Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS?

Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 7 months ago #25873

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Hi master Koi, can you please intepret my zwds chart for me please, I'm
Male born 27/12/1990 11:44 am , Singapore. Thank you !
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by AhBoy90.

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 7 months ago #25889

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy90,

Your DM is a Fire Tiger the same as me. Your 10 LP has some similarity as mine.
Day-pillar is “Tiger in the forest”, that is where the Tiger is most dangerous, because it uses its camouflage deep in the forest. When he attacks, surely he lets trace of destruction behind.
This Tiger is very cunning and smart, he doesn’t show much, and he keeps it secret when it needed.
My only Indirect Resource is hidden in my Day-pillar same as you are. It could mean you do have also affinity with Astrology in general. It needs to be bloomed one day.

I discovered it a bit late, you are still very young and the future is still far away.

In Bazi-language this chart is a Power-chart, it will create enormous energy. You could achieve beyond everyone imagination. If you could control such Power you will have everything you wish for.

This kind of Power you see it back in ZWDS-chart with Sha Po Lang formation with Qi Sha in Life palace.

With this chart Bazi and ZWDS are becoming as one (not always).

With bright Qi Sha in life could mean hardworking and have persevering mentality.
Bright Wu Qu and Tian Fu you will meet such environment with wealth. Your Parents palace is weak, it could mean when you were young, there was not much care and love from your parents.
This will make you becoming stronger about life. This could also be the reason why you want to become rich at every cost. This is one of the Sha Po Lang mentalities.

Although Tan Lang is not a wealth star, but when it combines with Wu Qu it will become side-wealth luck. With Po Jun in Career, means high position and Power.

The opposite of Wealth there are Lu Cun and Tian Ma. Lu Cun is the Wealth Storage and Tian Ma as Heavenly Horse, when they form a team it becomes as Prosperity Horse.

Wealth could have its up and down, when it is up it could become millions.

This could one of the reason why in a Ren-year, when Wu Qu becomes Wu Qu-Ji in travel palace you should be careful with wealth.

Empty Property palace could mean, you had started from scratch to build up your wealth-empire, but slowly it is becoming less. At the end you still have some assets left, I would think that you are trying to correct your parents past that in the future you will give all your assets to your children.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 7 months ago #25895

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Master koi fish thanks for your reply. The thing you mentioned about my family is very accurate, i very independent and dont really nred any love from them(other than money support) and i remembered a shifu also told me that i also have affinity with Astrology. Dont mind also can tell me about my spouse palace ?
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by AhBoy90.

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #25910

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

If you look at your Marriage palace as a main palace for your Wife than she has:

Zi Wei and Tian Fu in Life with her Wealth with Wu Qu and Tian Fu and her Career with Lian Zhen, Lu Cun and Tian Ma, she has almost the whole Ministry in her chart with Zi Wei as the Emperor.

It means your Wife could be more successful than you. Maybe a very Rich woman sees something in you: you’re Luck Man.

A very Powerful wife and a strong personality as you are could lead some tension in relationship. A solution is taking a step back: don’t argue with her and take her Credit Card and have fun elsewhere.

If she is on Business trip, take her Credit Card again and go out shopping, and have fun.

When she is coming back and find out what you did, well that is another story.

With other words, just take a few steps back with her, than your marriage will last forever. Now you know what kind of woman you will expect. She is definitely no “Snow white Princess”.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #25914

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Master koi fish, may i know what is the meaning of "snow white princess" ? Is it mean she is belongs to those rough type ? Or not pretty type ?

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #25922

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Your Wife is a Leader type, and not a Princess, maybe later on that Princess will turn into a Queen to rule the World, than your wife is like a Queen.

A Leader type has more strong personality with decisions, but she will be nice, not aggressive you might think.

You are also not a weak person too, so you balance her Power to neutral. This is good news.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #25928

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Master koi fish, what is the difference between tian fu and tian xiang ? If zi wei and tian xiang together in spouse palace means what ?

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #25948

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Tian Fu is a Vault Star, a wealth Star, or the Southern Emperor. It is more a passive Wealth star, Wu Qu is more an Active Wealth Star.

In your Marriage palace has Zi Wei and Tian Xiang, Tian Xiang is the Prime Minister of the Emperor Zi Wei. So this Palace is very strong with Zi Wei the Emperor.
Zi Wei is an Earth-star, and it is located in a Chen/Earth palace, so this Zi Wei is rather strong and Tian Xiang is weak. Otherwise the Prime Minister will have more power.

Both stars have Leadership personalities. So your Wife could have such personalities. Sometime the Marriage palace could interpret as after your Marriage you will have such Leader personalities. It could have both meanings.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #25957

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Master Koi Fish,

Thank you for the explaination. And may i know is it that late marriage for me will be better ? And when will i meet this girl?
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by AhBoy90.

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #25973

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Sometimes Love comes suddenly you don’t have a choice. Your body will take over your mind. When those stars are crossing your life, they will be too strong for you to do anything.

Those stars in marriage palace are in “Carefree Fall”, it could refer to your efforts for a good marriage. We learn from our mistakes, so I would think it is to marry late.
As I have mentioned before, when Love is coming to town, you have to deal with it and move on.

In 2021 your Direct Wealth (Bazi) is appearing: your Wife star. It will be a good year to get married. With ZWDS-decade luck you should work harder for your marriage to balance it.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26019

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Hi master koi fish, can you help to see my wealth chart or further explain ? Thanks.

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26021

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Wu Qu is an active Wealth star; many Masters will focus on this star.

The best place to have Wu Qu is of course at the Wealth palace. In Property is also good, it involve dealing wealth with assets. In Career is also good, working in Stock market or Finance.

Your Wu Qu is located in Travel palace, the opposite of the Life Palace. It has 10% value of entire chart, so this is the second palace after decoding the Life palace (85%).

Your Travel palace has Wu Qu-Quan, it means active wealth with opportunity for Power and influence. It means you will meet or deal with such kind of environment.

When Hua Lu is visiting your Travel Palace, it increases your Wealth-power to make more money. When Tan Lang meets Wu Qu, there will be a chance for Windfall Luck.

You have to follow where Wu Qu is traveling.

When Heavenly Stem with “Ji” of a palace sends Wu Qu-Hua Lu to your palace, means there is wealth-action in your life. It depends than where your money goes, in the bin or in your pocket. This is another story, through Entry Lu and Entry Ji method.

Let’s have an example again with Decade Luck, sometimes I need to check if I had done the right thing from my previous posts.

In current Decade 23-32 years old your Decade Health (life Children) sends Wu Qu-Hua Lu to your Decade Career (Life Travel).

It means during this decade your Active wealth is going to be active in your Decade Career. It means your Career will get an extra wealth-injection.

As you know Decade Health could mean everything, it could mean your Parents could support you, because opposite Health is your Parents palace. Parent’s palace could also mean your Boss who will support you in your Career making money.

Decade Health is located in Life Children; Children palace could also mean investment. It means during this decade you are actively involve in making money through investment.

If you are talking about Entry Lu method, Decade Health is a “Self-palace”. It means active wealth is coming from your idea or your direct involvement.

Wu Qu-Hua Lu is landed into your Decade Career, another self-palace. This is good news, because Entry Lu is landed to your self-palace. It means you are doing active wealth to make your selves more financial independent.
So during this decade the intentions are good.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26023

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
So in my chart is it more suitable the go oversea to pursue my career or is better to stay local ? As for now i'm still working/helping my family business(which i have no interest in) and i have no direction in what to do.

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26024

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Travel palace could also mean oversea. Whenever you go or move, this palace will support you with your pursuit of Wealth and Power.

Everything has a meaning in life, whenever you decide or to move out. Nobody will decide for you, you will be guided to make the right decision for your Destiny.

Although in ZWDS it is written that your parents will support you and the intentions were good as I have described above. The results of your intentions are still weak in this decade. Results could also explain through where Hua Ji is flying, Hua Ji could be compared as “The End or The final Result”, where Hua Lu is the Start or Beginning.

You are still very young, but your chart had been given comments from a Master and it looks quite good to me too. I just copy his comments and paste into your post.

ZWDS is never wrong, only our time of birth or/and the skill of the decoder could be wrong.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26041

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Hi master koi fish, can you explain on my property palace ? As there is no main star in this palace.

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26055

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

I recommend now for everybody to watch this video of Liao-Fan's Four Lessons how to change our Destiny.

The time you spend to watch this Video is just a fraction what I spend time to decode your chart.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26120

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks master koi fish for sharing the video. Regarding the previous question on empty property palace i still need your help on explaining.

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26137

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Ahboy,

Thanks for remind me, I read only the replies when your topic is on top of the list.

As I have mentioned before, your personalities are roughly the same as mine.

I do also have an Empty Property Palace.

I would think I give my example to explain it.

My Property Palace is empty; it could mean my savings will not be great. It doesn’t mean I am poor. It means just that I don’t have affinity to save lots of money in the Bank.

Empty palace could also mean that there are other priorities life rather than saving money.

As I have mentioned before, your pursuit of Wealth or your contacts with wealthy people are most important than anything.

Opposite the Property Palace, the Children palace will influence your savings directly and not from borrowing stars.

In Children palace has Ju Men, a talkative star, a Tian Ji, a thinker, Tao Hua and Tian Xi celebrations. It could mean as long you are happy with your children, enjoying life is more important than saving money and not to be happy.

So the Joy and Happiness for your Children do have higher priority than your savings. It could mean you do like spending money for your children.

This could be explained about your Empty Property Palace.

We could see the Wealth palace of your Property through Interpalatial Dynamics.

Bro Koi Fish

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my bazi too?? 3 years, 6 months ago #26140

• Rain88
  • Fresh Boarder
thx
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Rain88.

Re: Master Koi Fish , can help me on my ZWDS? 3 years, 6 months ago #26157

• AhBoy90
  • Senior Boarder
Master koi fish,so means that if i have any inheritance, i won't be able to keep it for long ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds