can you help me understand my bazi better
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: can you help me understand my bazi better

can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #38982

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
bazi.jpg

I can say that I understand the basics, and understand that I have a strong day master, yet with a very cold chart, not sure what is the right thing to do about that, I have read that a Snake is good for a water monkey as it can make the chart warmer, because of the yin fire in the hidden steam, yet what can a yin fire help me realise or do in my life, what can i do to obtain it, or is it really what I need, is there any actions that I can make, I know friends that they have the snake in there chart yet i dont know what to do with them how can i aproche them, and why? for anyone who is reading this, I am happy that you are reading this, and I appreciate if any guidance is given on the matter, thank you
Last Edit: 5 months, 1 week ago by avaarch.

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #38984

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Ohhh... I believe you would want to avoid snake.

2013 anything you would like to share? It's a snake year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avaarch

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #38987

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
well, I can say that I was blocked out, as I don't remember much, I had to leave my country unwillingly and rebuild my life back from ground zero, the results were okay, I am grateful for what happened as the challenges made me who I am, there were setbacks, yet there aren't any major challenges that I can recall

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #38988

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
is there anything that you can tell me about that, even a resource i could learn about that issue

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #39000

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi arch,

So the bad happen for the good! That's interesting.

Let's talk a bit about your bazi. First understand why Shen Zi Chen combine water. Chen as storage, Zi as four main and Shen as four cardinal aka chang sheng. The 4 cardinal signify the change of the season namely Yin, Si, Shen and Hai.

Out of 4 pillars in your bazi you got 3 chang sheng and this is what makes you a strong water. So the books tells us that Strong DM need wood to exhaust his energy. Not in your case. If Jia wood comes along it will be instantly destroy by Shen and if Yi wood appear worst still it got combine to form more metal.

This is why you need Wu and Ding as your useful gods. Specifically Wu Xu/Wu chen. You would want to avoid Si or Bing because Shen will capture this Si to become water and Bing is a sitting duck waiting for Xin to come along to combine into water again due to born in Shen month.

I know you also notice that your whole bazi have no HO/EG and DW/IW. Congratulations! Next year is Wu Xu. 土多金埋 旺比受制.

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #39016

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
well, what you have conveyed make much sense, finally, I can relate!
土多金埋 旺比受制, Earth is more prosperous than gold

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #39018

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
sincerely thank you for these wonderful insights, as you said I have noticed that my bazi have no HO/EG and DW/IW

yet I was trying to find a solution or a way that I can approach this situation in a better sense. how I can utilize my abilities and align them with my strong elements, yet I am still uncertain about what I can do about that

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #39025

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi arch,

I will recommend 2 solutions but you must understand that it's solely based on my own and not the standard answer that some might agree. It's subjective to each of it's own.

1) Find out what Ren water with strong IW/DW characteristic. Do the same for people that is Ren water with strong HO/EG. Study those values and develop a combination of these character and stick to it. It will change your life gradually. Just go to any website that explain Ren water people with strong fire/wood character. Come up with a set of your own.

2) Use the DO Wu already in your bazi. Join government agency. Doesn't have to be army or police but of something authoritative. Develop a character of follow the book. You know those people that is so annoying that they have to follow the company policy to the dot, live your working life like these group of people.

Look at your bazi, you are everywhere. No sense of direction. There's no wood for you to produce, no fire for you to clash. No purpose. Using method 1 is to give purpose to life and method 2 is to contain this wild flowing water. Choose one.

Re: when we knowthat an Element is missing, or a weak 5 months, 1 week ago #39031

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Chat time,

thank you for your outstanding answer, I am more than grateful, for the depth that you uncovered,
if I can relate to both solutions, this summer it came to my attention that I need to learn management in depth and manifestation to the reality that we are experiencing,
as I have started a side study that is construction management, all about logic facts and clear outcomes, indeed it was unconventional for me as I was living my life as a creative/designer philosopher now I have another practical material skills to implement,

as for the secound sloution indeed I was trying to learn from buissness leaders of diverse industries yet, without practicing what I learn, for now, I will be more aware with a better understanding to the missing gods in relation to my DM,

you noted that chose one of the two solutions, well is there a resion why I cant do both?

again with abundant gratitude for the knowledge that, you bestow upon me, thank you

Re: when we knowthat an Element is missing, or a weak 5 months, 1 week ago #39032

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
what if I managed to surround myself more with people that have a strong fire element, not one but many, hmm I will try to be more accurate, let's say I have too much water = 5 as a yang water do I need 5 yang fire to balance that? as if there are multiple individuals that have these elements strong and I can contribute with my creativity (water) and logic /analysis (metal). I know maybe this is a bit shallow of a question but I wish to deliver the idea properly, and you are free to dive in any way you feel I can hopefully catch up, thanks again.

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #39042

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi arch,

Seem that a lot is going on in your life. The 2 solutions to choose one because it will be contradicting to do both at once. What I meant by studying the character in method 1 is example like, Ren water with strong DW/IW seem to be stingy or greedy. Develop these character to exercise the missing element in your bazi. Of course not limiting on this. Every example has it advantage and disadvantage like thrifty vs greed. You can always choose those that it's good for you.

Another thing is method 1 is very difficult in my opinion. Character is very hard to change and you can only successfully implementing it when mold into habits.

method 2 on the other hand seem to be much easier. I would personally become a prison warden. The difference between a warden and a prisoner is: warden has no release date but gets to go home everyday and a prisoner will be release one day but they have to stay the full course.

You get to be authoritative, nobody in the world can fault you for following the policy to the dot. The benefits of working for the government, stable income, cheap housing, retirement package, etc.

I know that this is not the answer you wants to hear. I mean who wants to be a prison warden at such a young age? Boring to the max! It's good to have bigger ambitions, but don't forgot for every 1 successful singer that made it big, how many are buried in the dark that nobody gives a damn.

Lastly you mentioned something about surrounding yourself with people with a certain strong element. It won't work. If metal in bazi is really a chunk of metal and water is really a bowl of water then maybe it makes sense. The reality is that it's just a symbol of particular energy. The reason water in bazi is represented by water is because it has the characteristics of water, strength and weakness. That's why we call it water but in no sense that it's a really physical water that we can use or drink.

It's the same as industry. Construction is earth related right? Go on and find out all those successful major project director bazi and tell me how many useful gods are earth. I can for sure tell you it is 1 in 5. Why? Because there's only 5 elements LOL... If you say fire as useful gods go into stock market, I agree not because there's a real fire in wallstreet but it's the nature of it, the risk, the pace, the stress involved, etc.

It's funny when I come across a person telling another that his bazi needs more metal and ask him to buy a metal ox place it on the west sector of his office. I always goes like WTF... LMAO! If that person is a strong fire DM and metal is lacking, you ask him to polish the ox daily and remind himself to save money then it makes more sense... but definitely there's nothing to do with the ox being made by metal. So it's still character/habit that determine a person's fate.

Well, I better stop here as this forum belongs to lilian and she does sell lot of metal ox... don't want to get myself banned again. LOLzzzzzzzzzz

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #39058

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
Respecter Chat time,

It was really inspiring as it is underlining sets of actions and ways even breakthroughs that I might encounter in this upcoming year, thank you for your insights and the way that you explain things, I even admire your humor a good soul.

I totally agree with you on the idea of the elements, yet my thoughts were, when I am around natural people with these strong elements that I miss, I will be able to resonate with their characteristics and behaviors as I am with water/metal qualities, it's not the material part of the element but the soul of it

I might go with the first approach, true it might be challenging, as i love challenges and thankfully I am aware of the habits that I can implement and work on improving, as for the second i am so happy that you where clear in your understanding that i might choose against it, true because this might only waste my gifts, I wouldn't be that useful or valuable and i can easily be replaced, i am not seeking fame but deep inside i know that i will be prosperous and my dream is to enrich and contribute in growth and development of mankind to be more specific I am learning how to take ideas to execution,
one of the main reasons that i am getting into Bazi is to empower my resources that contributes in better understanding of situations that lead to better decisions. yet, for now if i had a situation like that second one you suggested, i would learn how to approach it in a good state of being and acceptance.

again I admire your being and your knowledge wish you all the best with your gifts and life

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months, 1 week ago #39060

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi arch, Good day!

I don't think I deserved your appraisal but thank you for your kind words.

You mentioned able to resonate with their characteristics and behaviors then it's the right track. You have to mimic their behaviors and habits (Of course the good ones) to exercise the missing element but just by only being around them won't help.

Example: A strong DM with a nice HO properly supported and not clash. Just from Bazi alone we can tell that this person is a smooth talker. He can be very persuasive without letting the other party feeling being pushy to his ideas. He always seem willing to goes the extra mile for a friend but his is always 1 step ahead and there's always something to be gain for this extra mile. The downside not forgetting he's a strong DM after all, he lacks sensitivity for other people feelings. He hurt people with his words unintentionally.

The other finer details comes when we look closely on which DM he is. If fire, we know that he can be short temper but he is very decisive and he stick to his ideas rigidly. You have to find those traits that is beneficial to your conditions and adopt them. After time, you will start doing things differently, think differently and of course, your life will change gradually.

I came across articles saying that a bazi is missing a certain element and which I agree, is not a good thing. Most article don't talk about the cure. I agree because the only cure is to change it's behaviors, no point talking about it if 99% wants a short fix rather than doing a big effort. Trust me, it's really really difficult. I noticed people changed only when some major events happened in their life. e.g, lost a family member, imprisonment, accident, bankruptcy, etc.

Another example, again Strong DM with good HO but this time missing DO/7k. We can see that this person has very little regards to the law and to a point seem to feel he is above the law. We also know that LP AP DO/7k will come along and given the right combination he will be in trouble with the law. A lawsuit can't drop from the sky, it has to be something he did that causes this. The only cure is he knows this way ahead of time and believe in it. By changing his character and giving respect for the law can avoid this disaster. That's exercising his DO/7K the missing element.

I respect your courage and decision but you must understand that the change in thinking, way of approaching things in life has to be molded into your daily life habits for it to work.

Good luck Arch!

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months ago #39076

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Chat time, and Good day to you!

I am never good in complements i say what i see, and you have been guiding me, and giving me good reasoning thank you with deep respect and gratitude.
I totally agree personality aspects are never easy, understand it is good but developing it is the real challenge.

you mentioned just by only being around them won't help, do you mean that they have to be a part of my life, business partners or a spouse hehe i can only get to choose one , are we talking about destiny entanglement?
and yes my life is changing actually this year would be very big year for me, I will be graduating and my next goal is stability to go to the country that I will be living and growing in, making a family.

and yes i can agree behaviors take a long time to change, actually they will not be changed but tempered and adjusted to suit the life style that we choose, and a short fix is rather useless. we are born in this life to grow to experience challenges and learn from them. I know it's really really difficult. Thankfully i have learned how to change before the problem accurse of course not in everything i have had hardships before yet i have learned to see the purpose in them and learn from the mistakes.
Change demand sacrifice and it's something I am aware of.

Thank you for your care, yes I will make sure to implement these aspects in my daily life habits one at a time.
Maybe I have asked many things and you have been generous with your replays, thank you for every single thought you shared.
wish you all the best with gratitude and admiration, may i ask you for your contacts, so I can reach you

thank you and best regards.

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months ago #39088

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Arch, good morning!

What I meant was one's bazi has no direct effect on another person's bazi. Let's say you are choosing a Biz partner and he is a strong water or fire shouldn't be a problem instead his current luck and character should be the criteria.

How about choosing a wife? LOL personally I look at both bazi. How is the DW for this man and how is the condition of DO of this woman. Example, I really don't think a man with self(bi jian) on spouse palace should marry a woman with HO in spouse palace. Another thing is we avoid letting them marry on a year with IW present for man and 7K for this woman.

So for both scenario we still based on the person's individual bazi. A strong metal bazi person cannot pass this metal energy to another because his metal might be wealth and your metal might be resource. Moreover, if you found a Ren person but strong in wood element, by being close to him cannot have any effect unless you mimic his behaviors or let him take every decisions in your life which I strongly doubt you are going to let that happen. You have to learn the way he does things and understand how he decide things in a given situation - in short, be like him.

Lastly, I don't mind to share my personal email with you but just not comfortable posting it on a public forum. Do you have a way around this? I don't know how to send a PM in this forum. Fivearts is much easier to send a PM.

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months ago #39144

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
thank you for your comment, it has been a while,
in this form when you click on the name you can review the profile and second tab there will be messages and send a message and it will be delivered I suppose to your mail that you signed in to this platform, and I have already sent you a mail through starting with avaarch
wish you all the best, hope to see you on the other side

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months ago #39145

• avaarch
  • Fresh Boarder
maybe the mail is not working somehow,
in this case, this is my mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.,
would be glad to hear from you

Re: can you help me understand my bazi better 5 months ago #39152

• Chat time
  • Senior Boarder
Hi Arch,

So sorry, was busy for the pass few days... I've already sent an email to your inbox.

Cheers!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds