Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!!

my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 4 months, 2 weeks ago #37723

Hi all,

I need some one good in ziweidoushu to help me analyse my chart. 1988 6th August around 2+am.

The areas of concerns are: Wealth , Property luck, marriage and career.

Predictions for this year and next year will be greatly appreciated. Am I more suitable to carve my career/business overseas than locally? From the app I downloaded via playstore,

Generally states that my property palace is 90% auspicious, though I have 2 bad stars lian zhen and po jun. But I have no idea how it turned to be auspicious? It was stated that I have 禄存加会,文曲加会,贪狼化禄加会,天魁加会,天马加会,右弼化科加会,
Have no idea how to analyse, but what does this 加会 means? And how does it have an effect, that cause my property palace to be auspicious even though I read that lian zhen and po jun in property palace is not that good?

Together in palace is also 文昌 and 左辅, which is slightly more auspicious than po jun and lian zhen I supposed? But read that po jun meet wen chang or wen qu is bad . How about zuo fu meet you bi ? Will it help? And does 禄存 able to help? As my property palace I read that i have 自化忌 from wen chang if I did not read wrongly . Does it mean my property luck is bad? Because I love property since young, especially luxurious property. Hence I am worried if I will not be able to buy nice and luxurious property. I have no idea why since young I have the likings of property and would always search for nice properties online.

Read from Chinese website that says : 田宅宫 化忌--------------------------------------------------------------------------------主欠田宅的债,一有钱就买房子,家里的事特别多,又麻烦又罗嗦,付出相当关心。看钱重,因田宅为财库,忌在田宅,表幼年家长赚钱较辛苦,所以较节俭,也就较重财,跟忌在财帛一样,不是贪财,只是眼光著重而已。所不同的是,忌在田宅尚主欠田宅之债,赚钱就买房子或设备,钱一入宅,很难吐出来。忌入田宅,只要田宅宫干不再自化,皆主吉。 Not sure if I interpret correctly, but this seems like what I would do if have money at hand. I would buy property. I only have self hua ji at property palace, hence if I interpret correctly what this Chinese website says, if only self hua ji and no more other huas, it is still considered auspicious. Please dear all Masters, please give me some advice/ insights. Online also states that: 化忌属阳水 主是非多 为忌妒之星.
怎样看化忌?必须先看齐所化之主星在庙旺之地 仰或在陷弱之地 若在庙旺之地 古书说:旺地化忌不忌 陷地化忌则凶 惟金水之星不怕化忌 故下列星宿对化忌较有抵抗力. (it says hua ji is categorised as water , and is considered a jealous star and usually dictates a lot of troubles pertaining to being quarrelsome , etc. But according to oldern text, water/ metal type of stars have a higher and better resistance to hua ji.

若木火之星廟旺化忌,如太陽在寅卯辰巳午化忌,天機在卯化忌,仍為有福論,但多富而不貴或只貴而不富。
(it says that for wood or fire kind of star that hua ji , like sun star, it is still consider fortunate, usually resulting in the person being more wealthy and not having authority or power. or vice versa. Its either wealth or power. But generally the case for wealth and no power. Unlike the rich and famous in the world that has both wealth and power.

My wealth palace has also 自化忌 from 太阳星, what does this means? Will I be poor forever?

财帛宫化忌解说财帛宫化忌,在坊间许许多多的紫微斗数书籍当中,皆将之视为避之惟恐不及的状况,更有的书籍直接将化忌入财帛宫视为不懂得营财、破财损失,甚至大限逢之会导致投资失败,然而事实上,化忌入财帛宫真的是如此恐怖吗?从许许多多的实例中得到证明,化忌入财帛宫并非是如此的不堪,不仅仅是很会赚钱、很爱赚钱,甚至有财帛宫化忌之人是住在信义区豪宅里的好野人,是以化忌入财帛宫绝对不是不懂得赚钱,而是另有其意义。

Is it true that sibling palace represents also the value of the property ? and also represents the 财库, from what I read online?
Its stated that my sibling palace is also auspicious.

But my career palace is totally unauspicious. What does it mean ? Worst still , I have this bad 马头带剑格局。But I read that this bad formation is considered not that bad for people born in year of ding and wu. Read that I also have 双禄夹命格, how does it work as I know that empty palace have to borrow stars? Might differ for different sects?

Lastly , my marriage palace has tian ji hua ji ...will this means I be single forever? Any chance of marriage and kids?

Does my decade luck helps at all?

Thanks and regards . Appreciate your help in helping me analyse and allowing me to understand more of my chart and ziweidoushu principles.
Last Edit: 4 months ago by adventurousbazi.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 4 months ago #37828

Any Masters here can help to decode? Bro Koi Fish here???

So far have been a few ziweidoushu and bazi masters, but only one is thus far on the more accurate side.

Hence im here to look for good advice. Anyone ???

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38000

• La La Land
  • Senior Boarder
Maybe you let us know what problems you have encountered. It is good to explore and study yourself, but there are different Zi Wei methology.

Use Zi Wei or Bazi to make your life better, a reference to note, when is better luck and down on luck. Character preferences. Not telling the world that your life sucks because chart having 马头带剑.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38004

Hi la la land. I didn't say my life sucks cause I have this formation. I read online that having such formation is bad , and usually the chart owner will die young etc. lots of misfortunes. 。“马头带剑,非夭折则主刑伤”。

Though there are some cases of it being very good like the Emperor 汉光武帝 who as emperor definitely reign all the power and wealth in the world at that point in time.

Hence I am keen to seek a good opinion and prepare myself for the future.
I want to know my analysis of this formation. Is it good or bad for my case. If the person who analysed my chart says its bad, what would then already have happened in my 29 years of life. If the person says its good, what would my future then be like.

My area of concerns are: Marriage, property luck, Career and Wealth.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38013

Since you have already know some basic of zwds. What have you read from your chart so far? Most expert are busy with paying customer

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38016

Hi, I have not learnt zwds. I just did some research based on what is being analysed on the zwds app from Taiwan in playstore.

I will wait patiently for master Koi Fish or other experts when they r free.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38020

I have no master title but my basic knowledge on this line 马头带剑,非夭折则主刑伤 tells me it got to do with your travelling horse. It could mean if you are travelling to a foreign land high chance of getting accident or injuries.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38022

• La La Land
  • Senior Boarder
RemoteViewer wrote:
I have no master title but my basic knowledge on this line 马头带剑,非夭折则主刑伤 tells me it got to do with your travelling horse. It could mean if you are travelling to a foreign land high chance of getting accident or injuries.

马头带剑 Means 擎羊 sits on Wu palace, Wu = horse. Not related to travelling horse 天马 fyi.
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by La La Land.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RemoteViewer

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38023

• sejmy
  • Junior Boarder
may i ask do you have a job?, do you have trouble of getting a job? or issues at work place?

u will not be poor to that extent that you will starve, but you will not be rich to the way that you can afford houses, luxury cars and so on... your karma is weak, ur SFSZ is questionable because of self hua ji, xun kong
but your career fly hua ji to spouse where is alrdy one hua ji which bounce back to the career palace which is good sign, however because of xun kong, this good may be reverted to bad....

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38024

1) I am not working. I am self employed.

2) I currently own one property at prime district and I renovated it luxuriously , with help from my family. Note: not fully paid . But if were to sell now , I would have at least 1 mil sgd cash. But if I rent out when old I would have close to 2++ to 3 mil sgd depending on appreciation.

Have driven luxurious car before as well. German brands like Mercs etc. But do not wish to waste $ on it anymore. Enjoyed , been there , done it and had enough. Feel that $$$ should be saved up to buy properties instead.

3) Looking at moving overseas , as I am currently looking at overseas property. Have some cash and want to buy my next property. Looking at luxurious ones that I can afford.

Most importantly, all these made possible by my family especially my older brother.
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by adventurousbazi.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38025

• sejmy
  • Junior Boarder
then i do not think it is your chart.
Basically cant reach much from your parents palace because it is empty.
decade self fly hua ji to decade career- not a good sign
your wealth has self hua ji
your property also has self hua ji

are you sure you were born at around 2am ?

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38026

yes birth cert put

so even if u use solar correction it is still ox time.
Last Edit: 3 months, 1 week ago by adventurousbazi.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38030

La La Land wrote:

马头带剑 Means 擎羊 sits on Wu palace, Wu = horse. Not related to travelling horse 天马 fyi.

I see what you mean now. 擎羊 in Wu hrs. I was trying to look at it in a bazi prospective. Guess I shouldn't do that Tks La La for pointing that out.
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by RemoteViewer.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38032

Hi adventurousbazi Can you show us which Chinese website you get info from? I m interested to take a look tks.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 2 weeks ago #38034

Hi SEJMY:

i do not know how to explain , but I read that the Taiwanese author has mentioned, wealth hua ji isn't necessarily means poor or no wealth, in fact he said he has seen many clients with self hua ji in wealth but staying in luxurious mansion in sinyi area in Taiwan.

Property hua ji as well, seen online authors mention that in fact if they would to choose hua ji to be placed, the no. 1 location is property palace. Hua ji in property palace is the best place for hua ji to be. If hua ji in other palaces it tends to be worst. As all charts will definitely have hua ji....but the location would be important if they would to help clients choose date for their baby to be born for instance.

Not sure who is correct, some online Chinese authors says that most people when read hua ji in wealth will straight away say bad wealth. But wealth palace only signifies how the owner make money. The value of wealth in terms of how much wealth will have to look at property palace and sibling palace. The sibling palace shows how much the property is worth. Some has good property palace but bad sibling palace. This means the chart owner has many properties but of low or no value. Whereas some has not that good property palace but very good sibling palace, it means the owner of the chart might have little or few property but that one or two property is worth a lot of money due to good sibling palace.

Maybe the Taiwanese author's view can have some insights as to why u are not able to analyse my chart.

Not sure about hua ji, but the app I am using says for my si hua , I have self hua ji in wealth and property. and year hua ji is in marriage palace.

Hi remoteviewer: I just typed 马头带剑 in goggle, there are tons of these websites.
Last Edit: 3 months, 2 weeks ago by adventurousbazi.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 1 week ago #38044

• La La Land
  • Senior Boarder
It is good you read through online to gain knowledge, but 1st thing to understand is get the basics right, hua ji is bascially no good.

Hua ji in wealth still need to consider its overall chart to determine wealth. Example 日月照壁 structure on property palace will still be wealthy.

I agree with sejmy the time you provided doesn't reflect your current status.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 1 week ago #38045

Hi lalaland,

Not sure what u mentioned , but read online that hua jia does not mean not good. The brightness of the star plays a part. If its a bright star 庙旺 ,and what kind of star to determine whether if it is bad. But if its a dim star then the hua ji is not good. Not sure why many authors say that.

Is there truth to this ?

雖然說是化忌,其實未必是凶化,即是說,不能全然以見化忌便說凶來論的。

因為,化忌,你同樣要看是化在甚麼星,以及星的廟陷,及見其他星的影響才能決定其性。

Eg.post from a tw facebook post 而若然以廟旺太陽化忌,則最多只是熱情得過了火,做事為人太為到底,送佛連自己送到西,完全不理別人需要與否,只一個興地做自己想別人開心的事的化忌,便是過猶不及的化忌,不全然是凶化。

Likewise, hua lu , hua quan and hua ke does not necessarily mean good. Some hua lu means u r handling big money but the sad thing is the money isn't yours. It means u r suited to be in the financial line, working for big banks. Unfortunately, the money u handle isn't yours.

This is definitely my chart.
But your method and sejmy method maybe the same and hence the analysis is that my chart should not turn out to be like what I am experiencing now? ziweidoushu has many sects? Maybe some other sects can provide an explanation? Their theories maybe different from what u have learnt and can provide an explanation? I too am confused over the analysis.

Any masters with analysis that can support the time I provide , please come forward and provide an explanation. Would be greatly appreciated.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 1 week ago #38047

Copied from aoeblog

Which Life Palace is the best for Hua Ji?”

ZWDS INTERMEDIATE January 6, 2015 Comments: 4
Q: Which Life Palace is the best for Hua Ji? and Why? (Disregard the combination with any Self Hua).

When I pick the suitable birth time for pregnant women:

1. The bottom line is Hua Ji at six internal (Self Palace, Wealth Palace, Health Palace, Career Palace, Property Palace & Happiness Palace).

2. My top choices for the locations of Hua Ji are the Property Palace and Self Palace. PLUS, I will also make sure that Hua Lu is at the six internal at the same time (but not at the same palace of Hua Ji).

Following are the reasons and also some materials for Hua Ji. It’s from Flying Star but the basic concepts might be the same of San He.

1. From I Ching: Tai-Ji (太极) leads to Liang-Yi (两仪) which is “Yin (阴) & Yang (阳)”, Liang-Yi leads to Si-Xiang (四象) and Lu/Quan/Ke/Ji are related in here.

2. Lu/Quan/Ke/Ji could be divided into two groups: “Lu-Ji” & “Quan-Ke”. “Lu-Ji” is “Yang” and “Quan-Ke” is “Yin”. From “Lu-Ji” point of view, “Lu” is the cause and “Ji” is the consequence. This is the principle of Yin-Yang. So when we study Hua Ji, we always need to look at Hua Lu as well.

3. The negative side of Hua Ji —- change, bundle, stubborn, problems, disaster and gap etc. When Hua Ji goes into Sibling, Spouse, Children, Friends and Parents, we might have a feeling that we deal with them in this life with the debt from the past life. When Hua Ji at the Travel which is also one of six external, we will face some hard times and don’t have the luck when go outside.

4. The positive side of Hua-Ji.
1) People with Hua Ji at the Self Palace do have the advantages for Science and Metaphysics studies. They are also good at planning.

2) From wealth point of view, Hua Ji means collection. Six internal are the palaces which close linked our own. Both Hua Ji and Hua Lu at the Six Internal (but not the same palace) mean “gained”, “collected” and “enjoyed the results”. Anyway the money making process would not be easy because of the Hua Ji character.

5. Why I pick Property Palace and Self Palace for the location of Hua Ji?
1) Important principal: when we deal with the wealth issue, we look at internal/external first – as mentioned. Then move to Yin/Yang palace for big/small amount of $$$.

2) Yang Palace: Self, Spouse, Wealth, Travel, Career, Happiness.
Yin Palace: Sibling, Children, Health, Friends, Property, Parents.

3) Yin palace means big $$$, Yang palace means small $$$ — with the exception of Self Palace. Self Palace includes everything from zwds chart point of view. So Hua Ji at Self, Health and Property means big $$$.

4) Hua Ji at the Health means weak health, so we only pick Self and Property for Hua Ji location.

5) Property is our “warehouse”(库位). Hua Ji at the Property means the processing of build up “warehouse” is not that smooth, but the good and big results will always be there. So instead of Life Self Palace — which had more negative points with Hua Ji, we picked the Property as the first choice.

6. Chart example of my client: Hua Ji at Self Palace and Hua Lu at Property Palace. The following results popped into my mind when I just looked the location of Hua Ji and Hua Lu:
He will be a rich person in his life and he can make some good money from real estate. He needs to work extremely hard. The main reason for hard working is for his family. (In here Hua Ji at Self Palace means himself needs to work hard. And the “cause” is he wants to make $$$ from real estate or/and wants to make $$$ for his family — which is the meaning of Property Palace. )

7. NOTE: you can put Life Self behind the Wealth and Career if you don’t care much about the money. But the Property is always the first choice.

Previous post I mentioned a Chinese author has this insight. I have now found another English author aoe fengshui ...who happen to have similar insights. And hence I post his blog writeup with regards to hua ji aspect. Just for knowledge and sharing.

www.douban.com/group/topic/17819290/

another good read for hua ji at wealth, by a Chinese author from taiwan

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 1 week ago #38068

• sejmy
  • Junior Boarder
aoefengshui is famous alrdy, even master koi fish has respect for him.

He is si hua master, however if you dont have basic knowledge of zwds and si hua it is nearly impossible to understand that blog.
Online explanation of your chart is not accurate, you need to find master who can explain whole your of chart to you. But as i said this chart does not reflect you at all.

Re: my 马头带剑 really bad? Master Koi Fish PLS help!! 3 months, 1 week ago #38074

Hi sejmy, thanks for your input.

I am not trying to be crude but then again, there are few possibility why u are unable to analyse my chart.

Not being able to analyse accurately does not equate to the chart given as not being my chart. Or the time given is wrong.

Your analysis of the given chart not reflective of what I have mentioned does not mean the chart given is wrong.

It could also mean you have analysed wrongly/inaccurately?

2 wrongs not equavalent to one right. Even if there are other master who have same analysis as you, could also mean otherwise.

the few possibilities are:

1) your analysis is wrong , based on wrong teachings u have studied. Or the teachings u have studied are correct but the techniques u have applied are wrong.

2) your analysis is correct, but I have accumulated good karma and good deeds when I am young , and thus being reflected as , "my destiny has been changed. "

Metaphysics is only an analysis of trend, it does not 100% predict what the results are.
Note: I am not saying you are inaccurate or whatsoever, but just want to make it clear I have given a correct time. Your analysis is not reflective does not mean that the chart is wrong.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds