Username Password: Remember me

Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading

Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23112

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi All,

I see it is quiet here for years. All the real Masters are gone.

I am a Beginner, but I am eager to share what I know.

If you want your chart to be read, please have a try, maybe we could learn from each other.

Please give one chart at a time, I don't have much time to read them all.

Why not have a try, it is Free anyway and it is free second opinion.

Koi Fish
Last Edit: 4 years ago by Koi Fish.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Naina

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23114

• joy11
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Pls help me decode my bazi. Im a female. Born on nov 11, 1979 at 920am. Hong kong

Thanks.

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23119

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Joy11,

This could be my luckiest day ever! Why?

50 years ago I created a topic here in this Forum. 50 years later I went back and my topic is not be answered either.

Now I am jumping eleven times for Joy, because within a day somebody replies my topic.

With Zi Wei Dou Shu it is very important to check the Time of Birth, it is essential.

I just start decoding and see how the reactions are, based on that I try to adjust the time if necessary. I am a Beginner, so with or without time correction won’t help increasing my accuracy.

I see you have just 1 post, an old new member.

I try to copy some Master’s method: Validation technique.

Based on your story what could had happened for you in year 2008-2009, I verify if your time of birth is correct, oke?

After that you could ask many questions you desire.

Please tell in a few words what was for you most significant events in years 2008 and 2009.

Koi Fish

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23121

• joy11
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi koi fish..actually i'm a new member here. Its my first time joining this kind of forum. Regarding your question about my past. Im sorry cause i cant remember anymore. It has been a very long time. If possible could you please give me insight regarding my bazi if you have time. Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon. ^_^

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23123

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Joy11,

This is exactly what I want to hear, congratulations! you had passed the test.

If you don't remember it, I do.

It started in year 2007, your partner is going to love and give you more attentions.

In 2008 it was the most beautiful and romantic year for you, both of you are fallen in Love again.

In 2008 and 2009 in your family there were no misunderstanding and just only happiness.

In 2008 financially is quite good too, there were no plans at all, just happiness and no stress at all.

With a few words, those were the most luckiest period for you, right?

Koi Fish

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23129

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Joy11,

I have attached your ZWDS chart, in case you do want to use ZWDS Feng Shui. I have no idea what I am going to do with this kind of Feng Shui.

If you have any question, please ask.

Koi Fish

Joy11ZWDS.jpg

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23133

• joy11
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi koi. Thank you for your reply. I have no idea what you just send. Can you please explain it to me. Also is there something you can tell me about my future after looking at the chart.Thanks. ^_^

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23146

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Joy11,

The easiest way to decode a chart is telling about their Future, because it is not happening yet, so every story could be right. Telling about the past is more difficult, because you could check if I am wrong or right about your chart. This is one of the reasons why I check your past, if I have the right Chart in front of me.

Oke, you want to see your future, I will reveal your future.

Your husband is not a good person, maybe for you he is. In general a husband who likes gambling and other women is not a good husband.

His wealth is rather winning fast money and losing fast money, like gambling type.

Although he likes to do business, surely he will be rich.

Your personality is not clear; it is like you are the boss in the house. Maybe after your husband lost all the money, only your income is still left and you are saving much as you can. All the expenses you control it.

His parents didn’t give good examples for him. His father’s wealth is not that good. His father could suffer from high-blood pressure.
His mother is a good woman, an intelligence woman who took good care for her children.
His mother’s career could be an average job with an average income.

Anything else you want to know?

Koi Fish

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23153

• Renae1010
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Koi Fish,

May I seek for your help to interpret my ZWDS please?
I am truly impressed with your wisdom to analyze and explain people chart.
I read about ZWDS and Bazi books, but I find it challenging when trying to apply the theory that I read from book on analyzing my own chart. Could you share some tips on how to learn it?

My details are as per below:
Female, 10th of October 1989, time is 14:26, location is Malaysia.

I would appreciate if you could help on interpreting my Bazi chart also, I find it more difficult to understand comparing to ZWDS.

Thank you for your time.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Renae

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23158

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Renae,

Welcome to this topic.

Most of the female I know in life they are more Renee, rather than Renae. It is a beautiful name anyway.

I am happy that you ask that question. This is also a good opportunity for me to compare Bazi in combine with ZWDS.

If you ask nicely like this I would share my comments with you, I am learning everyday. I am also confident that I could learn from you the most.

I do like your avatar also, you should be a confident member, I like that.

I'll back soon.

Koi Fish
The following user(s) said Thank You: Renae1010

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23163

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Renae,

Let’s start with Bazi and see where we are landing.

You are Gui Day Master, born in Metal-season; it is supported by season of birth.

There is sub-qi Zheng Yin-DR year-pillar and sub-qi Pian Yin-IR in month-pillar, so you could say the DM is not weak.

This could be a tricky chart. There are many exhausted elements that will weaken the Day Master. There is Mao-Wei half Wood-combo, Xu and Wei forms half Earth-combo and the year pillar is in Fire-season. Earth-Fire and Wood are controlling elements for Gui Day Master. I wouldn’t say it loudly that the Day Master is strong.

Thereby the two HS 10 Gods in year and month are dominating your life. The hidden main Qi are: Zheng Cai-DW, Zheng Guan-DO, Shi Shen-EG, Qi Sha-7K, all the main Qi and the others 10 Gods are all exhausting elements. If you look the chart in totality you must be very cautious about putting the DM as strong through the basics.
They are Qi Sha-7K and Shang Guan-HO are exhausting 10 Gods.
Thereby Gui DM is surround and being trapped by exhausting elements too.

Let’s compare your chart with ZWDS:

According to my ZWDS-chart your main star in Life-palace is Tai Yin and it has the lowest brightness. Secondly Tai Yin like the moon is shining at Mao-court, Mao is considered as the Sun is rising so the Moon is dimming: another sigh of weak Tai Yin.

Like in Bazi Gui DM is not that strong, and in ZWDS you see it back, Tai Yin is at the wrong time and it has the wrong brightness. You can conclude that Bazi and ZWDS give the same answer.

In Bazi you see there is Wealth in the Year-pillar and it penetrates into Heaven to form Qi Sha-7K. 7K in Bazi is supported by Earth-element and there are also 2 other 7-K in the hour. So I could conclude that the 7K in the Bazi-chart is not weak.

Now compare with ZWDS:

In the Wealth-palace there is Tai Yang lowest brightness and at the wrong court, Hai-court. It is like the Sun at night-time, a bit dim I think. The ZWDS term San Fang Si Zhen with the Career-palace there is Qi Sha coincidence is called as the 7K the same as in Bazi-language. This Qi Sha had highest brightness. You see this Qi Sha is coming back in both methods, amazing right?

With Bazi and ZWDS quick scan methods I could already conclude that the Day Master in Bazi is not that strong, and it is very exhausting and it is now very clear what is happening.

With Bazi and ZWDS you can retrieve quick information about the strength of the Day Master in Bazi, if you have any doubts.

This Bazi-chart has potential, with little bit hardworking it will achieve lots of things in life. It is surely not a lazy chart, just hang around and enjoy life. No, it requires lots of efforts and energy to achieve something in life.

Next time we are going to dig deeper in the chart.

Koi Fish

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23164

• Renae1010
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Koi Fish,

Thank you for so generously sharing your time and knowledge with me. I salute your passion and patience.

Yes, I agree with your decoding, although I was born in the metal month, but my DM is surrounded by too much of exhausting elements, moreover, there is no metal element to produce my DM and to weaken the stubborn earth elements, guess we may conclude that I have weak DM.

I am not sure about others, but for my case, I notice my ZWDS & Bazi charts are quite similar. E.g: Tai Ying in ZWDS is a water element(陰水), and my DM is also a water element(陰水).

I couldn't agree with you more when you said ‘it requires lots of efforts and energy to achieve something in life.’
It is true that I always have to work harder to achieve something which other people could have got it easily.
Is it because of my DM does not have supporter in the chart?

Once again, thank you for willing to share your thoughts, I really appreciate that!
All the while I am learning it on my own, none of my friends has interest on this subject.
I am quite lost sometimes as I am not certain if the way I interpret is right or wrong.
Glad to meet you here, Koi Fish.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.

Regards,
Renae

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23170

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Renae,

Tai Yin doesn’t need to be negative. Tai Yin in general has something “Magical”. All the poems refer often to the Romance of the Moon. Although you will not shine in term of recognition in the society, but you will shine in Metaphysics. Your six senses are more developed than an average person. This could be one of the reasons why you will make progress in learning and practice Bazi and ZWDS or other methods like Feng Shui too. It will make you so special.

Your example is my first real interpretation combine with Bazi.

It is a Theory, but I want to share with you about this phenomenon.

According to your season of birth, why it is supporting by your season of birth very important. It is related to the Month-pillar according to Bazi, indeed the month is your parents-pillar. Supporting by your parents is for a person very important, it gives you support by education or basic needs.
According to Bazi the HS of the month refers to your Father and the EB to your mother. Your Father refers to Hurting Officer. Hurting Officer is a bad star according to the ancient texts. Your mother has the main Qi as Direct Officer, DO is an auspicious God.
Your Day EB is Mao combines with Xu-month, combines normal it is good.

Now let’s compare the phenomenon supporting by season of birth with what I wrote above with ZWDS, it is still a theory.

According to ZWDS your Father-palace has Tan Lang-Hua Quan with Di Kong, this is not a good stars to have. Hua Quan could refer to a domestic father who is a bit aggressive towards his children. This could give a sign that you couldn’t get a long with your father. We still need to look at others inter-palatial of the father to know more about him.
With cautious I could say that in Bazi and ZWDS gives the same personality about the Father.

Now the Mother-palace is according to ZWDS, your Siblings-palace. In that palace the main stars are Zi Wei combines with Tian Fu and You Bi. If we extend with your mother’s wealth palace, there is Wu Qu – Hua Lu. The Career palace of your mother has Lu Cun. Normally a combo Zi Wei, Tian Fu, Wu Qu –Hua Lu and Lu Cun, often refer to a Business person who is doing business very well.

According to Bazi, your mother is Direct Officer a boss or a leader. In ZWDS it is also the same. Zi Wei and Tian Fu are both leaders.

If this theory is right, your DM is indeed supported by your mother rather than your father in Bazi as in ZWDS.

According to Bazi your mother could have a business when she was young and in ZWDS the story about commercial mother is the same. At least she is a mother who takes care of all her children.

In ZWDS it is called a left and right “flank” of the Life-palace is very important. I would think it refers to the support of the parents in general. Left and Right Flank refer to the Parents-palace (Father-palace) and Siblings-palace (or Mother-palace).

So I could conclude that your mother plays a very important role in your life. In general every mother loves her children, but in your chart it is very clear.

Unfortunately in your parents palace there are Di Kong and Di Jie located. They are “Void” stars and considered as negative results. This gives an indication that you finally need to be on your own and rely on your own strength and efforts.

I’ll be back for more.

Koi Fish

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23172

• Renae1010
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Koi Fish,

Thanks for your explanation again.

I am very lucky indeed to be your first interpretation combine Bazi with ZWDS. I feel combining both Bazi and ZWDS make it more accurate when come to decoding, we can see a clearer picture what is going on.

Both the theory and your explanations are more than 90% correct! It's amazing!
You decoded my charts in such a detailed way, I really learn a lot from you.

Let me tell you about my family background and you can see it clearly how it is shown on my charts.
Yes, it is my mom who supported my life, my dad passed away when I was 6, so my mom brought me and my brother up on her own.
My mom does not own a business but her sister does, could it refer to my aunt instead?Just guessing.
Being an elder child in a single parent family, I learnt to be independent so that I can help with my mom's burdens.
So the theory is right again as there is Void star which turns the good stars to nothing in my Parents Palace.

Thank you, Koi Fish. It is very motivating when you tell me that I will make progress in learning and practicing Metaphysics.
I notice that I have Wen Chang(intellectual) in my Life Palace, I read it somewhere that a person with Tai Ying and Wen Chang in life palace has potential to pick up Metaphysics. But I thought I might not be able to do it well as my Tai Ying is dim and my Wen Chang is also not at the brightest position. Anyway, your words motivate me to continue learning.

I look forward to your further explanation.

I truly appreciate your time.

Cheers!

Regards,
Renae

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23184

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Renae,

If I decode charts it depends on my mood and motivation.

Because you don’t have any specific questions I jump in the near future, what for a woman is important.

Year 2017 exactly, I don’t know before you reach that year you already married or not, but that year it is very likely you will expecting a child. I am really sure it has nothing to do with me.

Let’s compare Bazi and ZWDS again.

This event I have seen a few times with reading other female’s chart through some minor experiences of mine.

One trick to read Bazi, is that I have noticed that for a woman in her Bazi-chart there are just a few years in her life important. Jus look where the Clash on her Spouse pillar is and you will surprise her.

If a woman has age between 30-40 and she has in that year a Clash with her Spouse-pillar. There are two options, depend on her 10 LP of course.

1) She is expecting a Child.
2) She has a Divorce.

Those two options are coming may times back in my decoding, just for you Free of charge.

Now look in your chart more in details what could happen in year 2017.

Ad 1) In You-year 2017 there will be a Spouse-clash with your Mao-pillar. Under your Day-pillar there is Shi Shen-Eating God located, when a Clash comes that Shi Shen will be mostly activated and comes out. Shi Shen-EG for a woman it is her children.
This is a very good sign what could happen.

Now to be sure it will be not a Divorce we have to look with ZWDS-chart.

It starts in 10 LP Health-palace with Wu Qu-Hua Lu, in 2016 there is Tian Tong – Hua Lu locates in the Travel-palace opposite Life-palace with Wen Chang-Hua Ke. In Marriage-palace there is Tian Ji-Hua Quan. In San Fang Si Zhen as Hua Lu –Hua Ke and Hua Quan, is almost a Marriage celebrations take place.

The best news is Hua Lu in Travel-palace is flying to the Life-palace in 2017; it transforms Tai Yin into Tai Yin-Hua Lu. This is almost very likely that you are indeed expecting a child in 2016 and a child is born in 2017, with a pregnancy of 9 months and 10 days of course.

In 2017 your Marriage-palace has Tian Ji-Hua Ke, Hua Ke is a good star of fame, recognition and happiness. It is definitely not a divorce.

This pregnancy-trick I have learnt from a real ZWDS-Master my selves last month, thanks to him; only just one trick only.

Again in Bazi and ZWDS the picture is very clear what will be happening in 2016 and 2017.

It is almost Destiny! Amazing right?

Congratulations!

Koi Fish

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23194

• Renae1010
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Koi Fish,

I wanna say thank you for your technical explanation, it is very useful for me.
I like the way you decode and explain to member, you made it easy to understand for a beginner like me who has no idea where and how to start decoding.

And, you are very humourous indeed!haha!You just made the decoding very interesting.

To be honest, I am quite worried when I look at my own charts, both Bazi & ZWDS.
As you can see, my DM is not strong, my Life-Palace itself and even its San Fang Si Zhen have the main stars at the dim position.
I would think that when a star is dimming, it brings out the negative side rather than the positive one, so I guess it is not good.

Talking about marriage, could you shed some light upon my marriage life quality and partner?
I can see the Tian Ji is dimming in Marriage Palace, and there are Tian Ku and Bai Hu located, is it a strong sign telling me that my marriage won't be a good one?
Could you also explain more about Child Palace please?Is it good to have Lucky stars like Tian Kui(天魁) and Zuo Fu(左輔) in Child Palace?

I hope you can advise me in depth, as your time permits.

I am sorry for asking so many questions.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers!

Regards,
Renae

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23201

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Renae,

Yes, indeed your husband has Tian Ji star, he is smart, rather than a smart-ass like me, just kidding.

I am jealous, because he is lazy and enjoy life from his rich parents. His Father you could compare with your Siblings palace. His left and right flank of your Marriage palace, indeed if you look at his left and right flank, there is Zi Wei, Tian Fu and You Bi on his left flank, and on his right he has Zou Fu, the left and the right Minister of the Emperor and thereby the Emperor has his Tian Fu next to him. Wow, this is the most auspicious combination of Zi Wei Dou Shu.

Now you know your husband is lazy, just try to get the Heritage and put this into your bank-account without his access to it. Only you have its access, if something happens, you give all the money to me, I will keep safe for you, oke?

Almost all the stars in your chart have good brightness, so I would think your life will be as success!

I have just decoded a Celebrity, are you the famous Hong Kong Movie Star or a Top Model?

Yes, indeed your children had herited from the intelligence of their father and the beauty from their mother.

Now it is clear to me, Low Brightness of Tai Yin in Life palace could mean, you will be rich and you will be a Celebrity if you follow the Chinese Metaphysics. One day you will meet incredible rich people and influenced people too. Maybe you will meet your husband through the parents who you had consulted them about Feng Shui and Business.

See!? Now it is clear why you meet his influenced parents through: Feng Shui.

Have a wonderful good night-sleep and sweet dream!

Koi Fish

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23202

• Renae1010
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Koi Fish,

Thank for your interesting lesson and funny comments.haha!
Hmmm....Did you just cast a spell or something?
Before talking to you, when I look at my charts, I felt very negative as I only focused on those Dim stars or bad stars, then I scared myself off with all kinds of bad scenarios.A bit paranoid huh...hahaha
Guess the culprit might be due to the negative side of my Tai Ying, which made me tend to worry or think too much.

Now, I am more positive after consulting you. Thank you very muchie~~

May I know when you said I might meet my potential partner when consulting his parents about Feng Shui, is it because there is Hua Kai(华盖) in Marriage Palace?I am trying to learn how to read the stars in the Palace and link them into a bigger picture so that I can understand the past, present and future.

Actually I still have lots of questions to ask, but I know I shouldn't be selfish to hog your precious time to tell me everything about my charts.

Could you maybe tell me some precautions I should take for wealth and marriage as these 2 palaces have dim main stars, especially Wealth Palace where Wen Qu is Hua Ji (文曲化忌).

I appreciate your help.

Have an awesome Wednesday!

Regards,
Renae
Last Edit: 4 years ago by Renae1010. Reason: adding questions

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23203

• Koi Fish
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Renae,

Thank you for asking about the Wealth, if you are not asking me others will ask it anyway and it doesn’t matter to me to who I am answering.

For a man the Wealth is more important, it is just a common thing between men and wealth.

You are the first person I would like to share about the Wealth-palace; I just learned it last week from the book I bought from Artofugue’s recommendation in this Forum. You are actually my first victim, uhhmm…., correction my very first customer.

Talking about wealth we are looking about their Affinity with Wealth.

Your Wealth-palace has Yi Hai-court. We are taking Yi Heavenly Stem as reference to let the Stars Flying.

Yi HS Transformation:

- Tian Ji-Hua Lu
- Tian Liang-Hua Quan
- Zi Wei-Hua Ke
- Tai Yin-Hua Ji

Poor affinity with wealth doesn’t mean you will be poor, it just means that you like to spend and do shopping a lot: Fendi, Hermès, Yves Saint Laurent, Prada and others expensive items.

The essential condition for poor affinity to wealth is that when the Wealth-palace sends forth Hua Ji to either Travel Palace or Parents Palace.

Tai Yin is located in your Life-palace and it receives the Hua Ji flying star.

Although Hua Ji is not in Travel or Parents, but in Life-palace is questionable. It is not according to the mentioned condition.
As I said before, if you have money don’t keep just donate to charity. According to Universal Law, what you give, you will receive. You are more like “Mother Theresa instead of Bill Gates”. Like Mother Theresa she had Millionaires who are supporting her, but she had poor affinity for wealth like you. It means you consult millionaires (your father in Law) with your Feng Shui to make them to become Millionaires. If you have wealth you are rather giving to your family and to the poor.

Again in your Wealth of Wealth palace, Inter Palatial palace, there is no attachment with wealth. For you other things are more important than Money, like ennoblement and dignity. The same as Wen Qu-Hua Ji, money is for you not everything in life, again dignity is more important.

Luckily if you do need money there are always money-angels helping you. It is true with influenced and wealthy people around you. They have very auspicious wealth-stars in your chart.

This could be one of the reason why you will not become a Millionaire, but to become a Feng Shui Master. Indeed your six senses are more developed than an average person; remember about the Magical Power of the Tai Yin.

Decode affinity with your 10 LP is normally for business people or for men who wants to be rich. I skip this part.

Conclusion:

If you have enough money to pay the rent, you are already happy with your life. People around you are more attracted to wealth. They are always helping you when you are in need, because you do have a heart of GOLD, pure GOLD 999.

Koi Fish

Re: Free ZWDS Feng Shui and Chart reading 4 years ago #23204

• joy11
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi koi. Can you please tell me more about my chart. Thank you.
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds