Username Password: Remember me

Any Master to help me please?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any Master to help me please?

Any Master to help me please? 3 months, 1 week ago #38126

• Ssemaj
  • Fresh Boarder
Hopefully some master can help me. It has been a challenging year and I hope to find some guidance in my reading. Please, can someone advise in my reading for Children and Career? I will be specific, can someone advise how many children I will have and when I will have? And what are the career opportunities and directions for me? Any other information would be greatly appreciated.

Date: 29/09/1983
Time: 3+ AM (GMT +8)

Thank you in advance for anyone who could help. Greatly appreciate it.
Last Edit: 3 months, 1 week ago by Ssemaj.

Re: Any Master to help me please? 3 months, 1 week ago #38127

• sejmy
  • Junior Boarder
only 1 child
are you married?

if not strong sign at 2018 and children maybe 2020. if you are marired it could be children next year
Last Edit: 3 months, 1 week ago by sejmy.

Re: Any Master to help me please? 3 months, 1 week ago #38128

• Ssemaj
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi sejmy,

Thanks for helping to look at my chart. Yes I am married, and had a rather challenging year so far in the children area. Thus, looking for someone who can advise me on my chart. Based on your calculations, your read is 1 child in 2018?

Thank you.

Re: Any Master to help me please? 3 months, 1 week ago #38129

• sejmy
  • Junior Boarder
yes you have ziwei and tian xiang in children palace. Those stars most of the time represents only one child

I believe next year you will receive a great news that will make you happy. Though i do not know if its gonna be pregnancy or any other event that could make you happy. but because it will happen in the property palace which is the opposite of the children palace that means it could trigger.

Re: Any Master to help me please? 3 months, 1 week ago #38130

• Ssemaj
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi sejmy,

Thank you very much for clarifying my doubt. Indeed it gives some comfort knowing there may be great news next year....(I choose to believe you). Between my concerns on children and career issues, the children question was something that I wanted to know very much and I really appreciate your help. I hope I can be of any help to others too.

If you do have any available time, and don’t mind helping me to see my career section, it would be greatly appreciated. I am currently not working now and honestly I am not sure what I should do next and when I may be working again. Basically this year has been rather eventful (in a negative way). In any case, I want to thank you again for your kind assistance so far. Sincerely appreciate.
Last Edit: 3 months, 1 week ago by Ssemaj.

Re: Any Master to help me please? 1 month, 3 weeks ago #38482

• sejmy
  • Junior Boarder
your career: is very unstable, you will have to go through lots of jobs changes

Next year you will start a new period where it will gets better
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds