Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Help for Rooster in Dog year? PLEASE?!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help for Rooster in Dog year? PLEASE?!

Help for Rooster in Dog year? PLEASE?! 5 months ago #39103

• K-low
  • Expert Boarder
Hello - In September 2016 I got a job after being unemployed for 2 years. I love my job but the company has had some issues lately. I am on my 4th boss and I am worried that I may lose my job. I also have no luck wth love. I'm social but I can't seem to meet anyone. I am not sure what dog year means for an earth rooster and I'm hoping someone will let me know if my luck will change for 2018. Thank you very much.

Female: May 4, 1969 8:46pm central time US

Re: Help for Rooster in Dog year? PLEASE?! 5 months ago #39105

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
This year is not good for u bcos earth is ur unfavorable elements. U may suffer money lost n health problem
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
The following user(s) said Thank You: K-low

Re: Help for Rooster in Dog year? PLEASE?! 5 months ago #39109

• K-low
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you smsek1. Is there anything I can do so that I can keep my job? What kind of health problems could i face? Do I have any elements in my chart that can help me?

Re: Help for Rooster in Dog year? PLEASE?! 5 months ago #39110

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
Need ur email to reply privately or send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745

Re: Help for Rooster in Dog year? PLEASE?! 5 months ago #39111

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi cwinsf, may I borrow your bazi for explaining some points. Thank you.

@hoho24 I hope you will stumbled upon this post.

This is another classical example. Look at the bazi strong Rob wealth, do you think Ji earth is strong?
She asked about 2 things, career and love. First we look at the bazi as a whole. EB Day and Year clash, Hour and Month Clash. Day and Month harm. Hour-Day combine and Month-Year combine but do you see any fire or metal in HS? It shows that this person is not very happy constantly but usually self inflicted because the whole bazi no HO to be found.

Looking at her career, she mentioned that 2016 Sept got her job after 2 years of unemployment. So look at 2014 Jia Wu LP Gui You. Look at Ji earth self DM. Ji - Gui You - Jia Wu. Rob wealth is not involved at this point of her life, I mean it's there but just didn't do it's job. EG is supposed to produce DW and EG is clashed by Wu hidden Ding. Sept 2016 Bing Shen (hidden Geng Ren Wu) reappear and she got her job back. Bing and Ding both got combine by Xin and Ren/EG and DW. Who would had caught this? I mean it's not so simple to foretell this prediction until it roll out in reality.

Now we know that DW is the core of her career and she asked about 2018. Look at LP Gui You and AP Wu Xu. This time round rob wealth is here and it's very strong. IW is of course combined by rob wealth don't see any chance to run away from this. What is the possible time she will lose her job? Look at month Oct and Nov. Ren Xu and Gui Hai. Both month is where Ren DW voluntarily surrendered itself for the bashing of Wu. Of course we are not saying she will lose her job in Oct and Nov but if she would to lose her job, it's most probably that period. You might think there's still LP You to keep this Ren alive, but understand that this year is dry earth and it cannot produce metal. Moreover You is already null state because of the hidden Ding in Xu launches attack. So if this prediction is correct, May she would had sow the seed to cost her job in later that year.

Now talk about love. We would like to look at 2 things, Jia wood and Day EB. The Jia is located only at Hour HS and Hour-Day EB is combined. Of course it was Xu that combined Mao since this bazi is so strong on rob wealth. This also show that her man is an out-going person and not always at home. She asked about possible meeting the someone in 2018 and let's look at the timing again. Beside Feb Jia Yin we don't see any sustainable Jia hanging around this year but look at 2019 onwards, LP Jia Xu. Looks like her life long companion is appearing. Finally a Jia wood is entering the spouse palace but I don't think they will get married because considering their age and this Jia is sitting on Chen in 2024 and I don't see much movement from 2019-2028 in the spouse palace. As to why didn't she get married in 2005 is also puzzling to me. Bazi on red chamber and LP at Shen Bath 2005 Yi riding Mao came to clash with spouse palace... She should had gotten married that year.

As I said, I hope @hoho24 stumbled upon this post and thank you cwinsf for allowing me post this message on your thread.

Re: Help for Rooster in Dog year? PLEASE?! 5 months ago #39146

• K-low
  • Expert Boarder
So it turns out that I lost my job on Tuesday. Can someone help tell me when I can get a new job? And is there anything special I need to do to keep it?

I was separated from my marriage in December 2005 and divorced in 2006.

What kind of health problem could I face?

Thank you for any help. I really need it.

Re: Help for Rooster in Dog year? PLEASE?! 5 months ago #39154

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
So sorry to hear that

Surprised it didn't even lasted over to Wu Xu. Honestly, next year IW got combine cash flow seems not very bright on your side. May I asked if you are the only one got laid off or was it more to a retrenchment thingy? The more you feel sad/worried about it the more worst it's gonna get. Try to maintain an open mind and you will have a better chance. In bazi we believe that it's the mood and behavior that causes the bad luck and bad things is just the by product of it. Be cool and ride it out.

I didn't know that you are married before and we judge marriage by seeing clashes on spouse palace. After marriage we see if the marriage is smooth by looking if there's another clashes. Same method. Clash doesn't mean bad, it means movement, changes. Since it's a anonymous forum and your identity is protected, do you mind if I ask about your previous marriage? Is there another man involved in the breakup during 2005? You can don't answer it... it's perfectly understandable.

Health problem? What happen to your health? Next LP DO is strong and since Wu earth will received the hit and it represent stomach maybe you would like to pay more attention to digestive system etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: K-low

Re: Help for Rooster in Dog year? PLEASE?! 4 months, 3 weeks ago #39196

• K-low
  • Expert Boarder
Again, THANK YOU!! You are so helpful!

Yes I was the only one in my department laid off. I was doing a great job, people liked me and I was surprised that it happened. But as I said, the company is very unsteady. I am trying to keep positive and be cool (not panic) about finding a new job. Do you see me being able to get a new job soon? Is there anything I can do to improve my luck to get a job and keep it? I am in marketing/advertising.

As for the marriage - there was no other man involved, but what I did not know is that my ex husband was involved with prescription drugs. I was dating a goat last year for a bit (July/August) and he turned out to be a flake. I am not feeling very confident to go out and try to meet people because i am now unemployed.
Last Edit: 2 months, 1 week ago by K-low.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds