning you back to this forum.

How are you ?,
Stay healthy and wealthy bro !
Last Edit: 4 months ago by Phil.

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 4 months ago #39369

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Bro Phil,

I must thank you for kicking my lazy butt to come back this forum. I am busy enjoying my laziness.

Time verification takes time and only for professionals. I am just a Beginner and don't do location time-correction, it gives me more head-ache.

Surely we have a chat or two to verify some events and see how far we are landing.

I attach your ZWDS-chart, my newest toy. I hope it works.

I will come back for my opinion of your chart.

Bro Koi Fish

Attachment Phil ZWDS.png not found

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 4 months ago #39370

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Try again upload file.
PhilZWDS.jpg

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 4 months ago #39377

• Phil
  • Fresh Boarder
Bro Koi Fish

No..Thanks to you bro , for being here , replying to someone that you don't know personaly ... , And plus you're in the state of enjoying your self-time. So thanks to you !

well.., i won't insist you any further ,regarding time verification , and yes i'm sure in some point ,from my feedback , the birthtime will clarify itself

Woaa..Your toy looks promising
I'll be glad waiting
whenever you ready bro

Patient is truly a virtue

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 4 months ago #39381

• Phil
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 3 months, 4 weeks ago by Phil.

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 4 months ago #39392

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Phil,

Let’s me practice some basic Bazi first and than basic ZWDS and a beginner, it is hard learning without a teacher. They said “When a Student is ready, the teacher appears”. As you know I am hanging around here a few years already, but no teachers for me are appearing. Maybe I am not ready yet.

Ren Shen-Ji Chou-Xin Chou-Xin You

Ren is in harmony with Shen, Ji is in harmony with Chou, Xin is in harmony with Chou and Xin is in harmony with You. This is your four stable pillars of Destiny.

First 3 ying-pillars and last yang-pillar with all in harmony pillars, this says already the Qi-flow in your body. Besides some small issues, but in the big picture you are able to calm and control your emotions very well.

This could be explained why you had chosen the picture “Koi Fish” as your avatar. Koi Fish is a gentle and slow movement fish. This reflects your inner calmness or your inner Qi-flow.

My avatar with Fire Dragon combo, says about my rebellious and aggressiveness in the past. That Koi Fish of mine reflects my future as a calm person through Vegan-diet. In the past I ate one whole chicken as lunch, what a sin.

Your Eating God is strong, so your Output is stronger than your Resource. It means you need to put extra efforts in your talents or work hard for it.
Your Eating God is supporting your Direct Wealth, so this is a good sign to live a comfortable life till the end. Surely there is a long road ahead, but it looks good to me.

Eating God has same element Ying, so it will drain maximum your DM energy. The good news is that Eating God will support Wealth. Especially when Ying-Yang in harmony with Eating God and Direct Wealth, your Indirect Wealth will also being supported by your Eating God.

In your Bazi, your “Star of Art” is dominating your Destiny. “Star of Art” could refer to your Eating God or Skill and Talents.

So Resource is weak, it means to achieve what you want; you need to work harder than normal.

It could also mean that all your achievements, you had to do by yourselves and rely on yourselves mostly.

Koi Fish

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 4 months ago #39399

• Phil
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Bro Koi Fish

glad to hear from you bro

You are right , about me in "the big picture"
but controlling my emotion and feeling , i still need to practice bro...

i do prefer calmness , quietness, specialy during myself time with nature . And "koi fish" is one the symbol of tranquility.

Speaking of "koi fish" , theres place called gujo hachiman / the water city , in there , koi fish are everywhere ,live side by side with people in harmony , its really a great view , try search on youtube if you interest (nope, i never been there)

Your avatar , is that a tatto of yours bro ? Just curious

At least now you are a vegan ,
i did become vegetarian(not vegan) in short term... Maybe for 5 or 7 month, around oct/nov 2015 ----> 2016 march/april ,but sadly... i returned to my old eating habit ... , I plan goin vegetarian again someday , may i ask your opinion

if i refrain from any meat ,fish , including cheese(some cheese still using rennet) , gelatine ,but i still eat eggs & drink milk, can i still call my self vegetarian ?

Regarding weak resource , strong output , output supporting wealth , just to clarify

In other words , I can live a comfortably life, and in order to achieve what I want to pursue in life (talent/job,property, wealth, marriage, children) I have to put extra effort ?
Are you reffering to some aspect or everything in life bro ?
Do i have few people in my life helping me ?
But at least , for now , Bro Koi Fish helping me

"" Eating God has same element Ying, so it will drain maximum your DM energy.The good news is that Eating God will support Wealth. Especially when Ying-Yang in harmony with Eating God and Direct Wealth""

Do you mean, if resources are present and supporting DM energy , my eating god become favorable thus produce wealth ? When is ying-yang in harmony ? And What is my ying-yang ?

Thank you Bro Koi Fish , i appreciate it !

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 3 months, 4 weeks ago #39459

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Phil,

Please do not ask difficult Bazi-theory, because I cannot answer them.

For example your Day Master is Yin Earth of Ji, right?

So Output is your Eating God or Hurting Officer god, why is Hurting Officer better than Eating God? Eating God is Yin Metal or Xin, the same Yin-element. When it has the same element category it will drain maximum your DM. Hurting Officer is also an Output, but it is Yang Metal, when Ying-Yang combo it is less dramatic. Ying-Yang is kind of harmony.

Another example is your Indirect Wealth and Direct Wealth, Direct Wealth is better because it has Ying-Yang combo. Direct Wealth will drain less your energy than the Indirect Wealth.

People with less Resource element, it is better to have more Ying-Yang combo for Output for example.

I skip Bazi for now; maybe later on we come back.

According to ZWDS, your Life palace is empty. In general empty Life palace could mean there are no main stars in your life palace to able to consult you with your Destiny in general.

The reason behind this is that the Life palace has about 80% importance in ZWDS.

Luckily there are Tian Fu in Career and Tian Xiang in Wealth palace. Luckily there are still some strong main stars in San Fang Si Zhen palaces.

Also luckily there is Zi Wei in Fortune palace, Fortune palace could consider as the Brain/mind in your chart, or your way of thinking.

You could compare with Bazi and ZWDS, even though you will be exhausted by external factors but you still have enough energy to control your life.

Koi Fish

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 3 months, 4 weeks ago #39467

• Phil
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Koi fish

Welcome back ,

Ok noted , i won't
And I appreciate the explanation about yin-yang
I hope you have a good day

Respectfully
Phil

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39488

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Phil,

As I have mentioned before, luckily there are in Career and Wealth leadership stars as Tian Fu and Tian Xiang. They are important stars to able to make decisions in life.

Although in your Life palace there are no main stars, but opposite Lian Zhen and Tan Lang with Tian Ma could lead to moving around a lot and very likely meeting some beautiful ladies. Those stars are peach blossoms stars refer to enjoy life and gorgeous ladies.

Luckily Tai Yin (Moon) is shining at Xu-court (at night) and Tai Yang is shining at Chen-court (at morning). It means life will be in general abundant and comfortable.

Luckily there are Hua Lu and Hua Ke with Wen Qu in Life Health palace, those stars will support your knowledge for Health. With such knowledge you could heal your selves.

Your current Life Decade 32-41 years old is landed into Life Children palace as external palace. It could mean during this decade you had work put more efforts into your life. Luckily you are still young, so you could manage the situation very well. Luckily it happened during this period, so after 41 years old you will get more prosperous period to come.

If you have more questions, I would like to share it to you.

Koi Fish

PhilDecadeZWDS.jpg

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39516

• Phil
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Bro Koi Fish

(Koi Fish)"Your current Life Decade 32-41 years old is landed into Life Children palace as external palace. It could mean during this decade you had work put more efforts into your life. Luckily you are still young, so you could manage the situation very well"

(Me) "Yes during this decade , i find myself struggling , to push my self forward, honing my skill , studying , and to reach my goal"

-----------------

(KoiFish) "so after 41 years old you will get more prosperous period to come."

(Me) " awesome ! , in other word, what i work for , is starting to materialize one by one and my effort wont be in vain , thats great news , but i will remain aware to push myself become better "

---------------------

(Koi Fish) "Luckily there are Hua Lu and Hua Ke with Wen Qu in Life Health palace, those stars will support your knowledge for Health. With such knowledge you could heal your selves."

(Me) " yes i can heal my self , learning from my past experience dealing with minor sickness (like common cold , gastritis,gout ).It started during this decade i'm able to grasp the basic and understand (i become more fond with health related topic) , i learn what the cause 1st and tried to prevent it , but if i slip i will take the med that doctor used to gave me.

except if i get fever , or something unusual , is not within my knowledge, i will definetly rush myself to doctor , without hesitation , because its their job "

--------------------

Question : how's my marriage situation ? And could you explain anything about spouse from zwds point of view

This will be my last question , i don't want to cause you trouble any further , thanks again Bro Koi Fish to decipher my chart for someone that you don't recognize in person , and i respect your time , i really appreciate it

Keep the spirit high Bro ! Stay Healthy and peacefully with nature

Respectfully
Phil
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Phil.

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39533

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Phil,

Fortune palace is IMO a mixed palace between Internal and External. Original Life Fortune is an external palace, because it is part of San Fang Si Zhen of your Spouse-Travel-Fortune. However Life Fortune is also the way of your thinking regarding making money (opposite Life Wealth) and also self-esteem or self-confident.

I would think your chart is half Internal and half external which will influence your life.

That is the way the Ministers in ZWDS are placing, with Zi Wei as an Emperor. Zi Wei is located in Life Fortune, so it is a mixed palace to deal with.

It means your life will be influenced by your Spouse, Children, Friends and Parents as roughly 50%.

In your Spouse palace has Wu Qu, Qi Sha and Zou Fu, they are strong Ministers who surely will have a say or two in your life.

Again it is a win win marriage situation, it is neutral. It means she does want to dominate your life, but there is Zi Wei who could reduce the impact. It means so self-esteem is strong, and only listens to your partner 50%.

I would think your Spouse-palace will balance your life in many ways, especially when it comes to financial decisions, because Wu Qu has strong financial decisions.

Now with Si Hua the flying ZWDS:

The four Si Hua stars didn’t reach your Spouse palace at all. Nevertheless it reaches Hua Lu in Life Fortune and Hua Ji in Life Travel. Life Fortune is your Spouse Career and Life Travel is your Spouse Wealth. So your Spouse has more benefits of those decisions.

Even though you make the decisions of your life, but your Spouse is in the background of it.

From your Life Spouse with Hua Lu to Life Health and Hua Ji to Life Children, so your Spouse point of view with her decisions will contribute less in your life.

With two ZWDS methods, we could conclude that after marriage, you have just roughly 45% control of your Destiny.

Your life will reduce to 40% control after marriage and having children, because Life Children sends Hua Lu to Life Siblings and Hua Ji to Life Children.

Your Spouse and Children have the same goal in your Destiny.

In Spiritual ZWDS, they said that in your previous life, you have debts in your children.

Just raise them well, so you pay their debts quicker. Surely when you are stressed and need someone to talk to, and you will look another woman, it won’t solve the Karma solution of the past.

The next decade it will be better.

Bro Koi Fish

PhilZWDS2copy.jpg

PhilZWDSdecade.jpg

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39547

• Phil
  • Fresh Boarder
Greeting Bro Koi Fish

Thank you for further explanation regarding marriage place , after i read , you are right , i think her role in marriage , suit her well , to cover my lackness , after all ... i'm not perfect.

And I'll pondering about these sentence :

"In Spiritual ZWDS, they said that in your previous life, you have debts in your children.
Just raise them well, so you pay their debts quicker. Surely when you are stressed and need someone to talk to, and you will look another woman, it won’t solve the Karma solution of the past."

I gratitude to be read by you ,thanks for your patient on me , you are awesome Bro Koi Fish ! , Remain Happy, peacefully and healthy Bro !
Until next time !

Respectfully,
Phil

Re: Bro Koi Fish help read my chart please 3 months, 2 weeks ago #39562

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Phil,

Thank you again, without you I wouldn't draw the Decades against Life in a excel-sheet. Thank to you I am learning extra.

Self-learning is a long process, without interaction with members it will take longer to understand ZWDS.

Spiritual ZWDS, is just a Theory. It could have to do with Si Hua ZWDS, the Flying ZWDS with Hua Lu and Hua Ji.

Nobody knows what had happened in our previous life. In every new life, it will create new experiences and a new lesson.

As long know how Mother Nature works similar to the Tao Way of living, than life should be fine at the end.

See you one day in Singapore.

Bro Koi Fish
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds