Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ?

Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38172

• KN17
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Masters,

I seek your help in hopes that there is some positive outcome from my ZWDS reading. I lost my job at the early part of this year and haven't been able to secure a new job for more than half a year now. Is it still possible for me to find a job before the year end? I'm struggling to decide if I should switch my career or should I go for some career upgrading in hopes to advance up my current career path if any... I was working as a designer. I dont see any progress from my years of working in the field and it has been unfulfillingly tiring. Hope some Master could advice. Thanks.
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by KN17.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38175

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
yes u should go for career upgrading
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
The following user(s) said Thank You: KN17

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38177

• La La Land
  • Senior Boarder
You have the creativity and innovations as a designer, but won't fill fulfilling if doing same task everyday as you can get bored overtime.

Yes you should go for upgrading.

Higher chance to get a job early next year or 3rd quarter next year. It doesn't mean give up and wait till next year, your hardwork now might land you a phone call next year.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38184

• KN17
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Master for the replies.

What sort of upgrades should/ could I look into? Should I look for something that could help me progress up the corporate ladder ( Manager/ Marketing...)? Or just increase my knowledge of design skill-sets? Am I suitable of long-term or short-term upgrades ?

I feel unfulfilled and unhappy with my profession is mostly because im always ended up in the lowest level of the corporate ladder. No freedom and respect was given, its emotionally tiring. Thats why I really thinking if I should move on to other fields.

Hope for some advice on how I could improve my views on what is happen around me... like emotional stability.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38186

• La La Land
  • Senior Boarder
I suggest not to go into management, there's no positive star in your self chart, subordinate will not help and bosses won't notice you.

贪狼 Has high expectation, so it is normal you feel unfulfilling, your chart is below average, no structure, no positive star to boost, 命缝空劫,日月反背。 You have to suppress this desire. One slow step at a time will make u feel better.

Above for your reference, you should know yourself more than me, so some might not be applicable in your planning.
Last Edit: 8 months ago by La La Land.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38187

• KN17
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank La La Land for the explanation.

So does this mean I can never progress up a corporate ladder and only good at doing groundwork ...

Technically I should know myself but I'm confused and self conflicting. I feel my career havn't been moving anywhere but one company to the next all these years now. I know I have alot of 小人 in this life time so that another big problem for me... Feel hopeless as I guess this will happen again and again...

I used to know that design/ creative is what I want to do. As time passes, the more I regretted and disliking my work. Feel always been stepped on again and again...

What does this mean? ( 命缝空劫,日月反背 )
Last Edit: 8 months ago by KN17.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38188

• La La Land
  • Senior Boarder
You can work hard and try to progress up the ladder, but it will be very stressful, everything don't seems to go smooth. There's a limit on how far you can go. Therefore I suggest you learn skills, expand your creativity and innovations, focus on what you should do, don't you think it will be better for people to notice you through the ideas you created?

命缝空劫: Something like you work alot but end up nothing, 空劫 can have brilliant ideas and innovations because it is empty.
日月反背: Life will be at tougher side

What to do? I am also below average, so continue work hard, ensure you won't fall off to the ground and do more charity or good deeds.
Last Edit: 8 months ago by La La Land.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38194

• KN17
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes it does sound better when other people notice one's talent. Unfortunately for me, I have higher probability of 小人 affecting my path. So the credits that I earn was either never given or taken by another party. It happen to me for my pass few jobs, that ended me feeling unhappy with my career line.

Yes, I understand I idea behind doing more good deeds & charity. I am doing what I can on this part. Thanks for the reminder.
Last Edit: 8 months ago by KN17.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38228

• La La Land
  • Senior Boarder
You friend/colleague palace is hua ji, you may have a number of friends, but 小人 is alot also. Most likely due to your straight forward conversation and action. Need to tone down.

Since it is new job, lower down expectation, concentrate on what you should do and not 小人, go for upgrading course. Yes you might need to work harder than other people to achieve same result.

If you keep on concerning about 小人 which is hua ji then you will be miserable. Since hua ji you should get less involvement, because you can't change it.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38229

• KN17
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi La La Land, will try to keep that in mind.

I tried to avoid them. I tried to be as low profile as I could already. My last situation did not happen overnight, but I guess it just happen overtime. From what I though were friends/ good colleague, suddenly became 小人 with a blink of an eye. It seems like most of the 小人 I meet were friends at first to me... or am just to blind and too trustworthy to other? I really want to avoid 小人, but they always appear.

I also cant keep myself in a "hamster bubble" woo. I tried that, I also miserably lonely and paranoid.

Thanks you all. Hope for more insides or is there better way to repel 小人

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 8 months ago #38230

• La La Land
  • Senior Boarder
Yup, Tian Tong hua ji, most likely beginning friend friend, bring you to dark side, anything happen run and pin point, a saying in our language: tree fall monkeys scattered.

Not asking you to be loner, but be careful and know when to avoid and when to mix. Though some are unavoidable, take it as a lesson.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 7 months, 4 weeks ago #38243

• KN17
  • Fresh Boarder
Ya. I understand that not what you mean " for me to be a loner " Just feel easier and not point to forge a friendship where it always end up turning sour. Is there anything to look forward too in the next coming days/ months?

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 7 months, 4 weeks ago #38245

• jellybean
  • Senior Boarder
got siu ren...why dont take a slipper to beat them? lalaland...will tis work?

lalaland...can ask u...what does taiyin huaji in property means?

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 7 months, 4 weeks ago #38247

• La La Land
  • Senior Boarder
jellybean wrote:
got siu ren...why dont take a slipper to beat them? lalaland...will tis work?

lalaland...can ask u...what does taiyin huaji in property means?

I not an expert, so base one my understand Tai Yin also represent wealth sits best on property palace which can represent wealth storage. Wealth in a wealth storage can be alot, if san fang si zheng not good can loss quite alot of money. Hua ji might be wrong investment or loss of savings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jellybean

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 7 months, 3 weeks ago #38248

• KN17
  • Fresh Boarder
I think 打小人 dont alway work and sometime there is be a reverse effect. Just like karma. I try before... no different. 小人 still keep crossing my path.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 7 months, 3 weeks ago #38250

• jellybean
  • Senior Boarder
eh..kn...u got lingxing in friends palace. lingxing caused sudden change. like explosion. shocking events. maybe thats why friends change attitude to u suddenly? u r tanlang. tanlang is peach blossom star...handsome mou? so dont think u can stay away frm people as pple attracted to u...haha... ur only way out is to share abit and be generous abit more dont think of return but dont be taken advantage of. we all have lesson to learn in life ...

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 7 months, 3 weeks ago #38252

• KN17
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks JB... I consider myself advantage looking. I have been told im not very approachable at times. Ha ha. Maybe becasue of the
小人 i meet. Maybe I become less friendly at first because of that. Seen like i never learn loo.... till now still get hurt after awhile... very tiring...

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 7 months, 3 weeks ago #38263

• jellybean
  • Senior Boarder
bcoz u r too handsome alresdy....thats y people jealous of u lar...hahahaha...im oso loner kind of people. no friends since 2008. have to learn to find ur own entertainmeny lah.. thanks to technology...tis ia not difficult ... hahaha...

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? 7 months, 3 weeks ago #38265

• KN17
  • Fresh Boarder
Ha Ha, trust me its not what you think about me. I also dont know why it always from friends turn sour. When that happen, I loss trust in people. I dont want to be like that, but its easier than playing mind games with them... especially from my last employment... Anyway, I more worry about my career/ income problem now instead of "social loneliness".

Wandering if there is any other thing that can be done to just repel all or most of the 小人 in a person's life ?
Last Edit: 7 months, 3 weeks ago by KN17.

Re: Need enlightening, Really Bad Year ? #Koi Fish 3 weeks, 4 days ago #40269

• KN17
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Masters, ( Koi Fish )

Its been a while seen my last post. I apologize for the annoyances to some of the Readers/ Masters in advance. I took the advice and went for an "upgrading course". Although its going to be a short course, and I honestly wanted to give it a try and stay positive about it. Time and time again how I feel about the course and the teacher that is teaching, is making me question about my choice in applying for this course.

To summarize, the teacher dont seen to like me as a person ( making things difficult ) and how the school is operating is in question. I'm starting to feel negative about all these things and really not enjoying myself in this course. Its a drag and what seen to be a short course, feels like years and far from over...

Is this really going to be a constant "Wall" that I would face in my journey? Am I supposed to meet all these 小人 and instead of facing them in a working environment, I'm facing them in a class environment? Is this change of setting in environment reducing my emotional damage / problem I would be facing now? Again, I thank the Readers/Masters who could shed some light in this.

Untitled-2.jpg
Last Edit: 3 weeks, 4 days ago by KN17.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds