Username Password: Remember me

Please interpret my bazi for career and relationsh
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please interpret my bazi for career and relationsh

Please interpret my bazi for career and relationsh 4 months, 3 weeks ago #39247

• Pingy
  • Fresh Boarder
Please shed some light on how will my career and relationship journey will go.
1. Career-wise I am stuck in a dilemma where I dont know if I should leave because the job feels draining (I work in the food chemicals industry). In the event I cant leave my job, what can I do to balance the elements based on my bazi?
2. As for relationship wise,what can be revealed via my bazi?
3. What are the activities I can do to balance my bazi,considering I am missing the wood element

My birth details : 7 May 1993, 16:20

Thank you very much!!

Re: Please interpret my bazi for career and relationsh 4 months, 2 weeks ago #39248

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Q1. Career-wise I am stuck in a dilemma where I dont know if I should leave because the job feels draining (I work in the food chemicals industry). In the event I cant leave my job, what can I do to balance the elements based on my bazi?==》u can leave ur job this year bcos it is ur favorable element year

Q2. As for relationship wise,what can be revealed via my bazi?==>wood is ur spouse star but it does not appear in ur bazi chart so ur love life is weak n need to wait for LP wood n AP wood to appear then only got chance

Q3. What are the activities I can do to balance my bazi,considering I am missing the wood element?==>can consider some of the item below

1. wear green clothes, green bed sheet, pillow sheet, curtain n wall color, green hand bag,etc
2. get tiger or rabbit jewelry to wear
3. select job related to wood
4.go to park exercise in the morning 5-7am
5. sleep with head facing east
6. hang forest picture in ur room or living room
7. ear more green vege n fruit
8. Keep long hair
9. 3,8 is ur lucky nos, try to use these nos for ur computer etc
10. office table or reading table at home try to face east
11 try to choose ur Chinese name with wood character
bbs1.mychat.tw/mp.php?v=zPlTvq
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by smsek1.

Re: Please interpret my bazi for career and relationsh 4 months, 2 weeks ago #39251

• Pingy
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you smsek1 for the analysis! Looks like it's time to go green!

Since this year is my favorable element year, will it mean that things will be smoother in general? Coz last year was pretty rough for me and I am hoping it will be better this year

And I just want to know if my daymaster is considered very strong/weak or slightly strong or weak?

Re: Please interpret my bazi for career and relationsh 4 months, 2 weeks ago #39252

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Q4 yes

Q5 ur DM is weak
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds