Username Password: Remember me

Second spouse
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Second spouse

Second spouse 5 months, 1 week ago #38996

• NY1986
  • Fresh Boarder
What does my spouse look like (mannerism, profession etc.) for the record I’ve been married once, so this is my second partner I am asking about. Thanks!
Female
May 1 1986
Terre haute IN USA 8:30 am

Re: Second spouse 5 months, 1 week ago #38997

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Tan Lang(Desire) is conjunctive
One having Tan Lang in Spouse is liable to be attracted to another who is lively, cheery, brisk, active, and open-minded. Emotions, feelings and affections are rather unstable. There is the happening of being to change one's mind the moment one sees something new; to be inconstant, to be irresolute; to be easily moved by what one sees or hears; to love fads and novelty; never satisfied with what one has.

To avoid these circumstances the individual should wait with getting married until he or she is a bit old.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
The following user(s) said Thank You: NY1986

Re: Second spouse 5 months, 1 week ago #39084

• NY1986
  • Fresh Boarder
This sounds more like me (with the exception of leaving) than my old spouse or prior boyfriends. I am very open minded, lively etc what you described, Love fads.

Re: Second spouse 5 months, 1 week ago #39085

• jellybean
  • Senior Boarder
Lemme try to read.

Yourself have a slightly fierce looking, attractive lips and pretty looks and u enjoy wearing colorful/bright colors clothes. You could be like an entrepreneur or like to have own business/control of it and manage the finance.

Your spouse star is a handsome man, flirty and many women likes because romantic words. Also you have secret admirer is younger. Your spouse work could be in like sales or entertainment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NY1986

Re: Second spouse 5 months, 1 week ago #39090

• NY1986
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh my! What does my secret admire look like? And act like?

[attachment:1]18476F7A-461B-47D2-8679-E872FCE65323.jpeg[/attachment]

Oh no I want to be done with those types of men! I just found out my boyfriend is cheating, like 5 min ago. I want the opposite of spouse palace maybe this is where I control my destiny?

Pic of me attached in black dress. Not sure if it is how you describe but it’s cooler outside, so no bright colors

Re: Second spouse 5 months, 1 week ago #39092

• NY1986
  • Fresh Boarder
jellybean wrote:
Lemme try to read.

Yourself have a slightly fierce looking, attractive lips and pretty looks and u enjoy wearing colorful/bright colors clothes. You could be like an entrepreneur or like to have own business/control of it and manage the finance.

Your spouse star is a handsome man, flirty and many women likes because romantic words. Also you have secret admirer is younger. Your spouse work could be in like sales or entertainment.

Can you see when I will get married?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds