(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Change of luck pillar in 2018?

Change of luck pillar in 2018? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38960

• Rat
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, on this forum
I am new to BAZI, but I am trying to learn bit by bit. So please excuse the beginner language used here
According to an online calculator, it seems that in 2018 I am entering a new 10 year luck pillar, going from Gui You to Ren Shen. The current luck pillar which is ending now has been a kind of roller coaster ride, with many developments (graduation, finding my first job, moving abroad, etc.), but also many deceptions (first major relationship, heartbreak, unemployment, loneliness). Overall I would say though that the last 10 years have been good.

But what is waiting for me in the next 10 years? How will my life be? What kind of events can I expect?
I am single and was never married, and I would like to find a long term partner. Could it happen during these 10 years?
I am also starting a new job next month, which has the potential to develop my career.

I would really appreciate i if anyone would have a look at my BAZI chart and tell me something about what to expect from the change on the luck pillar.

My DOB is 23 December 1984
Time 16:30
Female

Thank you!

Re: Change of luck pillar in 2018? 5 months, 2 weeks ago #38961

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
ur next LP should be good bcos ur bazi belongs to true follower structure. ur change of LP should be in 2020 not 2018

1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by smsek1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rat

Re: Change of luck pillar in 2018? 5 months, 1 week ago #38969

• Rat
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi smsek1,

Thanks for your reply. I don't know why the calculator said 2018 is the change of my luck pillar, but it also showed my age being 35, which in reality is 33.
Anyhow, it's good to know that the next LP should be good. But what is a "follower structure"? I've been trying to read something about it, but all I found is that it is related to a week Day Master.

Also, what can I expect in the next LP, generally?

Thank you once again

Re: Change of luck pillar in 2018? 5 months, 1 week ago #38978

• smsek1
  • Platinum Boarder
need ur email to reply privately or u can send to mine below

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
1.財布施得財富;2.法布施得聰明智慧;3.無畏布施得健康長壽
email:This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
wechat:songmeng27
Whatsapp : +6593957745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rat

Re: Change of luck pillar in 2018? 5 months, 1 week ago #39035

• Rat
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Smsek1,

I have sent you an email.

Thank you!

Rat

Re: Change of luck pillar in 2018? 5 months ago #39101

• Rat