Username Password: Remember me

Career, education and love help in 2018
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Career, education and love help in 2018

Career, education and love help in 2018 5 months ago #39164

• Kyouya
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello helpful people of wofs. I was wondering if I could get some help with my chart this 2018.

I am male, born in singapore, on 31st March 1990, around 7+pm or so.

I tried reading my chart myself but because of a previous mistake (where I completely got my chart wrong) I would appreciate it if I could get some help on the following:

1) how is my career luck in 2018? Will I be kept on at my present company? I am currently undergoing training at a company, and the training will end some time in June 2018. I have been told retention is very difficult and that I should make backup plans. I think my boss also has a poor impression of me despite my best efforts, while other high level employees are usually happy with my work. If i will not be kept on, when is a good time to apply for other places? Should I simply ask for a transfer within the company to another department and will my chances of retention improve then? Is there anything I can do to be kept on at that company?

2) the results of my vocational examination (which I took in end November 2017) will be out in February or March 2018. Is there any indication of how I will do? I am quite nervous about it because it means a lot for my career.

3) my long time girlfriend and I just got out of a huge argument and I was wondering if there was anything I should be aware of or that I can do to maintain a healthy and strong relationship? We are still working on our relationship after that and trying to communicate more to prevent misunderstandings. Her birthday is on 30 march 1996, hour unknown, born in Wales(uk). I understand that she being born in the year of the rat, clashes with me, as a horse. The result being that the relationship is doomed to fail. Is this true? I hope to marry her in a few years and want to find out whether we can be compatible and if our bazi are good for each other. I also read that this year, there will be the emergence of third parties in our relationship which may destroy it. Is there any event/date/month that I should be wary of? Or anything I should do? Is there the possibility of infidelity? And on whose part?

Thank you so much and sorry for the long post.

Re: Career, education and love help in 2018 5 months ago #39167

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Q1- 2018 career should be improved so there is a high chance u will stay back or find a good job

Q2 I am afraid ur results will not be good

Q3 relationship may have hard time to get reconciled
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 5 months ago by smsek1.

Re: Career, education and love help in 2018 5 months ago #39175

• Kyouya
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, thank you for your help. Is there anything I can do to help the situation in relation to Q2? I know you said it looks bad, but is it so bad that I will fail? As there is a chance to re-sit the exam in march or April, is there anything I can do then?

And in relation to Q3, is there anything I can do to save it or anything I should be wary of?

The above matters mean a lot to me and I would appreciate any guidance on them. Thank you.
Last Edit: 5 months ago by Kyouya. Reason: Specified question

Re: Career, education and love help in 2018 5 months ago #39176

• Kyouya
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh and if anyone can find the time to weigh in and/or provide detailed explanation and advice, I would really appreciate it both as a student to this art and as a concerned individual. Thanks in advance.
Last Edit: 5 months ago by Kyouya.

Re: Career, education and love help in 2018 5 months ago #39177

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Need ur email to reply privately or send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds