Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS?

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26165

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Thank you for your question, I am learning each day from those difficult questions.

Members like you are starting to ask more difficult questions, how I should know it as a Beginner in ZWDS.

See picture for Interpalatial Dynamics, this is one of the best side of using ZWDS.

As you could see where your parent’s wealth is going. Wu Qu-Hua lu (Red Arrow) is indeed a business Wealth star which it is flying into your Travel-palace. As I have mentioned before your Destiny is meeting such powerful and rich people.

You are using your Parents’ Wealth trying to meet those success people around you.

What is happening with your Parent’s Heritage or Savings (Blue Arrow)?

Your Parent’s savings will go to your Friends Palace. Friends Palace is considered as “External Palace” or “Exit Lu”. Exit Lu is considered as negative, because you are using your Parent’s savings now or in the future to enjoy life or helping others.

This is the first sign of “having Intentions to help”, if that wealth is returning to “your palace” than the consequences are different, maybe even better.

From your parents’s savings it flies into your Children-palace, another External Palace and another Exit Ji.

Conclusion:

You are using most of your parent’s wealth to compete with others and to try to achieve those wealthy and success business people you meet.
Your Parent’s savings will mostly end into other people hands through spending and show off to your Friends. At the end as Consequences of your Actions, you will not benefit from your Friends.

Now I understand what your pursuit of life was, as I have in my previous posts.

Now I have attached that Liao Fan’s four lesson, how you could turn that Exit Lu into Entry Lu using Liao Fan’s lesson.

Instead of spending your money to your Friends, you could use that money to help the poor or helping Buddhist Temple or Charity. This way you will break the “Constants” of Destiny and change Destiny into Fortune and Happiness.

Bro Koi Fish

Ahboyheritagewealth.jpg

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26196

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Hahaha master koi fish you just being humble lah i know your knowledge for zwds is more than beginner. So can you tell me more about my friends? Cause i don't seem have a lot friend(male & female)

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26198

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

This could be similar as “Lu Sui Ji Zhou”.

The more I decode your chart the more it will reveal what is going on with your life.

We considered as Friends Palace as “their Life palace”, with Tian Tong is considered as in general lazy Friends.

What kind of friends do you have?

First we see in the picture that Tai Yin-Hua Lu is flying into your Health-palace. Health palace is internal palace; it could mean that your Friends are benefiting from your Kindness. I do expect from a Bing DM. You could say they are enjoying from your kind-heart, because they are lazy to do something.

The more worried part is Ju Men-Hua Ji is flying into your Children-palace “External Palace” and clash with your Property Palace.

The first intention is good, misusing your kindness. Secondly they are landed to taking your assets or Savings.

This is a confirmation from my previous reply about your Parent’s Assets or Savings.

Indeed it is true that your savings were being misused by others.

Again to break this cycle of debt, it could be that in your previous life you could cheat on them and this life you have to repay them.

To break this cycle of debt, use the money to donate charity or Buddhist Temple, this way Gods and Deities will reward for you and break that cycle of debt.

Bro Koi Fish

AhboyFriendspalace.jpg

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26199

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Hi master koi fish,

What you mentioned is quite true, everytime i go out with my friends when comes to borrowing money they will look for me first and every time go out with them sure have to spend money(thai disco/ktv) and i'm the one who always treat them dinner. Actually for the past few years i have been doing charity like donating foods to old folks home. So may i ask am i fated to have such a small social circle ? Cause all my friends is come & go.

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26211

• bluecat
  • Junior Boarder
Thank you Koi Fish for sharing this. I learnt a lot from Liao Fan. He was a wise man indeed.

Koi Fish wrote:
Hi Ahboy,

I recommend now for everybody to watch this video of Liao-Fan's Four Lessons how to change our Destiny.

The time you spend to watch this Video is just a fraction what I spend time to decode your chart.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26220

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26240

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Whenever the Body palace is at the Life palace, it means your personality is direct and it is hard to change. I do have the same configuration as yours. My Friends circle is also very small later on.

Qi Sha personality is like a Leader star, leaders are in general independent to others. So this could be one of the reasons why your friends circle is small.

We are “look a like” in many ways. My advice is, because I am much older than you so I do know when I was at your age. You could say we are soul-mates.

My friends now are more Cyber-friends.

It is very normal when you want to pursuit something time needs to be created.

You will be fine, if I am fine now you will be fine later too.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26241

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks master koi fish . By the way can zwds really predict how our future spouse looks like ?

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26243

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

It depends on how skillful that Master is.

They cannot reveal if your spouse is an African woman, Asian or a Western woman, but in general the personalities and the outlook beautiful or ugly, smart or less smart, tall or short, fat or thin.

Yes, all this you could reveal by ZWDS, again it depends on the skill of that Master.

Please don't ask me, I am not there yet.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 1 month ago #28400

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Master Koi Fish,

Want to ask you is there any windfall luck in my zwds?

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 1 month ago #28404

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Thanks for asking. I do like members like you remind me decoding charts.

Windfall Luck is a exciting subject.

I will come back.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 1 month ago #28427

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

I don't know if I already explained to you or not, I am quite lazy to read all my own posts.

Your current Decade Luck, Wu Qu will meet Tan Lang in Life Wealth palace.

In general when Wu Qu meets Tan Lang, there will be Wind Fall Luck.

If it is turning into a few AUD dollars or Millions of Dollars, I am just a Beginner to figure it out.

Wind Fall Luck doesn't always mean: Winning the Lottery.

I don't want to encourage everybody to gamble.

If that money is reserved for you, you will automatically receive anyway, it depends what your Karma in your previous life was and of course in this current life.

I have already received my Wind Fall Luck, in the form of knowledge. I am cured after 15 years, just using according to Yin and Yang Theory, very simple.

That knowledge even Western Medicine is just a Baby compared to that and Western Medicine is spending Millions of Dollars each year for Research. It is waste of money actually.

Just apply the Theory of Yin and Yang, according to Chinese Metaphysics in our body, we all don't need to suffer from all kind of illness in this world.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 1 month ago #28518

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks master koi fish for explaining can i ask how about my peach blossom luck?

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 1 month ago #28603

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Up for reading

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 1 month ago #28624

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Ahboyloveluckcopy.jpg

Hi Ahboy,

You are a naughty boy like me. This time I have asked for a third opinion with the I Ching. The I Ching is 100% correct and very magical. It depends on my interpretation, it could be wrong and not the I Ching.

Today Wednesday, instead going of my important meeting I am decoding your chart. I have resigned from my Treasurer Position today with assets of 6 millions Dollars and gross income of 3 millions a year. It is a volunteer work btw; I don’t get any money of it. It is for the Community. Next year I will very busy with my own private life, so I will not perform at professional level it requires. It is better to let others an opportunity to shine.
I have done it for many years now; it is an advanced to know ZWDS. You know when you have to retreat and wait for better times to come to reduce the damage you left behind.

Now I have more time decoding charts.

Back to your I Ching with the following question:

How is the peach blossom luck of Ahboy?

S=Ahboy Key-element = Wealth

6th toss = Tail Tail Tail (Active)
5th toss = Head Head Tail
4th toss = Head Tail Tail
3rd toss = Head Head Tail
2nd toss = Head Head Tail
1st toss = Head Head Head (Active)

1st hexagram is total Clash no. 51 “Arousing” turns into unstable no. 35 “Progress”.

My basic knowledge again:

- The 1st hexagram tells it already, your peach blossom was terrible, a total Clash. Your Love-life was a mess.

The subject refers to Ahboy, it is a Wealth element.

Wealth-element I have chosen to be your Peach Blossom luck. Wealth could also refer to your Wife or Girl friend.

Both are Earth-element, in general it is a good match, Earth support Earth. Unfortunately your Earth is a Xu is in Clash with her Earth-Chen: Xu-Chen clash.

This gives already enough information what is going on, A total Clash hexagram and a Clash between two lines. In general it is not positive.

Someone is helping you right now to find a perfect woman for you. It is an Empty Line, so you have to wait when that Love is coming. In month Wei or year Wei (July 2015), maybe someone will introduce you a woman.

You are now actively courting someone, naughty boy! I would think you will succeed courting her.

Well, good luck with the courtship, success will come soon.

Maybe I have to check my selves if I have any Peach Blossom Luck too.

Bro Koi Fish
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Koi Fish.

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 2 years, 2 months ago #33227

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Hi master koi fish,can you help me take a look at my karma marriage ?

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 2 years, 2 months ago #33243

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy90,

Nice meeting you again. It is almost 1 year and 4 months ago since I started decoding your chart.

Congratulations! What is her name, is she cute? You naughty boy! Why didn’t you tell me when you had met her.

Your Karma-Marriage should be 1992.

It is always good to be back in the forum, I need some distraction.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 months, 3 weeks ago #39430

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Happy new year master koi fish want to ask u some question regarding my career.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds